Conspiracies - Truth Revealed

Society
Swamp Villagers
The White Dot
30514-dailyswamp-3.jpg

Today's featured exclusive! We had a chance to catch "The Deer Mayor of Swamp" (AKA - The White Dot ) on vacation out hunting daikiba, to discuss the recent controversial events surrounding his various operations on planet calypso.

TDS News Reporter: Hello Dot, how are you today?

The White Dot: I am well thank you! Say, have you seen my toothpick? :scratch2:

TDS News Reporter: I guess we should start with the hottest topics first, some are claiming you are attempting to take over swamp camp, is this true?

The White Dot: Why of course! I recently recruited Kintradim as my "Deer Accomplice". We have a large cloning facility located deep under the swamp pond, where we use calypso animal DNA spliced from hiryuu, and argonauts to make an army of flying monkeys!

TDS News Reporter: Thank you Dot, another fapper has recently posted in your service thread that you are providing an unoriginal fapping service, is this true?!

The White Dot: yes I am afraid that fapping services have been around forever, and I just couldn't think of a way to improve what others have made perfect through practice every since colonist first moved to calypso.

TDS News Reporter: It has also been said your ads to find the umbranoid symbol in game and EF were a way for you to boost your name to become a calypso celebrity.

The White Dot: I am afraid not, I must confess though, when you hit 75 you begin to regret a bit of the past, and never felt like I was manly enough! So I sought out a umbranoid symbol (male) to boost my confidence, and to end my midlife crisis.

TDS News Reporter: Thank you Dot for your time, is there anything else you would like to share with your readers?

The White Dot: Yes... yes yes!!!.. Don't drink the swamp water!!!

30515-flying-monkeys.jpg

On a serious note:

1. I made my soc, and joke about my horns etc for fun, this is a game.
2. Everyone has a fapping service these days.
3. My banner on EF to find the umbranoid symbol (male) was so I could get my deer horns.

Enjoy the flying monkey's!

Dot

Last edited:
OH MY GOD, FLYING MONKEY'S

kinda sounds like something we might find on ROCKtropia :D

That was cute :)

a nice way to throw some light hearted fun in the mix.

Sorry people are giving you a hard time but it sounds like you can handle it with style :)

Just like in toy story.. Buzz never flew..but he sure did fall with some style :p

gratz on the horns lol

Back