CLUB NEVERDIE launches 19th Dec (Events)

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
sweet action!!!!

Looks like the price of oil is going to go up! (heard mention that the trip to the resort is longer and more taxing on the ships...more fuel will be needed!)

hrm so does the VU have to be up before the Station goes up or not? does ths mean VU tommorow?

whats is it going 2 cost to take ship up there do u know? (oil and decay)

Check me in ! :D nice initiative ! will bring even more people !

Beware of lag.

gosh... not i have to register on another forum.

Last edited:
Hey if your in need of a flight as soon as the space station goes online well Entropian Air is for you. My name is UrbanGrafix in PE or you can contact Oraix and i will be in Twin Peaks and Oraix will be around the hanger, im not sure on exact prices yet but we are one of the cheepest if not the cheepest on cost in space flights.

We are located in Treasure Island North hanger #7 (shopkeeper ouside)
and we look forward to hearing from you.

Will be healthy competition with that massive transport :D

Good for customers :D

It's the 19th in Sweden now... w8ing.... :D

Dannei said:

Just waiting for MA-staff to get to work and start working, eh? :laugh:

registered at realityport forums yay, more place to spam :kos:

Wow cant wait to check it out ;)

events sound fantastic

Dannei said:

waitin until 8am MA time, and they will start to work ;)

It should open up at 18:00 (GMT -5) on Dec 19 :)

Oh I can't wait...I'll see you...no I'll PK you there :sniper:

Angel said:
Oh I can't wait...I'll see you...no I'll PK you there :sniper:

YEA GO Angel Terrorize Club ND like the good old days when i would crap my pants seeing cK even not in pvp.

Help!

I lost the link to Gamerchick track source files (56k 24bit wav) which can be used in Gamerchick remixing contest. I really could use those 15.000 peds of the 1st prize.

Oh, and NEVERDIE; Was the deadline by the end of February?

:girl:

kalanen said:
Help!

I lost the link to Gamerchick track source files (56k 24bit wav) which can be used in Gamerchick remixing contest. I really could use those 15.000 peds of the 1st prize.

Oh, and NEVERDIE; Was the deadline by the end of February?

:girl:

remix contest? and photoshop contest as Jon said.. ? only thing i can see is the screenshot contests in the forums...

Dannei said:
remix contest? and photoshop contest as Jon said.. ? only thing i can see is the screenshot contests in the forums...

Psst! That was a wish/suggestion...

TO NEVERDIE (Read your forums)(Looks like your making it big:))

Ok, NEVERDIE, I read the forums and you had a post about needing help with the space station.... I am quite new, but learning fast (quite possibly know almost everything about the game) and I would like to aid in any way possible, whether it be donating some ped or just helping makingsure evrything goes down smooth. Right now im working on my own things and trying to get my society to the top, but by the time your station comes into effect, i would be very glad to help.... I had my buddy ask me the other day about club neverdie and i told him that i think its an estate, so i looked into it... I have plenty of great ideas, and I could even help MA create the layout and such....
p.s. heard about the hurricane and such, hope no one was hurt :(

Till next time... Stay true and on task, and all is possible. :wise:

Hybridator said:
Ok, NEVERDIE, I read the forums and you had a post about needing help with the space station.... I am quite new, but learning fast (quite possibly know almost everything about the game) and I would like to aid in any way possible, whether it be donating some ped or just helping makingsure evrything goes down smooth. Right now im working on my own things and trying to get my society to the top, but by the time your station comes into effect, i would be very glad to help.... I had my buddy ask me the other day about club neverdie and i told him that i think its an estate, so i looked into it... I have plenty of great ideas, and I could even help MA create the layout and such....

o_O man ur new arent you ?

Hybridator said:

This this post somehow get lost in a time warp five months ago?

Back