Congrats M2S and Warants!

Here Is a Vid. Sorry I didnt record closer that but It was a miracle to get there for at least 2 minutes ;P

0:33 :eek::yay:

Cool video, well done khalim :)

On topic too : Big Gratzulations to the both winning societys

Gratz to Warants and M2S on winning the LAs :yay:

Gratz to MA for providing a mostly lag-free experience and for rockets, the video was dammed impressive :cool:

Great vid, but now so jealous I missed watching it for real. Damn you work.

Thanks !

Thanks ! everyone for all the cred .
Well i can say after all the Lg there has ben done over the years this one whas the best by far.i whas very afride that the lagg is going to be a big thing in this LG with rockets and granates.MA have proven that thay are getting so mutch better and we also feel the diffrence.This is a event that i think all shall take part of now,Not for winning land but for having fun.
the event whent very well and hardly any lagg at all ,even if it whas very crowded.I also whant to say thank you for the suport that tok part in the fighting. And wich gratts to the MS2 as well, that whas fighting hard for there land. Good job boys and girls.Looking forwod to the upcomming events.And when its even more spread out on the servers it could only get better.
So geer up and Leet the War begin.I think this upcoming phases is going to be very very fun !!!

GG MA and GG everyone that tok part of having fun and did make it fun for all.

10/4 Over and out !! Skalman

Thanks ! everyone for all the cred .
Well i can say after all the Lg there has ben done over the years this one whas the best by far.i whas very afride that the lagg is going to be a big thing in this LG with rockets and granates.MA have proven that thay are getting so mutch better and we also feel the diffrence.This is a event that i think all shall take part of now,Not for winning land but for having fun.
the event whent very well and hardly any lagg at all ,even if it whas very crowded.I also whant to say thank you for the suport that tok part in the fighting. And wich gratts to the MS2 as well, that whas fighting hard for there land. Good job boys and girls.Looking forwod to the upcomming events.And when its even more spread out on the servers it could only get better.
So geer up and Leet the War begin.I think this upcoming phases is going to be very very fun !!!

GG MA and GG everyone that tok part of having fun and did make it fun for all.

10/4 Over and out !! Skalman

Hey there Skalman..did I ever mention how awesome I thought you and Warants were?

ok..now can I have an LA? :D:D

LG test was great

after 1 hour somebody told me I was shooting the wrg team :)
but i had a very good time .
MA did a very good job ,there where alot of people and rockets and i didnt get any lag .

Urso

Big Gratz to the both of you! I can't wait for next part of LG. We shall see how many land areas get released.

People that have played the game for a long time and has put in alot of money into the game you dont think they deserv it. ??

Thsi would give a all new theard...
Congrtaz both socs

Back