CLDs

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
What do small quantities of CLDs (5 or less) go for per CLD at the moment, please?

:scratch:

Last time i checked au it was 1300, but u can getem 20-40ped under that outside au i guess

Here's my 2 pecs:

The biggest seller is buying single CLDs in auc for higher than he's selling them. And if you have enough peds, and I believe he has, you can manipulate a market the way you want... especially a market this size.
The prices have been going up for the last few weeks big time. And the ROI just keeps dropping :scratch2:
Now we have our own little stock market inside eu, yeii...:beerchug:
Everybody, go crazy ;)

Oh yeah, this was a price check...
As I said, it's like stock market now, the price is what people are willing to pay, even tho it's just one guy who's setting the price tag...

Off auction non reseller price has been right at 1300, only traders have approached me offering not much less. On auction for singles you will likely be paying the 41 ped auction for the seller, paying 1341.

One person can only change price so much without others cooperation. No one bought cld to break even, investors tend to know what there doing.

Thanks again guys! Great information! I would like to add that I was just able to buy three CLDs for 1270.

:yay:

Back