Suggestion: Change thread Name/First post

Rechinul

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Florin Rechinul Pocneata
Is there any chance the change of Thread name could be reviewed by an Administrator ?
I understand there are mistakes/Correction on Name that should be allowed, but someone have to review the Topic, and change them according.

I`m so tired to see lots of Thread with name -> SOLD .
Also the first post -> should be somehow locked.

At least we can get an idea what was sold, and for how much.
(Why would someone delete something that was sold, and hide the price? is there something shady you hiding?)

Examples.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/280293/
Shady topic?

I absolutely agree.

Even if its not to see what prices to expect an item to be worth, Its nice to see how available/frequently sold some items are when planning to waste more money in this game.

In the meantime I'd suggest we all just copy the OP in a reply, in every sales thread. It still makes viewing and searching for items harder, but its atleast still possible.

I agree too. Always wonder why people sabotage threads like that?

What to say. The game is full of hypocritical nins. Apart from the author, everyone else has also edited. At least they had put .i.

I have never seen such a platform to promote activities outside it... Trade in the forum. Get out of the game in space... an absolute paradox... hello Paradox!

This forum trading section should not exist at all. Usually such an association is the black market webs, which is punished by any platform if a participant uses it, due to the economic imbalance in game of these actions, but here it is encouraged. An absolute paradox... hello Paradox!

There are enough empty houses and shops in the game... a lot such buildings that are empty. And those stores that are active are full of goods for months.

The worst market environment for the most expensive game in the world. Whoever is responsible in the MA for the trading strategy in the game must go out and be replaced by someone who has no eyelids.

It’s one thing replacing your price (if you had one listed) with sold. If someone does a private trade with me, I’m usually not going to advertise what they bought it for unless they’re fine with me mentioning it. It’s a balance, because there are times I wish older posts listed what they sold for too so I had a better idea, but that’s the nature of P2P trades.

For titles though, removing the item in the title (and the OP) practically turns it into a spam post where there is no information to be gleamed from it at all. At the least, updating the trade forum rules could help to specify that if something sells, do not delete the original title, but just add sold after the title. Not following that could then be considered trade thread abuse.

Well, he is right.

Apparently I had forgot whether or not I listed/removed an asking price 5 years ago. It doesn't make the selling threads any less annoying however. Atleast I can see what I had and sold a decade ago, instead of "."

Some people are so blinded by their greed that they find all sorts of excuses for it.

The use of a public source is not a P2P.
99% of the trade sector in the forum ignores the 1st rule for "difficult goods".
Gluttony and greed have no limits.

I agree too. Always wonder why people sabotage threads like that?

To maintain speculative prices... Why else? This way people can still turn profits over whatever they bought / sold it for, since it's hard to evaluate the ongoing pricetags (see FEN for example)

The market changes dramatically in relatively short periods of time. I recently had a forum troll digging up my old sales threads trying to make accusations about my price evaluations based on data which had been outdated. For that reason I began revising my old sales threads, and I think we should have the ability to continue to do so.

Last edited:
The market changes dramatically in relatively short periods of time. I recently had a forum troll digging up my old sales threads trying to make accusations about my price evaluations based on data which had been outdated. For that reason I began revising my old sales threads, and I think we should have the ability to continue to do so.

Who needs a confusing shopping history in the game. It may need to implement an option in the game to edit or remove from the product history after sale in AH. I think this will solve the problem of the hysteria for manipulation and give a complete look to the EU :computer:

Who needs a confusing shopping history in the game. It may need to implement an option in the game to edit or remove from the product history after sale in AH. I think this will solve the problem of the hysteria for manipulation and give a complete look to the EU :computer:

Another aspect to consider is the simple fact that a startbid or buyout does not inherently reflect the market value of an item. There are many factors which go into a private trade, some tangible and some intangible, which are not articulated to the public. These factors play a significant role in the overall value of the trade as a whole.

Another aspect to consider is the simple fact that a startbid or buyout does not inherently reflect the market value of an item. There are many factors which go into a private trade, some tangible and some intangible, which are not articulated to the public. These factors play a significant role in the overall value of the trade as a whole.

The MA must make a change to make meaningless of the family mules and any attempts at market manipulation in the game. The majority of players use family helpers, that is the fuckin truth. Everyone is "proud and fair" P2P re-tard, who is ready to do everything to avoid fees in the Auction. This is the problem that is killing the charm of P2P you are used to and talking about at the moment... and is a prerequisite for easier market manipulation.

I remain of the position that when using a public register, it must preserve public data, and it cannot be replaced or concealed. This does not change the fact for those who want to speculate on prices to do it their way, if they do not like this.

PPRPS.
I am sincerely glad for the opportunity given to people to express their opinion through emoticons, due to lack of own thought. The last thing I want is to be part of a fake community.

Last edited:
5.1 - Auction Competition
If you have items listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way.

Every item in the EU is difficult to sell unless it is advertised below its price. Much of the EU's "Authority" benefits from this distortion of Rule 1, and "the great community" does not seem to see anything wrong with it, this is an absurd.

If the MA understands the essence of trade in the forum, which is why they do not take action, then they should find another mechanism in the game. Right?

Back