Paulo Manique Santos
Hello!
A friend gladly discover this one!

Its right handed and seems to be a sick combo with halloween ones
Tought on Value?
Cheers

xmas2015.jpg

Pros
- Reload that only Augmented / Perfected ares can match and there's quite limited number of those ingame
- 12 HP permanently without compromising reload
- Increase critical hit once again that only Aug/ Perfected ares may match.
- 25% crit reduction which on slight bigger mobs is the difference between staying alive and losing a mob to regen
- Its the perfect combo for Halloween ring owners since it is right handed.

Cons
- Compared to the ares loses the possible 1% focused blow (if you got augmented/perfected)

Last edited:
Wow, that is a NICE ring!

GZ to your friend!!! Long time wait, finally a good loot, well deserved this one. Good to see a regular player looting something nice! :wtg:

10-15k top, the missing crit % is huge eco nerf compared to ares ring

Ahh, the loot waves. Three of these dropped in 3 minutes 56 seconds:
cring.jpg

I'd wait for a day or two before forming an opinion as to how rare these will be.

changes the crit chance, but not the damage

Was just checking only augmented and perfected ares match the reload
Basicly removes 1% of chance to crit, but not how heavy it crits
Plus all the other stuff, on top dont think there's that many augmented / perfected ares out there

changes the crit chance, but not the damage

Was just checking only augmented and perfected ares match the reload
Basicly removes 1% of chance to crit, but not how heavy it crits
Plus all the other stuff, on top dont think there's that many augmented / perfected ares out there

1% crit chance backed up with semi good critdmg% and mid lvl turnover is itself 20k peds saved during a year, i wouldnt even choose it over impares, let alone augm/perf

1% crit chance backed up with semi good critdmg% and mid lvl turnover is itself 20k peds saved during a year, i wouldnt even choose it over impares, let alone augm/perf

was checking
only 5 augmented, 3 perfected

I do understand your point of view also tho since you got the halloween one :D

This coming from a guy who was tring to sell a Bristal Hog for 5k :laugh:

15k would be low with all the current buffs this ring has.... It has almost all the GOOD buff's

I'll be posting as i hear and check
So there's currently under 20 rings that can provide similar reload, it doesnt have focused blow,

The Increased health also means you can have hp buff all the time which has its worth, let alone for those with cape for even extra :) (I used cloak and 12hp come handy ;) )

The autoloot isnt something reaaaaly needed or that insane, but its a cool feature that i was actually predicting on some ring to come.

Of course... let alone the other defensive stats which also hold quite some value

Ahh, the loot waves. Three of these dropped in 3 minutes 56 seconds:
cring.jpg

I'd wait for a day or two before forming an opinion as to how rare these will be.

I guess there isn't any point buying more boxes now? All the Christmas rings have dropped...:scratch2:

bah,this game becomes more and more buy to win...how about regular hunters geting chance to loot rings ma ?

Very nice ring for sure - should be worth a pretty PED - probably 30-50k

and WTF? Was there an announcement that I missed? I didn't even know these were being introduced to the strongboxes...

There was an announcement on arkadia forum release notes, something that bertha cut out
I knew they were comming tho but didnt know when
When i saw the augmented loot pill discovered i knew they were there :D

Semi good stats there but....
Missing critchance wont make anyone with mod + ares switch.
And compaired too halloween ring that equips on the good it isnt much.
Halloween not selling at au at for bo 27k.
Anything over 20 k is a super deal for seller.
But when it comes down too picking mod ares @15k vs this ring my guess is ares wins.

Semi good stats there but....
Missing critchance wont make anyone with mod + ares switch.
And compaired too halloween ring that equips on the good it isnt much.
Halloween not selling at au at for bo 27k.
Anything over 20 k is a super deal for seller.
But when it comes down too picking mod ares @15k vs this ring my guess is ares wins.

note (not sure if you saw) but this matches reload for augmented and only perfected surpases it

note (not sure if you saw) but this matches reload for augmented and only perfected surpases it

Youve had a few profitable big game hunters give their opinions in your pricecheck. I can agree with all said above that the lack of critchance makes this comparable to the mod ares in value to me. Reload you can wear a thori hat for but the critchance aint obtainable in cheap L items.

//Linz

Youve had a few profitable big game hunters give their opinions in your pricecheck. I can agree with all said above that the lack of critchance makes this comparable to the mod ares in value to me. Reload you can wear a thori hat for but the critchance aint obtainable in cheap L items.

//Linz

Thanks for input :)

Worth a lot until the New Year Ring, Valentine Ring, Easter Ring, Summer Ring, Winter Ring, Doggy-day Ring and some others will drop.

Atami

How you loot all this Christmas stuff? is it just random or what i missed?

EDIT: ahh its xmas boxes lol

This coming from a guy who was tring to sell a Bristal Hog for 5k :laugh:

Yes when it was in top 10 highest lvl pet ingame :)
What u really should focus on is that neither me nor linzey wanna buy this ring cause trust me, when we something useful we jump on it.

Now the Mayhem prizes might add another 5 of those in each category ... let's wait an see.
Rings seem to be a mainstream-requirements soon.

What u really should focus on is that neither me nor linzey wanna buy this ring cause trust me, when we something useful we jump on it.

I second this, shame it wasnt other hand and MA moved up the reload CAP

Soon we will have more rings than fingers and you will be able to pick and choose what you want. People will regret the 50k purchases. With that being said, every ring combination has a purpose. Let the free market do its work. Someone will pay what they think the ring is worth.

You failed to mention it was 5 days before the next Version Update, the one where pet buff's were introduced. There was a release saying that buff's would need a high level to use. So you tried to sell it for 5k, some didnt know it was about to have a useless buff. Id have hated to be the poor player that just realized he flushed 5k down the toilet for a pet skill gain increase buff.

I felt this ring was worth more and its current buffs are really impressive. So I was using my sense and reflecting on past doings to come up with the assumption that you were only trolling or trig to drop price for you to have a quick 5k resell.

I know the others who are commenting up to this point are long times trust worthy players. So I apologize 'Piotr' for mistaking your comment as malicious intent to have huge gain off of someones good fortune.

Last edited:
Soon we will have more rings than fingers and you will be able to pick and choose what you want. People will regret the 50k purchases. With that being said, every ring combination has a purpose. Let the free market do its work. Someone will pay what they think the ring is worth.

First solve the fact I only have 2 fingers apparently (one left and one right).
In some other games I think rings are called bracelets :)

First solve the fact I only have 2 fingers apparently (one left and one right).
In some other games I think rings are called bracelets :)

Well, we are getting amulets (per mindark post) so.. let the buff 2016 bonanza begin!

Well, we are getting amulets (per mindark post) so.. let the buff 2016 bonanza begin!

I hope I can wear 2 amulets so I can scream 2 CHAINZZZ throughout the universe

giphy.gif

2_chainz_always_dances_like_hes_caught_in_a_spider_web-81579.gif

Worth a lot until the New Year Ring, Valentine Ring, Easter Ring, Summer Ring, Winter Ring, Doggy-day Ring and some others will drop.

Atami

Lets not forget nose ring, belly button ring, toe ring, and a few other places you can find rings.....in other words...purchasing boxes, getting rings, is NOT playing the game and has NOTHING to do with playing the game. It has very much to do with MA squeezing out MORE ped with little regard to the player base, quality of play, or fixing technical issues that continue to go unaddressed.

Have them DROP from mining, hunting, crafting. Give the player base a reason to play, to discover, to strive for.

With all that said....Nice Ring :laugh::laugh::beerchug::yup:

Back