Content List VU 8.11

The new FAP remind me of Pokemon..

I choose Vivo!! Go Vivo Go! :laugh:

Regarding the new pvp area -

1. You can actually hit people 40-50% of the time, so someone you aren't able to attack very well may be able to attack you...

2. The looted items from pks dont stack

Other than that, looks good

new tt fap looks good for those with low skills.

but if you get max heals from the fap5 most of the time it looks still more eco.

because u cant seem to fully max Vito T1 or any L fap.

it's 7.7 - 10.3 max, so u never get max heals of 10.3 all time, like with 10,10,10 with fap5.

but if you get max heals from the fap5 most of the time it looks still more eco.

it's 7.7 - 10.3 max, so u never get max heals of 10.3 all time, like with 10,10,10 with fap5.

At least the variance is only small, unlike with weapons which is mahoosive.

Your ability to heal the area they need to nerf the least. :wise:

Did the new FAP replace the FAP5 or just an addition?

It seems that maxed fap-5 does 10.0 heal for 1.0 pec, maxed vivo t1 does 7.7-10.3 (9.0 average) for 0.9 pec. So same eco but vivo is maxed much earlier. And looks better lol.

Did the new FAP replace the FAP5 or just an addition?

As stated in another thread, the FAP and the mining gear has replaced the original tools.

I wish I had some of the TT mining gear for my collection now :(

omg!!
nice cause i USE ALL THE TIME FAP 5 and i have one :p
i curios about the mining tools, someone look at them, and if there are new mining tools at tt there it will ne new mining tool to craft.

As stated in another thread, the FAP and the mining gear has replaced the original tools.

MatterDriller MD-102
MatterDriller MD-202
MatterFinder MF-101
MatterFinder MF-102
MatterFinder MF-103
MatterFinder MF-104
RATZ need MD 101 and 103

Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5

OreFinder OF-101
OreFinder OF-102
OreFinder OF-103
OreMiner OM-101
OreMiner OM-102
OreMiner OM-104
RATZ NEED OM 103

do we know this for sure?

The Fap 5 I looked at in auction showed 7.0-10.0 range for max. If you could get 10 heals all the time on the Fap5 before, you can't now.

Loads of things look a lot more rounder - the EU card has changed a bit and umbras are all black for me ^^ will post screenies if nobody else beats me to it

The umbranoid not only lost their color, they lost their attack animation. They just stand still while doing damage. The blade on the energy blade is not even out. They kind of weird me out a bit.

Doc

The Fap 5 I looked at in auction showed 7.0-10.0 range for max. If you could get 10 heals all the time on the Fap5 before, you can't now.

You sure about that? I'm looking at my FAP-5 now and its max is 10-10.

I wonder if that means the mobs that used to drop the FAP-5 will now drop the Vivo T1?

Some joker already has a T1 on the auction for TT+30 so maybe it does.

MatterDriller MD-102
MatterDriller MD-202
MatterFinder MF-101
MatterFinder MF-102
MatterFinder MF-103
MatterFinder MF-104
RATZ need MD 101 and 103

Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5

OreFinder OF-101
OreFinder OF-102
OreFinder OF-103
OreMiner OM-101
OreMiner OM-102
OreMiner OM-104
RATZ NEED OM 103

I've gto a crafted 101 I can sell ya or chekc the auction i think they still have a few days or do youmean a different 101?

Can anyone understand the horrible feeling of having to work overtime the same day as a new VU comes out? I'm dying here waiting for the sweet embrace of EU 8.11. Hmm... not tragic at all. :scratch2:

Thanks to everyone for giving me a clue of what's in the new VU, but I'm still waiting to see some information about how the signs were affected. Ah well, I guess I'll see for myself in a couple of hours (if I survive that long). :rolleyes:

Oh, and what's with all the negative comments about a lousy login screen and new icons? When an almost spotless VU is released I guess some people still have to bitch about how worthless it is. Really makes me upset. :mad:

Can anyone understand the horrible feeling of having to work overtime the same day as a new VU comes out? I'm dying here waiting for the sweet embrace of EU 8.11. Hmm... not tragic at all. :scratch2:

Thanks to everyone for giving me a clue of what's in the new VU, but I'm still waiting to see some information about how the signs were affected. Ah well, I guess I'll see for myself in a couple of hours (if I survive that long). :rolleyes:

Oh, and what's with all the negative comments about a lousy login screen and new icons? When an almost spotless VU is released I guess some people still have to bitch about how worthless it is. Really makes me upset. :mad:

Yup, can only agree... as soon as i logged on in twins peaks service center after downloading VU, i found a guy whining about auction history being useless... that all items are overpriced anyway, everyone should afford uber items, etc. This kind of attitude really pisses me off, for once MA does something right, not a single nerf it seems, and people still bitching about it.

For me personally, this is like greatest VU ever.

Oh, and they finally fixed the GeoTrek and Isis series handguns:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60351

wow,so many things... still updating :rolleyes:
new mobs,new places.. new items.... and the expected revive move near the turret at nea's...lol

Especially for you Hrafninn ;)

So, as far as i can tell, there was a new line added saying "Last message creator:" and N/A in this particular sign case.

MatterDriller MD-102
MatterDriller MD-202
MatterFinder MF-101
MatterFinder MF-102
MatterFinder MF-103
MatterFinder MF-104
RATZ need MD 101 and 103

Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-5

OreFinder OF-101
OreFinder OF-102
OreFinder OF-103
OreMiner OM-101
OreMiner OM-102
OreMiner OM-104
RATZ NEED OM 103

All of that mining gear is crafted, don't worry. It's the old TT stuff that's no longer available to my knowledge. I don't ever remember looting any mining grear whatsoever.

I can. I have to work over time as well. :D

Hurray It's Patch DAY! Bugs Bugs and more Bugs!

anti-toxic shot?

What is this "anti-toxic shot" that would prevent us to die immediately as we enter the PvP zone in southern Amethera? :confused:

Does anyone have an idea?

What is this "anti-toxic shot" that would prevent us to die immediately as we enter the PvP zone in southern Amethera? :confused:

Does anyone have an idea?

It's like a booster shot. will keep you from dying in toxic pvp zones. It's like 5.1 PED. looks like a star trek hypo spray shot and is a green liquid.

1400x900 wide screen support is quite nice imo. :)
the new bots looted just fine, and luckily I didn't get looted while shooting them.

new pix of the new outposts on ED

All of that mining gear is crafted, don't worry. It's the old TT stuff that's no longer available to my knowledge. I don't ever remember looting any mining grear whatsoever.

Neconu was one of the mobs that looted mining tools (ore finders if i remember correctly...or was it drones? lol) but at that time you were playing with little ox carts :silly2:

i waited until 3am last night for the servers to get up. they said 2:30 . . . but i didn't believe them of course. finally in digust i had to go to sleep and woke up to see a glimpse of the new VU. pretty!

i understand. i am chomping at the bit and i have at least 4 more hours before i can play.

Back