constant 125% return

Yes and no. They got much bigger chance to profit tho. And there's also the aspect of the defensive skills for the hunters, cause much of their gains come from the defensive savings. Being 101 hit doesn't mean your evader standing is higher than 50 .

yes this can be done in mining too, not always, but over extended periods of time its possible.

great thread!

stryker, your my PE hero and you have always been that ever since I saw all those longu globals when I started.. and this is not a surprice to me at all..

wanted to be just like you in the beginning lol but you were using a imk2 and I used opalo.. you got to 10k rifle within a year, I got to 5k rifle within 6 months.. so I actually was thinking that I could do it lol..

give us more.. MOOOORE! lol I love watching hunting videos :)

GG to one of the best players ever roamed PE/EU.. you deseve all the fame you can get!

Constant? No.

Hunt for 10million peds ammo, over the course of 5-10 years? Yes.

It's a matter of scale. At level 29 in hunting skills and lvl 20 paramedic/evade, i tested out ultra-eco hunting for about a 10 runs. In the first few runs, I was getting a consistent 200-400% return using no armor, no fap, no amp, and the opalo vs chirpies while the fragments were 1 ped each. However, it took about an hour to use 20 ped of ammo. Then I switched to the m3a + a101 vs provider-guardian snables, and I was consistently making 150% returns for over a week. So, at his level with his equipment, he's doing the same thing but with bigger monsters.

However, the main point of contention I have is that anyone who started before 2007 has a huge advantage over anyone else because they were able to get stuff that doesn't drop anymore, like imp/mod faps. While anyone could do what he did, they would have to deposit $50k. He didn't have to deposit 50k, he used the 50k of profit he made already. For example, he could get an imp or mod fap drop. Today, we would have to pay $5-$10k for one, meaning those who started when they still dropped have a $10-20k advantage over those who didn't (the swing is doubled because they could either use it or sell it.)

However, the main point of contention I have is that anyone who started before 2007 has a huge advantage over anyone else because they were able to get stuff that doesn't drop anymore, like imp/mod faps.

That was before 2005, not 2007.

That was before 2005, not 2007.

I checked with entropedia, and the last known non-sga, non-event, uber UL drops (mod merc, imp/mod fap, etc.) were in ver 8 which ended in ~August of 2007.

since then, the best that's dropped has been (I think) angel.

Nice video :) interesting to watch.

If your hunting with that level of gear and mobs, it is easy for a watcher to understand how someone can profit.

Depending on what you believe in if we are paying for skills, low level were boned
Medium level boned
High level easy

I checked with entropedia, and the last known non-sga, non-event, uber UL drops (mod merc, imp/mod fap, etc.) were in ver 8 which ended in ~August of 2007.

Pretty sure we had a foeripper and a adj fap drop since then?

But for the most part yea, =P

Pretty sure we had a foeripper and a adj fap drop since then?

But for the most part yea, =P

Weren't there a few DOA's looted about a year ago, before SGA? I seem to remember someone looting two of them and people getting upset about it, in typical fashion...

in 2009 i believe there was a non sga imp and mod fap looted

Weren't there a few DOA's looted about a year ago, before SGA? I seem to remember someone looting two of them and people getting upset about it, in typical fashion...

Probably I don't recall, but yea...if they drop people whine, if they don't drop people whine. Ah..the fickle crowd. :silly2:

Just for the record, the foeripper issue was that the last person publicly known to loot one prior to SGA was also the person who looted the SGA version. When a single person loots multiple uber weapons, some folks can get kind of upset, thinking the game's unfair.

Just for the record, the foeripper issue was that the last person publicly known to loot one prior to SGA was also the person who looted the SGA version. When a single person loots multiple uber weapons, some folks can get kind of upset, thinking the game's unfair.

Ahhh I knew it was something like that. Thanks for the clarification :)

i have no life it was posted here. lol

I heard it from our freind mudkicker :laugh: both was looted from a spider.. yes.. both was looted from the same spider.. the hunters was in chock blablabla and they could not believe it themselfs blablabla

I heard it from our freind mudkicker :laugh: both was looted from a spider.. yes.. both was looted from the same spider.. the hunters was in chock blablabla and they could not believe it themselfs blablabla

mudkicker? the one who's signature said "here's some mud into your eyes" or similar? well I guess we do not have to continue from there on... =)

J.

Wow to loot an imp & mod fap from the same mob only two years ago :eyecrazy:, that's insane. Tbh those items dont necessarily stop dropping, MA have said that they will keep dropping such uber items dependant on increase in the userbase. Not sure if that includes laser amps also or MF 1st gen chips.

Crone knows Jimmy as one of the good guys. He is also planning on doing the same in one or two months. Crone is just a starter.

Back