FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

So finally if you love gaming you should get paid for that. It's a very real job. You can even get sponsors and compete on TV in Esports. Gaming is a very big industry and with that it is a very real job. Playing games is as real of a job as anything.

As I said countless times that is totally different, for two reasons. The first one is that in the competitive esports arena you actually have to be very good at your game (real life skills) and actually beat your opponents, not just pour in some money then blindly hunt (or hire some three keys pressing monkeys to do that for you).

The second one is that in that example (and any other example you gave far now except Entropia) your payment comes from people consensually paying you for something you're providing for them (a service, an item or just entertainment or educational value watching you playing). I also earn money (not tons, but still) from the gaming industry, from Hearthstone coaching and streaming, but I get that money from people that actually get something in exchange (either lessons from coaching, either entertainment or educational value from youtube videos / twitch streaming) and that are willingly paying me for that.

You want to get paid in EU by other players, leaking the money out of the economy and making other player's game more expensive to play, and I'm quite sure that none (or ar least very few of them) is doing that out of their free will.

Last edited:
As I said countless times that is totally different, for two reasons. The first one is that in the competitive esports arena you actually have to be very good at your game (real life skills) and actually beat your opponents, not just pour in some money then blindly hunt (or hire some three keys pressing monkeys to do that for you).

The second one is that in that example (and any other example you gave far now except Entropia) your payment comes from people consensually paying you for something you're providing for them (a service, an item or just entertainment or educational value watching you playing). I also earn money (not tons, but still) from the gaming industry, from Hearthstone coaching and streaming, but I get that money from people that actually get something in exchange (either lessons from coaching, either entertainment or educational value from youtube videos / twitch streaming) and that are willingly paying me for that.

You want to get paid in EU by other players, leaking the money out of the economy and making other player's game more expensive to play, and I'm quite sure that none (or ar least very few of them) is doing that out of their free will.

As I have said countless times if Messi91 wants to shoot for 15 hours a day and that brings him joy he should be able to make a job out of it. :D Pretty sure he is working hard.

Competitive play is just one bonus of gaming. However in Entropia and it being an RCE you should be able to make an income from your professions if you are great at it and put in the TIME. These are the facts. You disagreeing with them does not change them.

Anyways my RL calls and yes I am going to work at something that brings me joy.

PS- stop saying leaking money out of the economy its a poor choice of words and isn't applicable at all. It's an economy, Peroid! Money goes in and money comes out. It is supposed to work that way. There should be a list every year of the top 10 people that Profited in EU maybe it will inspire more people to take this game up and even make it their job. :yay:

As I have said countless times if Messi91 wants to shoot for 15 hours a day and that brings him joy he should be able to make a job out of it. :D Pretty sure he is working hard.

Competitive play is just one bonus of gaming. However in Entropia and it being an RCE you should be able to make an income from your professions if you are great at it and put in the TIME. These are the facts. You disagreeing with them does not change them.

Well, for sure I don't want to pay for your or messi91's profits.

And I really hope MA will make it in such a way that I will no longer have to do that (and far now it seems they are actually doing that, so I'm happy about it).

If you are to profit then profit from people that are willing to pay you; if I am wrong and MA won't do anything so you'll still profit from my deposits then I'll just stop depositing (and I'm sure many others will do the same) and start playing just like you and start leaking money just like you; let's see who will keep paying the bills then if we'll all start making a job of the game we enjoy.

Last edited:

And I really hope MA will make it in such a way that I will no longer have to do that (and far now it seems they are actually doing that, so I'm happy about it).

If you are to profit then profit from people that are willing to pay you; if I am wrong and MA won't do anything so you'll still profit from my deposits then I'll just stop depositing (and I'm sure many others will do the same) and start playing just like you and start leaking money just like you; let's see who will keep paying the bills then if we'll all start making a job of the game we enjoy.

Which of the following options do you think is better for MA and the planet partners?

a) DoA stops depositing;
b) Messi stops hunting.

Think about it. I dare you.

You don't really play so you don't pay for shit.

Which of the following options do you think is better for MA and the planet partners?

a) DoA stops depositing;
b) Messi stops hunting.

lulz :lolup:

a) DoA stops depositing;
b) Messi stops hunting.

I'm quite sure that if Messi stops hunting it will be better.

Why? Because without him withdrawing money from the system there will be more money left in the system, money that would be cycled anyway (just by different people, eventually by the people that deposited them in the first place), so by following the entropy order of continuous diminishing results eventually all money would end up in MAs pockets (~5% at a time), instead of only the part that remains after Messi's withdraws.

I keep hearing over and over again that MA and PPs get income via decay and that the big grinders are the people generating most decay, though the people bringing most money in MA and PPs pocket. Now while this is technically correct, that's correct only if you look at the very last interaction, and doing that is a very nearsighted thing to do. And I'll explain why.

Most people (well, except people with an addiction) have a gaming budget per month; sure for some, it may be just a few bucks, while for others may be a few grands, but pretty much everyone has a budget and they will play for as long as their budget allows them. If their budget runs out fast they will not just deposit more, but just wait for next paycheck and if the waiting period is too long month after month they will eventually vote with their wallet and just quit all-together. Now, if their budget would last more (because they wouldn't have to subsidize both the profits and the decay of the heavy, non-depositor grinders) they would still deposit the same amount of money and they would still cycle them all, just that they would manage to get more entertainment value out of their money - possibility to play for more hours or just at a higher level.

So, if Messi (who is a net withdrawer) would quit, is not like the decay he generates would vanish, it would just be distributed to all the other players who would afford to hunt for a little bit longer or at a little bit higher level, so MA and PPs would lose absolutely nothing.

On the other hand, if I (who I am a net depositor) would quit, then my money (as few as they are) would stop coming in the system, would stop being cycled, would stop generate decay and would stop eventually ending up in MA or PPs pockets.

So yeah, I don't imagine that if I would stop playing or stop depositing MA would be in some big troubles or something, my deposits are just a dip in an ocean of deposits so for the most part they would go unnoticed, but, still, there would be $20 less per month coming in the economy, being cycled and ending up in MAs pockets. On the other hand, if Messi would quit, then there would be x dollars more per month staying in the economy (whatever he withdraws at the moment), being cycled and ending up in MAs pockets.

Once again, don't worry that if the big grinders would quit the money would stop being cycled; I'm absolutely positive that there are tons of other people who would love to have the chance to cycle more and make more use out of their deposits, but they don't have said chance now exactly because of the big grinders.

No need to read the rest of your drivel then.

You are wrong. Very wrong.

No need to read the rest of your drivel then.

You are wrong. Very wrong.

quite agreeable.

if messi stops shooting and quits, that's potentially $250k USD or more that MA would essentially need to find and pay out to him... much less if friends and soc mates sold out as well MA could be looking at a $1mil+ liquidation of game assets which I would imagine would be rather harmful to their revenue. we're talking a handful of players.. let's not forget MA sold half of calypso for $6mil.

The thing is, uber grinders and players have to keep decaying ped.. MA can't live off of ep4 crafters and noobs or weekend warriors. the hardcore grinding elite are what pay the bills.

Reactions: das
You don't really play so you don't pay for shit.

Actually

xj2rb4g.png

As you can see, since my return I deposited ~1200 PEDs (~$125-$130 including fees).

Yes, you may say these are laughable amounts, but these are net deposits, money that I brought in the system and that I marked as expenses, not as investments, money that I spent playing the game.

How much money have the big grinders deposited in net value (so counting as deposits - withdraws) in the mean time? Based on what they're saying none; they even profited and withdraw in the mean time.

So tell me now who's paying the bills? Me that brings money in the system and that I'm happy to spend them financing my hobby or them who feel the right to be on MA's payroll and take money out of the system?

So FFS please stop saying BS that I don't play or that I don't deposit. I do both of them, just that at the level that I can afford. At the best of my abilities and my possibilities, I contribute to paying my share of bills. I couldn't say the same about most of the ubers. Your problem with me (and every other low/medium level player) is that we can't afford or we don't want to deposit more to finance your profits even more.

Last edited:
[citation needed]

He bragged in so many places that he is making a profit out of EU that I don't think any citation is needed.

Anyway, one I could find in a couple of seconds just because I remembered it, where he clearly stated that even 100%+ is not enough for him.

I'd like to vote too but I can't find the option for my case.

lol. messi is the worst example you could have picked. he is one of the few that whenever asked for advice, will tell you to just grind as hard as you can, just shoot and it will be ok. combine that with advertising strongly about profiting, and that's a revenue stream a big bunch of forum farters like you would never get close to.

lol. messi is the worst example you could have picked. he is one of the few that whenever asked for advice, will tell you to just grind as hard as you can, just shoot and it will be ok. combine that with advertising strongly about profiting, and that's a revenue stream a big bunch of forum farters like you would never get close to.

Let me translate what he's saying:

"I know that you don't have my gear, so by shooting more you will just lose more and you will keep feeding my pockets with even more money."

So yeah, he tells you to just grind as hard as you can, just shoot and it will be ok. And he is right! He's just missing to tell you that it will be ok for him, not for you. ;)

quite agreeable.

if messi stops shooting and quits, that's potentially $250k USD or more that MA would essentially need to find and pay out to him

I doubt he has a tt value of 250 K $ so mainly he would need to find other people wo buy his stuff and this will not happend to old market prices when the stuff isnt profitable anymore....so no matter what he will do he will still claim to profit a lot anyway

Thanks for the translation I know perfectly well what he is saying. Could do it as well as just from a materialistic viewpoint it makes perfect sense - tell everyone you're profiting your ass off and encourage them to just shoot no matter what. But there are things I wouldn't do like using est or wave hunting or lying about my returns. But he does bring in external revenue and that was the point.
Let me translate what he's saying:)

"I know that you don't have my gear, so by shooting more you will just lose more and you will keep feeding my pockets with even more money."

So yeah, he tells you to just grind as hard as you can, just shoot and it will be ok. And he is right! He's just missing to tell you that it will be ok for him, not for you. ;)

That's little unfair to Messi.

Last edited:
He bragged in so many places that he is making a profit out of EU that I don't think any citation is needed.

Anyway, one I could find in a couple of seconds just because I remembered it, where he clearly stated that even 100%+ is not enough for him.

"100%+" comprises any value from 100% to +∞, I believe, so how can it be "not enough"? Either he misunderstood the question, or he was trolling as usually. I just went through five pages of his posts (meh!), and the only reference to financial operations was this - obviously about depositing.

You cannot even understand the basics of "motivation". Messi, Vodka, Divinity, Smilgs, and a lot more players that I can name, are people to look up to, getting the motivation to do as much as you can to, eventually, reach their level of play.

It was Vodka I was looking up to, more than a year ago. His gear and results motivated me to skill up as hard as I could, not only investing time but money as well.

You cannot even grasp that simple thing... If they leave game, that means the average players will lose their goal. Simply because it doesn't exist anymore, hence why they had to leave.

They're profiting ? Great, I don't even care if it's TT or MU, they deserve it.
You don't want to pay for that ?
They're advertising the game. If you want them gone, fine, then pay the advertising part of the game as well. That'll lower your returns. What's the difference now ?
How many adverts about EU have you seen so far ? I saw absolutely none. I just typed "RMT MMO" or something like that on google... And after many pages of results that seemed just worthless, that name (EU) popped up. First thing I did before trying the game myself was checking videos (youtube), learning about the game and all that. Guess what ? Without players like them, I wouldn't even have downloaded the game in the first place.

Also, thanks for the revenge neg-rep DOA, glad to see your behaviour is at the same level as your arguments. You earned your place in my ignore list well. I wish you good luck for the rest.

444516Rep.png

(Couldn't be arsed trying to even make you understand basics as these, hence the dot. Not like it would have changed your reaction anyways.)

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

:scratch2: How did a thread about Hulk's hunting log turn into such a "Messi's Great" "Messi sucks" argument?

*Glances around for a current mod* :laugh:

For DOA and others like him...
Do you people even understand what it means to be the best in anything??How can you say everyone should get the same???
About gaming..if i am the best in a game(skills and gear) I expect to kick everyone's ass because I worked my ass off to become the best!
In real life you are the best you expect to be paied top bucks...you people actually say that Federer,Nadal,Michael Jordan(when he was the best) should earn the same as a mediocre player...or the best engineer should be paid as a mediocre or low level engineer,or the best in any other profession should be paid as a mediocre or new commer in that profession....on what fucking planet are you people living on???? :eyecrazy:
Coming back to EU,which is an RCE game,which means money CAN BE TAKEN OUT!!! Beeing the best here means to have the skills and gear that Hulk and others like him have(you like it or not,that what it means to be the best in EU)...how can you say they should not profit each month?? They worked their ass off to get there(time and money invested). If not even the best can make constant cash then what is the point of becoming the best?
If you are the best in anything you should be paid to that extent,because you worked 10 times more then an average Joe to be the best...period!!!!

For DOA and others like him...
Do you people even understand what it means to be the best in anything??How can you say everyone should get the same???
About gaming..if i am the best in a game(skills and gear) I expect to kick everyone's ass because I worked my ass off to become the best!
In real life you are the best you expect to be paied top bucks...you people actually say that Federer,Nadal,Michael Jordan(when he was the best) should earn the same as a mediocre player...or the best engineer should be paid as a mediocre or low level engineer,or the best in any other profession should be paid as a mediocre or new commer in that profession....on what fucking planet are you people living on???? :eyecrazy:
Coming back to EU,which is an RCE game,which means money CAN BE TAKEN OUT!!! Beeing the best here means to have the skills and gear that Hulk and others like him have(you like it or not,that what it means to be the best in EU)...how can you say they should not profit each month?? They worked their ass off to get there(time and money invested). If not even the best can make constant cash then what is the point of becoming the best?
If you are the best in anything you should be paid to that extent,because you worked 10 times more then an average Joe to be the best...period!!!!
The difference btwin all rl you just say it's totally different from a game this a game and should be tread us a game not job this people depo to buy Uber gears sure the did but to and other player to ma eyes the gun or scope is what the TT say on it so
It's not in ma wallet is in to someone else is hand
Now about the players leaving the game because the can't profit anymore here is one little advise to MA put the ma lower hit bigger hp like the levis were before afk office hunting mob for the people that works in office the can hunt semi afk so you can replace all the 24/7 hunters and making money off it not handling money to people hired hunters 24/7
Problem solve we can say bye bye to Messi for start lol
It's simple ma can make afk mob hunting and game back to the game healthy and money in MA pocket :ahh:
To keep the game alive :smoke:

It's a RCE game,which means it has real cash involved so the rl stuff i said applies to here as well.
And also in any other online game if you are the best you are rewarded...the difference in other games is the reward is not cash,but this is an RCE=real cash economy
Be the best in any field(and yeah,gaming has been a profession for a while now) and I bet you wouldn't like to get the same as the ones way under you.

It's a RCE game,which means it has real cash involved so the rl stuff i said applies to here as well.
And also in any other online game if you are the best you are rewarded...the difference in other games is the reward is not cash,but this is an RCE=real cash economy
Be the best in any field(and yeah,gaming has been a profession for a while now) and I bet you wouldn't like to get the same as the ones way under you.

I think most players agree with what you say.

Last edited:
Think you are missing the point though. If you are playing this game as one of your sources of income then it is your Job. Many gamers play game as their job. That is why they are gamers. They are dedicating 15 hours a day everyday. They should be making money every year consistently with that level of play. I know you have some crazy ideas on that we are here to spend money on entertainment but that just isn't the case. That idea is wrong.

We are here to make money. It's expected. If the Elite players tell me that they can't withdraw big amounts then kinda kill my incentive to get better. Then maybe we all should be looking for another game to play to make money.

We aren't asking for a lot. When I see smilgs end of year post and goals for next year I expect to see a big PED withdraw from profiting. He should with the amount of time he spends and all Elite level players should profit over TT. Then my goal would be to become an Elite level player. If they don't or can't then there is no reason for me to improve or become an Elite level player and I should chip out and find another game.

There have been a lot of posts like yours, I just picked your's at random for reply.

Boiled down, your argument is that new and low level players should pay ubers to play EU because the ubers deserve it.

I can see where the ubers and near-ubers would be in favor of this, but what is in it for the new and low levels?

It's a serious question.

Reactions: DoA
There have been a lot of posts like yours, I just picked your's at random for reply.

Boiled down, your argument is that new and low level players should pay ubers to play EU because the ubers deserve it.

I can see where the ubers and near-ubers would be in favor of this, but what is in it for the new and low levels?

It's a serious question.

They have the possibility to gear and skill up to make profit

everyone with a tiny bit of brain would see that this is an obvious ponzi scheme and wont work indefinitely as the new player retention is by far too low to feed such a system. thats why they had to change it.

I figured someone would say that.

So new players will come in and play EU for years losing money until they have enough skills to spend tens of thousands of dollars to buy equipment to possibly profit.

Do you honestly believe that that argument will persuade enough new players to stay in the game to be able to pay the uber's salaries?

Back