FYI: Church of Lootius recruiting

Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
[YOUTUBE]1dWMIuipn_c[/YOUTUBE]

You might ask yourself what the above has to do with recruiting for CoL ... but it has EVERYTHING to do with it!

You do not have to be silly to be here ... but it helps!

We have a few rules; Don't scam, lie, beg - but have a great amount of humour - sarcasm, crazyness and yet, a sertain maturity.

The bunch in soc are mature themselves (so they claim) ... only a few are under 20 and tbh, they are chosen because they look old ... the rest of us look younger, which means we meet in the middle!

We're everything from hunting brothers to crafting sisters, and we also have a few miners.

Important is, that we praise the words of Lootius and we don't mind throwing a blessing or two on peoples ways - we also highly appriciate the loots we are given - because that's rare ...

And now for a moment of truth ...

• Language in soc chat is always English
  • We very rarely soc hunt ...
  • We don't have people enough to help newcomers - and I recommand everyone who needs help to find another soc...
  • We are actually quite boring when it comes to it - and everyone does his/her own business. But IF there's any people online, soc chat can be a quite amuzing place to hang out
  • Atm we have only 4-5 active members. Old players are still members - people who was there at the very beginning of CoL, who left for one reason or another, but will occationally be back .. and that won't change anytime soon.

We will try and get some of the good old fun back in soc and see where we get from there. Though already I have to warn you, that I and Priest wont' be much online because of the work we're doing on the forums - but we will be there a few times a week and else there's some other awesome members to stalk :D

Write me a pm if interested ... ;)

BUMP bump BUMP :bump:

And another :bump: !

Good luck COL!

Bumping up for more CoL'as :D

:lolup:

BUMP bump BUMP :bump:

Chaos, you're in CoL now?
Do you like it? Not chasing the nun too much I hope ;P :D
(watch the priest if you do).

CoL always looked like a fun soc, maybe I should... nah, I don't think they could use a loony talkalot like me :D

Chaos, you're in CoL now?
Do you like it? Not chasing the nun too much I hope ;P :D
(watch the priest if you do).

CoL always looked like a fun soc, maybe I should... nah, I don't think they could use a loony talkalot like me :D

YES WE COULD YES WE COULD YES WE COULD

:yay: :yay:

Church of Lootius is back again?
Nicee.. :yay:

Miners! Amp your finders with the Love of Lootius! :yay:

Hunters! Equip your EWE EP-38 Night Special + e-amp 15 and kill snabbles!

O_O

Oh and great soc btw with cool and respectful people :)

Ty Kris :) you know were home is, if you need it ;)

One might think Church of Lootius is some sort of safe haven for any holy roller out there, but that's not the case; we have some serious internal conflicts too.

For example Nun writes "beer" with capital B... :eek:

One might think Church of Lootius is some sort of safe haven for any holy roller out there, but that's not the case; we have some serious internal conflicts too.

Itz true, one guy thinks he is a shoe.

BUMP!!!! for a great soc.

Need a new PC and im back in :)

Sorry. New pc was enough @ eighties. Nowadays you need new pc, tights AND theorbo:

M_theorbo_display.jpg

Don't scam, lie, beg

Actually, we should have scam, lie and beg day once a year.

Or not.

Damn this game is hard! :eek:

BUMP!!!! for a great soc.

WOOOOTZorz!!!!

and Kal, you might be into something here !!! What you're into I dont know, but it's definitely SOMEthing!!! :lolup:

Bump!!!

and kal this one is for you... O_O, find that uber hof already... on random shit

Back