how many chips roughly
would i need to chip out
40k in skills..!

and what chips would be best to use ?
and there estimated price..?

most values between 800 and 4.5K
thx
bob

Well, you could use a big chip 1250 value. And when you put one skill on It, the other half that's left Is the remainder ESI. Which can be used again, for another skill. And so on, and so on :)

So you can sell what's left after.

I think it works on the same lines as about 66 chips (12.50 TT~) for a skill going 0-10k

simplybob said:
how many chips roughly
would i need to chip out
40k in skills..!
thx
bob
I think you'd need around 250 peds worth of ESI (tt value).
Maybe buy one a little bigger than that, just to be on the safe side.

simplybob said:
and what chips would be best to use ?
and there estimated price..?
Find one ESI with tt value of ~300.
Price... Dunno really... Somewhere between 140% and 180% I think. Check the auc stat sites.

Which skills are you chipping out?

I suggest you go to entropiatools.com, it has a manual skill calculator that gives a total TT value you need for your skills in ESI's if you use a manual skill calculator.

A full TT skill implant, 1250 PED, holds 10600 skills so you would need more than one for 40K skills it seems. Nearly four full TT chips is my guestimate.

soundboy

soundboy said:
A full TT skill implant, 1250 PED, holds 10600 skills so you would need more than one for 40K skills it seems. Nearly four full TT chips is my guestimate.

soundboy
Yeah, if his 40k skills was distributed like 10k skills each in 4 different skills, but they're not.

simplybob said:
.. he said

Last edited:
My bad, I assumed 40K of skills would still take the same amount of "chip space" whether it was 4 lots of 10K or 80 X 0.5K.

soundboy

soundboy said:
My bad, I assumed 40K of skills would still take the same amount of "chip space" whether it was 4 lots of 10K or 80 X 0.5K.

soundboy

Skills arent close to being linear ;) In the old system 2500 skills was what.. 2 chips or so? And 10k skills was ~100 chips... just as it gets harder and harder to get the skills, the same way less and less lvls are needed to fill a chip :)
Back to topic: Id get a 400-500ped chip (or bigger if you can afford it for some very wierd reason it seems chips get cheaper as they get larger %agewise...), fill what needs to be filled then sell the remainder basically... you dont loose extra by doing so so its a good way imo :)

what you chippin out bob :(

well i got a couple of esi`s, big ones! and i may also find a home for whatever your chippin out :)

hope everything ok, not seen you online much!

oops

of skills not 40k

yep goose gonna probably chip out
studying a new course and will take a hell of a lot of my time up

and

seems like ma changing goal posts all the time
but will hunt and mine lower stuff...
but not with high skills

Back