Christmas gifts 2011

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
polar.jpg
polar_and_box.jpg

new gifts, one is actually usefull :) 1 ped tt each, same description (This item was handed out as a gift in 2011 or something along those lines)

You didn't get the reindeer trophy? I thought that the bear head is the "3rd" gift (the one for those who deposited > 1k$ or own an estate) since it's most cool of the three, and the trophy and the box are the 1st and 2nd (for depositors only and for everyone else). Probably I was wrong.

And from those 2 you've listed I think both are useful, one is a container and the other is just cool ;). The boxes we were presented with in 2007 weren't even openable :tongue2:

You didn't get the reindeer trophy? I thought that the bear head is the "3rd" gift (the one for those who deposited > 1k$ or own an estate) since it's most cool of the three, and the trophy and the box are the 1st and 2nd (for depositors only and for everyone else). Probably I was wrong.

And from those 2 you've listed I think both are useful, one is a container and the other is just cool ;). The boxes we were presented with in 2007 weren't even openable :tongue2:

The bear head is for those who have deposited. I think any amount at all counts here. Soc members of mine have deposited only $20 cumulative over the lifetime of their accounts (some over 2+ years) and received it.

The reindeer is the final trophy.

didn't know there was a third one :)) and it will be another few years till i get to 1 k$ depoed :))

I received all three gifts and I haven't deposited anywhere even close to $1k this year (maybe $400 max). My son, who has never deposited a pec received the box and the bear head.

I received all three gifts and I haven't deposited anywhere even close to $1k this year (maybe $400 max). My son, who has never deposited a pec received the box and the bear head.

Do you have an apartment tho?

Spongey

Interesting. Either they changed the rules or you underestimate your expenses (not unlikely - I was shocked when summed up all this year's deposites :ahh:).

No, actually I overestimated. I have hardly played at all this year. And even so, that doesn't explain my son getting two gifts having never deposited in his virtual life. I will tally up all my deposits when i get home from work and post the exact figures just to be sure.

could having owned an appartement caused you to get a gift? ma ain't known for accurate databases :)) also i remember getting 2 gifts since before starting to deposit...

One is a gift that everyone gets, second is a gift for deposititng 1K$ US over your entire EU career, and the third is a gift you get with owning an estate.. Can't remember where it was posted but it was confirmed with the holloween gifts last year.. ;)

One is a gift that everyone gets, second is a gift for deposititng 1K$ US over your entire EU career, and the third is a gift you get with owning an estate.. Can't remember where it was posted but it was confirmed with the holloween gifts last year.. ;)

I own no estate (no deed for anything) and got all 3, so it can't be that.

No, actually I overestimated. I have hardly played at all this year. And even so, that doesn't explain my son getting two gifts having never deposited in his virtual life. I will tally up all my deposits when i get home from work and post the exact figures just to be sure.

If your son has even ever applied to deposit through some method, but hasn't actually gone through it, he will still get the depo gift.

Unless it's changed, I thought it was 1) Everyone 2) Anyone who has deposited 3) People who have deposited X amount/own an estate.

Unless it's changed, I thought it was 1) Everyone 2) Anyone who has deposited 3) People who have deposited X amount/own an estate.

Yeah, that sounds like it has been explained in the past, iirc.

Yeah, that sounds like it has been explained in the past, iirc.

Hmmm must have my wires crossed.. or I read it wrong!! ;) Can anyone find the post where it was explained. :scratch:

Edit: found it... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...187-Halloween-Gifts&highlight=holloween+gifts

Seems it says that you had to have 10000 ped and or an estate, got the third gift... like xillonz said.. ;) but for the second gift does that meen you only needed to have depoed recently??

Last edited:

I think this is probably the correct.... although I dont' know what is X =?

I've a friend, never deposited got the box
Another friend deposited >$1k and never owned any estate or deeds... got all 3

and I got these :)

Last edited:
but for the second gift does that meen you only needed to have depoed recently??
You need 1 deposit at all, even if it happened years ago.

20 Dec 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

These are the criteria for receiving the Christmas gifts:

One Gift: Participant has created an avatar before the update.
Two Gifts: The participant has made at least one successful registered deposit.
Three Gifts: The participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

Back