Info: Colorer List

Status
I am no longer a colorer / material designer :eyecrazy: Level 1 in each lol. Can remove me. Thank you very much :).

Hi LeeLoo

Now I unlocked "fashion design", I'm happy to go on your list please as Level 15 colourer.

I went from level 10 to level 15 in around 10 days and burned approx 224,000 cans of paint (for 5 levels) ...LOL.

See yearly graph on green paint sales for state of Ricks insanity.

Might push for pink, I'll see how the hunting returns are.

Cheers

Rick England

I just hit level 17 in coloring. :)

This is "WAR" Audrey you match me on Psyche and now you take me on colouring.

Joking; I love ya x

And I'll take his opportunity to give you a big gratz for both of those :yay:

Rick

This is "WAR" Audrey you match me on Psyche and now you take me on colouring.

Joking; I love ya x

And I'll take his opportunity to give you a big gratz for both of those :yay:

Rick

Awww, that's so sweet! How did you know I just love to be declared war on? :shower:

But seriously, thank you for the kind words! :D

Don't worry about my tiny lead in Psyche and Colorer. You will catch me very soon, I am sure. I am not actively pursuing these stats; it's just what I find by the wayside. :)

All the best!

Awww, that's so sweet! How did you know I just love to be declared war on? :shower:

But seriously, thank you for the kind words! :D

Don't worry about my tiny lead in Psyche and Colorer. You will catch me very soon, I am sure. I am not actively pursuing these stats; it's just what I find by the wayside. :)

All the best!

Just some gentle banter Audrey, I'm not one for creating enemies, life is too short for conflict.

Similar situation here;

I go through phases with MF, it's hard to get decent chips these days at decent value and they burn so fast high MU puts me off.

I had plans and to use high end paints to bling up some limited vehicles in EU, just for the personal pleasure of doing it (not business) but far to busy hunting to look for customers to skill for, so painting for the purpose of skilling and then TT the output is not really the most cost effective way to attack colouring profession.

I'll probably just run some paints I loot for while.

I've stopped chasing missions too, I just hunt what I want now, back to the good old days.

Who knows tomorow I'll be into something else, always switching and changing, I flow with the mood.

you take care

Rick

welcome to the Colorer List and Gratz for unlocking Fashion Design!

Hi all : )

Reached lvl 30 in coloring :yay:

Lev 14 texturing :)

...and ya better not suddenly jump in at lev 15 texturing too , Rick, or you'll have another war on your hands :laugh:

jay:)

2 leeloos????
im confused :eyecrazy:

Lev 14 texturing :)

...and ya better not suddenly jump in at lev 15 texturing too , Rick, or you'll have another war on your hands :laugh:

LOL...mwah...and big hug from Rick. Don't worry Jay, I'm only 5 or 6 materal designer.

Now I unlocked that level 5 texture unlock anything can happen, I'm quite excited about my new found interest, purely from a skilling prospective. Anyway I'd feel too noobish to offer services unless I had something uber to produce. that when the real fun time kick in.

I want to colour a car red one of these days. I will get there.

Now level 16 in colouring :yay:

Btw, guys, I think it only fair to established colourers/texturers (not to mention my PED card :laugh:) if i start to charfge for my service eventually. Just not sure when to start. When I get to lev 20 in both colouring and texturibng sems like a good place (it will take awhile yet). What do you think?

jay :)

Re. the two Leeloos:

I imagine that most people know somehing I don't (wouldn't be the first time :laugh:). For myself I have endlessly speculated, along these lines:

LeeLoo Faith and LeeLoo Mountain, hmm? There HAS to be a relationship between the two. Well, since faith moves mountains, that suggests that Mountain is Faith's sockpuppet. But hang on! Nobody on earth can be insane enough to skill colouring and texturing twice over, on two different avas, no, not even LeeLoo! :laugh: So...little sister IRL? or.... OK, OK, I really don't know

omg :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

why is it so hilarious to have the same prename twice?

anybody ever counted how many Sarah are in game, how many Fred, how many John .. the list is endless!!!

it´s just pure coincidence.. or maybe what we have in common is liking the same movie :yup:

anybody ever counted how many Sarah are in game, how many Fred, how many John .. the list is endless!!!

it´s just pure coincidence.. or maybe what we have in common is liking the same movie :yup:

Soooooo true :)

Re. the two Leeloos:

I imagine that most people know somehing I don't (wouldn't be the first time :laugh:). For myself I have endlessly speculated, along these lines:

LeeLoo Faith and LeeLoo Mountain, hmm? There HAS to be a relationship between the two. Well, since faith moves mountains, that suggests that Mountain is Faith's sockpuppet. But hang on! Nobody on earth can be insane enough to skill colouring and texturing twice over, on two different avas, no, not even LeeLoo! :laugh: So...little sister IRL? or.... OK, OK, I really don't know

No relationship at all, not ingame and not in RL

Yes there are loads of Freds and Johns, that's why it isn't surprising to see two :yup:

But suppose there were two people with an unusual name, say Juniper; and one was called Juniper Jaywalker and the other was called Juniper Autocrash. and they both are into the same uncommon profession? Then it gets to be something remarkable. No?

Anyways, back on topic (sort of)

Is it OK if I bottow your paint and texture lists for my own thread? (with acknowledgement ofc)

wow Leeloo you are skilling fast :wtg:

Jay, ofc you can take the lists, if you do updates and include the new materials pls let us have those then :tongue2:

wow Leeloo you are skilling fast :wtg:

Jay, ofc you can take the lists, if you do updates and include the new materials pls let us have those then :tongue2:

TY :) thatts what i intend to to do...eventually :D. (dunno if i can find out all the relevant info. just that i've been ever-so-busy with other things)

Oh, and I'm now lev 15 texturing, and so is Lori, so you can update us both

jay :)

Last edited:
Status
Back