FYI: CND Space Tour!!!

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Hello everybody,

Today I've discovered something and I wanted to show all of you. Not sure if it is already common knowledge, but at least I didnt know it yet.

Have a look at the pics:

It's possible to fly outside and over CND!

:yup:

To bad I couldnt leave the vehicle to go on on foot due to the hostile atmosphere.

But it was a fun trip anywayz!

here some more pics of CND from the CND space tour:

As you can see, CND lies in a big ocean. All the edges are surounded by water :laugh:

here a nice pic of the shopping dome and hunting domes in the background

:D

Didn't McCormick make a video about it already? I am too lazy to find it but he did about 1-2 months ago... :)

Sorry, but Masta discovered the outside of CND in his vehicle here, and several of his photos even made the Sep launch issue of the EntropiaTimes magazine as well in the vehicles article, page 15. Your pics are cool though, and nice that you can also fly on the outside - it gives a totally different view.

Thnx for posting Wizz :)

Sorry, but Masta discovered the outside of CND in his vehicle here, and several of his photos even made the Sep launch issue of the EntropiaTimes magazine as well in the vehicles article, page 15. Your pics are cool though, and nice that you can also fly on the outside - it gives a totally different view.

lol

hadnt seen this one. Nice one though, cuz I could not enter my Valk but only use the VTOL. I wanted to drive around the surface as well, but flying seemed way easier!

Another thing I noiced is that the control rooms are not visible from the surface. They shoul be because the have roof windows. But I couldnt see them anywere.

Ah well, it was fun. To bad it was old news :rolleyes:

lol

hadnt seen this one. Nice one though, cuz I could not enter my Valk but only use the VTOL. I wanted to drive around the surface as well, but flying seemed way easier!

Another thing I noiced is that the control rooms are not visible from the surface. They shoul be because the have roof windows. But I couldnt see them anywere.

Ah well, it was fun. To bad it was old news :rolleyes:

Not old news really ... you showed us the VTOL outside of CND, and that's pretty cool ... I haven't seen anyone else give us pics, and it also gives a different view ... so thanks! :)

And a great issue that was! :) Might not be the right place for discussing ET Mag, but what a great job you guys did.

Awesome pics and vids wizz.

The spoiler!

Well folks, I wouldn't want to keep this for my own. I think we should all be able to take a flight over the rock.

So, here the spoiler so you can all enjoy the ride outside.

It's ooooooo so easy. It's not even a bug you need to use.

Step 1: go to the shopping dome
Step 2: Spawn your vehicle
Step 3: take off and fly through the roof of the dome. Don't worry about damage because the roof is made out of thin air.

And voilá, you're outside enjoying the astroids scenery!

Enjoy you all and have a merry christmas!

It does make you wonder why they bothered designing an outside when it's not possible to see it normally, unless they actually have plans to make it possible to wander the surface.

Back