Chrome mobs

artbaron

Provider
Society
Aussie Diggers
since the last up date some mobs are chrome and some are just fine?
everything else seems fine, anyone else having the same probs?

since the last up date some mobs are chrome and some are just fine?
everything else seems fine, anyone else having the same probs?

hehehe looks cool but it can either be

1. Corrupt texture files, do a file validaton from clientloader
2. SHaders are wrong , try changing setting to very high or high or medium then back to your old settings

Its just a game thing on certain mobs and as far as i know only at night time. Ive seen the same thing happen to furrors and globsters as well ;)

You not going crazy :)

I had the same problem some time ago.
I couldn't see the textures of the buildings and many of the mobs even if i was playing in the ultra high settings.

I believe this happened because i used once in the past the Safe Mode to enter the game so after that even if i was changing the resolution and the quality to maximum i was still looking a no-texture buildings and mobs.

My solution... i uninstalled EU and also deleted the configuration files in the Documents and Settings and i re-installed the whole game from the scratch.

I am not sure if you delete the configuration files only it might work. Try it and if this doesn't work just do a clean install of the game.

I hope this will help.

GPA

Thanks everyone for the help, l think l'll leave it for abit and see if the future up-date with a patch might fix it :rolleyes:
I dont even want to re-install the game from the trouble l had last time :laugh:

Cheers

Directly after patch I had the problem that all items in inventory (and hotkeys) were gray, except tools/guns equipped by me which were bright white lights...

Oh, and hair was totally white...

After a reinstall, all those problems, except textures on items in inventory, has been fixed.... :scratch2:

Back