CND shop for RENT

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Hello Everyone,

At the time of writing this post there are 14 of 66 shops open on CND

There is a big opportunity out there for entrepreneurs to start a prospering business as competition is low :)

I would like to offer my shops for Rent

I own shop #25 and shop #41 which are both prime locations right in front of the second staircase to the left and to the right of the South TP entrance
cndmap.jpg

If you have some usefull comments on what is the best way to organize shop rentals im open to suggestions ... i never did this before but its sad to just see the shops sit there empty when someone can put them to good use.

Also if anyone in the community has expirience with renting out real estate i'd like to hear your stories and learn from your expirience... please post usefull tips :)

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

the problem is, that you have to hand out the estate deed and someone who can pay the collateral, can easily buy a shop himself and spare the additional rent for you

but maybe its interesting for someone who want to try out business on cnd, before buying a shop and then sitting on his goods and a difficult to resell shop

I understand colleteral is a big problem ..

But there are resonable ways to deal with this ...

1) someone is renting out a shop and dosent want to give colleteral for the whiole duration ... or dosent have the coins he can trade gear with me for the value of the shop take the dead place all the items and then reexchage the gear for the colleteral ..

2) someone who doesent have the ped for colelteral and still wants to rent i can assist him in seting up the items in the shop ... this would involve my time a lot prolly so the rent would be slightly higher...

Also if someone would be uneasy ith trusting me with their items ,which i can totaly understand, we could arange for me to give them colleteral for the items placed in the store.. it wouldnt be retail value (because i dont plan to buy off peoples items for resale) but im sure some agreement can be made...

can anyone see other creative options?

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

hmm...

The best solution I can think of would not really be a "rent" agreement... but you could do a consignment shop like Nihilist does with Dead Man's Plunder down at the PA mall. If you do that, it will require a lot more work on your part, but it might be worth it if it brings you in a constant, steady supply of goods to sell that you would just then have to pay the original owners back on. This places the brunt of the "trust" issue on you instead of on the other avatar... which makes it a bit safer as long as you are honest, and keep good records. Screen prints when you log in should show you everything that sold and at what price, so a good excel file or google document with everything in should make record keeping fairly easy.

Since there are two shops, you could even get neat with the consignment deals, and maybe do something like one a hunting shop and the other a mining shop, or one only armor and the other only plates, etc. Specialize, and then do a call out for people that want to contribute items in to the consignment deal

Until CryEngine 2 at least I either don't think that you would be able to expect a lot from it. I have a shop up there myself and did some research how many people enter the mall every week and such stuff, it wasn't too good at all. The playerbase simply is quite too small at the moment or rather since VU 9.0 that any business would pay off. I remember back during my earlier EU days when CND, but also Calypso were very much lively than now. Just to hope that'll improve in the future, in the "second golden age".

There is no need for rude language ... if you would like to buy the store feel free to make me an offer (rather than making rude comments on the forum) i never said i dont plan on selling ... (if someone offers to buy the store i would be more happy to sell it ... if the offer at least matches my original buying price ... otherwise i dont think its resonable to sell with loss)

As for using it... well it takes a lot of time and dedication which I rather use for my beauty business.

how much would you ask for one of those shops since i'm looking for a second one to trade for Casays shop ? I got mine for 5000, but thats already some time ago when economy was doing better than now...

Lets Discuss it further over PM or MSN (idosunrider@op.pl) :)

Sorry to troll but - 14/66 shops open for business is more of a warning to me then an opportunity.

See where Im getting? ;)

I.

Sorry to troll but - 14/66 shops open for business is more of a warning to me then an opportunity.

See where Im getting? ;)

I.

Well, if the predictions of how space travel will work are correct, then I suspect that alone will cause the CND shops to rise in value dramatically plus also get a lot more traffic.

Also, once the new planets launch, many of those companies will begin to advertise. EU has never really been advertised on a large scale. Increasing the number of players in EU alone will increase the amount of people on CND thus adding more value to CND shops.

Right now, this moment, the price of CND shops is the lowest it will ever be. That in itself is an opportunity. If I had the ped to spare, I would start buying up CND shops.

Last edited:
Necro!

NECRO! because this offer is still available...

Now the shops have no rent ... pure awesomeness ;)

Well, if the predictions of how space travel will work are correct, then I suspect that alone will cause the CND shops to rise in value dramatically plus also get a lot more traffic.

Not exaclty Nostradamus material there :laugh:

Also, once the new planets launch, many of those companies will begin to advertise. EU has never really been advertised on a large scale. Increasing the number of players in EU alone will increase the amount of people on CND thus adding more value to CND shops.

Ahhh, advertising..... The holy grail of EU

NECRO! because this offer is still available...

Now the shops have no rent ... pure awesomeness ;)

Don't you mean double rent?

Back