Prowler
Herbatrix Herb "Fuck" Herbalicious Fail
Those LAs should have been mine :rolleyes:

Selling:

"Gratz!" @ 5k ped/piece
"Well done!" @ 5k ped/piece
"Good luck in the big LG!" @ 10k ped/piece

Last edited:
Thanks, had to run home from work with the excuse that "my friend's car broke down...And um...I have to run some errands today". But I made it. :)

Great job M2S!

I've been following eagerly from work. Sorry I had to leave early.

Gratz :D

Selling:

"Gratz!" @ 5k ped/piece
"Well done!" @ 5k ped/piece
"Good luck in the big LG!" @ 10k ped/piece

I offer the same service at a mere 50% of the cost!

Surprise....not

:whiner: IS ANYONE REALLY SURPRISED??? I'M NOT :deal:

*passes out tissues*

.. You got something on your noses guys.

Gratz to both socs!

Something else though, was it playable, lagg free etc? Really curious here as to how the system performed.

Nicely done .. now onto the main course : )

Bones

gratz on both socs !

good job .... now put in some fertilizer :D

Gratz in one way but screew you in another...

The uber gets more and the rest get less... that is MA :yay:

// Suliman

No surprise, thats true.

Anyway GRATZ to the winning Socs!

Gratz to the societies...but a bigger Gratz to MA for making this test fairly smooth

Well done MA...:yay:

Gratz to the societies...but a bigger Gratz to MA for making this test fairly smooth

Well done MA...:yay:

Amen! That was amazing.. never thought I'd see that in EU, the lag was so.. so.. :scratch: oh wtf, there wasnt lag!

gratzz both of you guys!!!:yay:

A well deserved win, congratulations.

People that have played the game for a long time and has put in alot of money into the game you dont think they deserv it. ??

Gratz in one way but screew you in another...

The uber gets more and the rest get less... that is MA :yay:

// Suliman

Gratz to both Warants and M2S, i stood around watching the M2S one for a little bit this morning, was amazing to see so many white dots :), hehe

Hard fought specially on M2S end, Big Gratz again to both...

:whiner: IS ANYONE REALLY SURPRISED??? I'M NOT :deal:

Not really, but I don't really care. The LG's are out-of-reach for my litle soc and we're fine with that.

What I *do* want is to get those LG's up and running again.

And, I don't think that LG's are all that they are cracked up to be. IF The LG's are re-opened, they will just dilute the returns from everyone else's LA...fertilizer will go up...taxes will have to go up to get back profits, but can't go too high because of competition and there are a few people who really care if the tax is 4% or 4.5%...:rolleyes:

So...gratz to the winners, but in many ways I do not envy them. There were lots of abandoned LG areas when they were owned before, and I don't think much has changed since then...alas...

Well done Warants and M2S :)

Congratulations to the Winners!! I spent the 4 hours in front of the claim marker at #4. This was my first LG, was fun to watch from the front row :)

Grats to Warants and M2S on winning the first LAs. I guess there will be more for you still to come.

Gratz to MindArk! Now, introduce all the new land areas, 2 at a time. That way, "All your base are belong to M2S & Warants". That was about as anti-climactic as if you just *gave* the LA's to those top 2 or 3 societies...same result, but without all the decay of course. :)

I generally dispise MA, on almost everything they do. However, even I can give them credit where credit is due. It's really easy considering how little I have to.

That said, good job on the server load. I also experienced no lag, Skalman's rocket flew quite smoothly, and my body flew 50 feet in the air smoothly as well. I was quite impressed.

P.S. Skalman, I really, really don't blame you for shooting the rocket first then figuring out it was me afterwards. We're friends, so it's fine, don't worry about it.

P.P.S. Gratz on winning buddy!

Thanks, had to run home from work with the excuse that "my friend's car broke down...And um...I have to run some errands today". But I made it. :)

hope you won't lose your job lol & gratz to your soc ;)

Here Is a Vid. Sorry I didnt record closer that but It was a miracle to get there for at least 2 minutes ;P

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5SfKLo-_SBM[/YOUTUBE]

Here Is a Vid. Sorry I didnt record closer that but It was a miracle to get there for at least 2 minutes ;P

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5SfKLo-_SBM[/YOUTUBE]

nice video... thx for providing to us ;)

Back