CND and me :)

Undertone

Dominant
Indica Undertone Augen
Howdy all :)

Been wondering for a long time what sort of mining log to post in here, and have finally come up with one that I like and will not send me broke in just a few runs ;) As well as maybe indicating what finders work nicely for me on CND (taking in to consideration that more than one run on each finder is intended).

So here it is, am planing to mine CND with ALL ore finders, doing small runs of 500 bombs on each. Once I have done a runs of 500 bombs I will change to the next Ore finder, until I have done a run on all....if I still have enough steam to keep going (start from the first finder again) with the log then I'll keep doing runs of 500 till either broke, or want to try somthing else ;)

I decided that I will start with the 101 OF and move through to 105, the move on to the next 'series' of finders from there. I plan to keep an overal profit/loss on each finder as well as an overal one. If anyone wants me to keep note of anything else in particular then please feel free to let me know, will do what I can to accomodate.

The runs are intended to be done on as complete as possible, but here and there I may stop a runs to continue later...depending on CND and RL.

I will not be amped on any of runs (that I log on this thread).

Anyway, will stop ranting and start the first runs in a short while.

Indica

I hope your originality will pay off ;) gl!

well first run was done last night, bit it short of the whole run...which I am trying to finish. run went longer than planned, so RL needed me to attend to other things. However was nice first run of 335 bombs (so one more little one of 165 b4 I move to 102 finder:

Here are the claims and outcome:

Finder was 101 tt=5.50ped for of which am down to 1.89 from using the 335 bombs. So used up 3.61 ped

Claims I found (as per dome):

Started with dome 1 and moved on to next domes as per hit rate.

Dome 1: nothing
Dome 2: X-Ganganite, VII-Caldorite
Dome 3: X- Iron, IX-Caldorite
Dome 4: IX- Lyst
Dome 5: VII-Lyst, IX-Cald, X-Lyst, VII-Lyst
Dome 6: VII-Zinc
Dome 7: VII-Cald, X-Iron
Dome 8: nothing
Dome 9: XIII-Iron (66ped), IX-Iron
Dome 10: nothing
Dome 11: XV- Ignisium (170ped)
Dome 12: nothing
Dome 13: VI- Cald, X-Cald
Dome 14: X-Iron, IX-Cald
Dome 15: VII- Belkar, VII-Cald 335 bombs so far 165 to go

Found tt value Day MU
Lyst 48.77 ped 101%
Gang 36.36 106%
Ignisium 170.01 134%
Belkar 7.20 129%
Cald 72.93 122%
Zinc 5.40 112%
Iron 139.23 109%

Total tt: 479.90 With MU : 571.16 ped
(feed tt with lyst and gang % crap at moment)

Not counting flight up for now as I plan to stay for a while.
took two refiners with me so will take off 4.00 ped for them now rather than trying to keep track.

335 bombs + 3.61 for finder + 4.00 for refiner= 342.61 ped cost (yes I know I can take into account many other costs, but these are minimal adn already seems to be writting a book on this first part of a run ;) )

Over all 'profit': 137.29tt (228.55 with MU) same for 101 finder for now.

Notes: was very happy with the two swirls :)
The belk was hit at a huge depth of 7m
Finder went from 0 tier to 0.9 in 43 drops

Thanks for reading :)

Subscribing, will watch with interest mate :)

Interesting idea, so I'm subscribing.

Good luck in your project :)

Subscribing and good luck with this project :)

GZ on your first run, nice profit.

Great Ideea.Good Luck.+ Rep

sweet idea :)

Been wondering how it'd play if i were to down grade to z15orz20.

z20 is my fav finder by far. but i use 220 for practicality.

I'll be keeping an eye on the z20 and z25 :)

Keep On! Doing good so far. ;)

Good luck.

i see people are picking up on my technique of using low lvl finders ;) seems most people up there mine deep... and shallow mining for me is most profit cause there is more claims i seem to find... or maybe i am just lucky :)

gl with the thread

Thank you all for taking the time to read my thread :) Especially appreciating the GL and support :)

Well after a hectic day and not being on top of the world, managed to log in, sell my ores and finish the last fw bombs with the 101 finder.

Part 2 of run 1

Picked up where I left off...
Dome 16: XIII- Cald (68 ped), VI-Iron, IX-Narc, VII-Cadl, X- Cald, VI-Cald
Dome 17: VI-Lyst, VII-Lyst, VI-Gang
Dome 18: nothing
Dome 19: nothing
Dome 20: X-Lyst, VI-Lyst
Dome 1: VII-Cald, VI- Lyst

Bombs used: 165 to make it 500 for the first use of 101 OF

Ore value found:

Found tt value Day MU
Lyst 42.78ped 102%
Gang 5.40 106%
Narcanisum 12.48 156%
Cald 110.67 121%
Iron 5.85 109%

tt value of finds: 177.18 with MU 208.19

I fixed the finder at end of run so cost of 5.50 + 165 bombs

Overal 'profit': 143.97tt (266.24 with MU. not on lyst that tt'd) again is same for 101 as it the only one complete...for now 102 here I come :) :yay:

Note: I tt the lyst or use it crafting, the other ores I hold on to till I have larger qty and the sell via trader. The Gang I am currently hanging on to as the MU is really bad.

I regret having finished my run in dome 1...but live by choices I make. I think I should have gone either back to 16 or done run in dome I had better hit rate in... is how it goes I guess.. ;)

Well off for now, soe things to do...then run on 102 :) looking forward to trying the next one.

On side note: will go to 105 then move to the z 'series for ya Jiff.

All the best,

Indica :)

:popcorn:
would it be too much trouble to post how much time you spend on each run? I remember CND taking forever to mine a dome with some of those mobs.

not at all, be happy to try keep track of it. :D
Will start doing so for the 102 OF..next ;)
All the ebst,

Indica:)

Indica :D

Im gonna stalk your results too :silly2:

Hope you have some good luck there, socchat yesterday was rather grim talk besides me and Gatofias :)

Good luck! Grab a fatty

p.s. im still zombie, didnt sleep much. I wonder why :D

Nice results so far, Indica :cool: I hope the worst (at least theoretically) finder wont give you the best results ;)

From my experience I can tell that mining on Calypso I had better hit rate with OFs, than with TKs, but havent really tracked my hit rate as it should be done to prove thatmy hypothesis is 100% confirmed. So I'm really curious what will your experiment show - is there really a significant difference between average hit rates on varius finders? Hope to learn the answer soon ;)

Howdy :)

Well I can't say that the ifrst part of the run had me running back for more :( but..."the show must go on "..;)
Was horrible run, where with each dam jump I seem to have landed in a deeper pile of dung. So I stopped at 250 drops... CND just did not want e to have it yesteday. I dropped and dropped then took break, returned and dropped mroe and tried again...nothing took longer break and came back. zip, nadda and nuffin! finished at the 250 mark (to b completed later today), was not like the swwet first run. 'Stuff' happens (esspecially on CND)...
Andway, enough dribble....... here are the initial results for the first run on the 102 OF.

Spent 25.66 on fixing the finder I had, as I will be using it on the future runs for the 102.

Dome 1: nothing
Dome 2: nothing
Dome 3: nothing
Dome 6: X-Zinc, IX-Blau, VI-Zinc
Dome 7: nothing
Dome 8: X-Lyst
Dome 9: nothing
Dome 11: VII-Iron, IX-Iron
Dome 13: nothing
Dome 16: VI-Iron, VI-Cald
Dome 17: VI-Gang
Dome 19: nothing

finished on dome 19. "ouch" was about the nicest thing I could say at this point.
Ore value found so far on 102:

Lyst 21.58tt
Gang 5.76 mu 106%
Iron 27.56 mu 109%
Cald 5.10 mu 121%
Zinc 28.60 mu was 1.14 will have to edit later to confirm
Blau 13.76 mu

Total finds 102.36tt (with mu 111.49)

Cost was 250 + 25.66= 275.66

Result of run: loss of 164.16 ped

Overall: -29.33tt (with mu's 102.08 profit)
For 102 of so far: -172.74tt (-164.17 with mu)

Note:

Time wise....was hard to keep track, and with so many 'nothings' run was quicker too :( but would say all in all was about two hours.

Was odd day, as there were people hitting. More so on the planet though (when noting the names who were hitting and what they were hitting). Was also more people up in domes mining than in my 'normal' time slot.

Anyway...thats that for this first half of a run.
Appreciating everyones interest and support...Thank you it makes the shit run better, and the good ones more enjoyable :)

all the best,

Indica

:popcorn: I think we will see some interesting results for the 103 and 104 runs.

I hope so too...was looking forward to the 103. :)

Anyway, while waiting on buyer added to 102 run, has been painful so far.So here are the findings:

Additional 130 Drops to the 250 done so far on 102OF (380 done, 120 to go...counting down thats for sure..maybe next time round b more fun ;) )

Dome 1: IX-Lyst, IX-Cald
Dome 5: IX-Cald
Dome 6: nothing
Dome 13: X-Duru, X-Kanerium
Dome 16: VI-Cald

Ore value found:

Cald: 35.36tt 121% day MU
Lyst: 17.82 tt food
Duru: 21.60 126%
Kanerium: 20 177%

So found 94.78tt (123.22 with mu)

Profit/loss on run: -35.22tt (-6.78 with mu)

Overal: -64.55 (+95.30 with mu)
For 102 finder: -207.96 (-170.95 with mu)

Note:
finding it hard to stick to 102 finder, as my instinct keeps saying swap finder. But will see it through and doubt this will be my only loss. I know CND too well to expect any different.
On positive side. yeh there an up to the down...was truely surprised to find Kanerium with the 102 finder. I thought that this was worthy of a note..and pic :) Note that the depth of the claim is 556m!

pic:

all the best,

Indica

This will be nice to follow.

Swapping from 105-220 atm up there but my result is so bad I wanna cry.
Must turn soon...

Looking forward to c the 103-104 finder to..

Gl up there

Ty again for interest shown in my mining thread :)

Finally finished that 500 drop run on the OF 102. Was like going to the dentist each time I did another bit of the run... Hope my next encounter with this finder will give me some love. Anyway finished it so can move on to next finder again :yay::yay::yay: and is one of the finders I was looking forward to... 103 OF here we go :)

But first need to log the last painful run I did with that other finder :rolleyes:

Last run was tail end of the bombs 120 of them...

Dome 1: VI-Gazz, VI-Cald, VII-Gazz
Dome 10: nothing
Dome 12: VI-Narc
Dome 17: VII-Gang
Dome 20: VI-Lyst

Value of Ore found :ahh: :scratch2: :

Lyst 5.46tt
Gang 7.68 day mu 105%
Cald 5.10 dmu 120%
Gazz 12.00 dmu 132%
Narc 5.04 dmu 156%

Total found: 35.28tt (43.34 with mu)

profit/loss on run: -84.72tt (-76.66 with mu)
Total for 102 OF: -292.68tt (-247.61 with mu)

Total profit/loss overal: -149.27tt on run (+18.64 with mu)

Note:

Still holding on to the Gang as the MU is crap and still dropping.
I'd be in trouble if there were not a couple of nice finds with a good MU.
For the 500 drops the 102 OF decay was 7.70 ped so aprox 2.20 more than the 101
Bring on the 103 OF. Have some ill placed hope with this one, fingers crossed.

All the best,

Indica

GL on this. Going to be following as well. Maybe it will give me some inspiration to log in and mine for a while. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with this undertaking

Wishing you the Best!!!

just found this thread I like what you are dong very much +rep

TY once again for well wishing, GL's and +rep... is nice to read, and the support is very appreciated. The support keeps me going, seeing as MA cut back the loving I've gotten on my last few failed drops :banghead:.

So I look back at the evil 102 and say "bbbyyyyyeeee" for now (feels good to have gotten over that little hill ;) ). So many variables I know..so I won't hold a grudge at the finder (for now that is, better give me loving on our second date!!! :D ). Time to welcome the next finder..."hello 103" (be eating my words for sure).

So here it is 103 with initial 140 drops (small run I know...but the is reason behind the lower run :( ... had to stop. As was just not hitting at all:

Dome 1: X-Gazz (first bomb), VII-Gazz, VII-Cald
Dome 6: nothing
Dome 7: X-Iron
Dome 11: nothing
Dome 16: nothing

Value of ores found:

Iron 13.65tt day mu 109%
Cald 12.92 dmu 120%
Gazz 19.75 dmu 132

Total found on this 'lovely' run: 46.32tt (56.45 with mu)

Profit/loss of run: -93.86 (-83.55 with mu)
Profit/loss of 103: -93.86tt (-83.55 with mu)

Overal profit/loss: -243.13 tt (-64.91 with mu)

Note: DAM YOU balancing department...buy dam new scale ;P

Well that out of the way. off to escape the RL heat wave we are having and hiding in pool :cool: anyway, I was so looking forward to the 103, so will see later tonight if things get better.
Irrispective, believe it or not am still enjoying the test (yeh I know early days) so will look at the half full glass instead of the half empty one.

Thanking you all again for support. In game, in our EF community and from my soc. All the best,

Indica :)

Howdy.
Dropped some more...did'nt do so well on this run either. Stuff happens I guess. Took little longer to get my act together and post my last run.
So here it is:

Ore finder 103, 330 bombs dropped

Dome 1: IX-Cald, VII-Gazz, IX-Cald, VII-Cald, IX-Dian, X-Cald
Dome 2: nothing
Dome 4: nothing
Dome 5: nothing
Dome 6: VII-Cald
Dome 7: nothing
Dome 10: VI-Duru
Dome 11: nothing
Dome 12: VII-Iron, VI-Iron, IX-Iron
Dome 13: nothing
Dome 14: IX-Cald
Dome 16: nothing
Dome 17: nothing
Dome 20: IX-Lyst

Value in ores found:

Lyst 12.88tt
Duru 5.60tt dmu 130%
Dian 17.50tt 133%
Iron 31.60tt 109%
Cald 76.16tt 120%
Zinc 7.10tt 114%
Gazz 7.50tt 130%

Total tt found:158.34tt (169.45 with mu)

Profit/loss of run: -171.66 tt (-160.55 with mu) loss
Profit/loss of 103OF: -265.52tt (-244.10 with mu) loss

Overal profit/loss: -414.79 tt (-225.46 with mu) loss

Qty of bombs used: 1470

Note:
was truely expecting a bit better run on the 103, but as said before...so many things come into it. Will need many more runs in order to b able to make statement about 'how good a finder is'. Anyway, that being said... guess will keep bombing the little rock :scratch2: :)

Have not found a 104OF yet, a few are looking for me....but worst case scenario is that I go from 103 to 105 and may have to go back again to 104 once I find it. when I get to some of the other finders, I recall in the past having had dramas getting 213(L). Not looked for that one yet, so unsure if that changed?

All the best,

Indica

Back