Status
Please reply by conversation.

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Hello
Selling this on behalf of a friend that got it.

It seems to be the combo ring for the Halloween one providing quite a sick buff stack :)

SOLD

xmas2015.jpg

Price check going on

Buyout price will be added once we have a more proper valuation on it but i think its reasonable to think that this is worth at the very minimum 30k, so please be reasonable before throwing some low ball :)
Cos for low balls, we got snow balls now from boxes!

Post your offers / PM here or ingame,
I will try to answer asap as usual
Anything else worth mentioning I will add

Cheers

Last edited:
5k right now! Got the peds wrapped up and ready to go...

+ ill throw in a RARE Sasha pet!

J00HxWG.jpg

Added price :)
once there's a reasonable enough offer price can possibly discusted,

Wow, what a ring!
I will send item offers, maybe u are interested!

Some sick combos here -
* EST + halloween + christmas ring + X2 pill 100% increased critical damage! (it is 101% but capped at 100%)
* Decrease crit dmg received is capped at 25% but athenic ring and adjusted nemesis is still viable as it will give dodge and evade so this combo is great too!
* Hp buff 12hp is same as aeglic adjusted but u can have that on same hand! I would say that alone is worth like 5k, maybe more for F avatars since there is less vitality cloaks. Plus they stack!!
* Reload buff at the level of ares augment and 2% less than ares perfected, same crit dmg increasement but doesnt have 1.0 focused blow.
* Faster reload from item is capped at 15%, so this stacks perfectly with flimsy thor helmet which is tt food mostly.
* Christmas ring + Halloween ring + x2 Pill will give hunter 41% increased crit and 28% of max 30% reload speed. If hunter has good evade and can afford to hunt in EST during mayhem... well that buff is insane!
* And on top of that an added bonus of auto loot for lazy hunters. Sapphire trox and wasp devil are at around 3k, and consumes expensive food + loots at 5m instead of 25m, so thats 5m more than usual loot pill but 5m less than adj pill from strongboxes.

There are probably more combos i havnt thought off, but i would be absolotely over the moon to own this!

Sorry for flood of thoughts and wish you best of luck selling it!
Soko

P.S. Offer sent

Hey Duncis.
Reguarding you first line in combos list, at 100% crit an x2 stacks over that.
100% is just for item max, skills and buffs ontop.
Consider this a bump

Hey Duncis.
Reguarding you first line in combos list, at 100% crit an x2 stacks over that.
100% is just for item max, skills and buffs ontop.
Consider this a bump

Oh you might be right! Not home and cant check, but it probably is that item slot for EST and pills for action slot?

Thanks Vodka.

And a free bump from me too!

six thousand shiny ped

Seven Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Seven Point Seven Seven Project Entropia Dollar.
Bid is not long enough... :naughty:

Sorry for the bidding guys
The offers were noted but the right offer for the right PED came and its sold :)
Cheers

Thread can be closed

Sorry for the bidding guys
The offers were noted but the right offer for the right PED came and its sold :)
Cheers

Thread can be closed

Sale price? :scratch2:

The price was about 30k for those wondering :)

Reactions: Mac
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back