Help: CP Suggestions/Feedback

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Current Settings for the domes can be found here.

It will be impossible to please all players in general. But as a player, I want to get as much input for everyone out there, and really work to make the best setup possible for all the domes. In order to accommodate all levels of hunters, and domes which would be good for weekend events.

The following is how the domes are set. It should be balanced for all hunters, and also has all maturities of Aurlis, and Kreltins throughout.

Dome 1 - small Aurlis
Dome 2 - small Kreltins
Dome 3 - medium Aurli & Krelt
Dome 4 - big Aurlis & few Big Krelt

The domes are set to D1+D2 easy, then D3 medium level, and D4 very hard. It's more logical and easy to know what is in the domes this way.

The domes aren't quite there yet, but are evolving to conform to the above. It seems to have a balance for almost all players

If you have any Suggestions or feedback about CP, please post it (please keep things within reason of course) And with the help of the community I hope we can make/keep CP the best hunting grounds in EU. :grouphug:

Known Issues:
- Lighting not bright enough
- Hard to loot Aurlis
- Krelt DNA, Alpha's where Providers should be

Last edited:
subscribed, reserving for future ideas :laugh::laugh:

Yeah i'd like dome 1,2 and 3 full of argonauts of all maturities and dome 4 full of combibo.

ty.

How about big kreltins?

Dome 2:
Time to time 20-30 Aurli spawning in the water, at the same time they are spawning they die.
Can u fix that? Maby one of them is my ATH :mad: :silly2:

The reason for putting the big mobs in dome 1, is because Dome 3 and 4 in general have more hills, so it's too difficult to tag the big mobs because of this. and dome 1 is much flatter. Dome 3 and 4 each have 5 DNA's, and so the ability to have huge numbers of spawn, so it was fitting to have the lower maturity ones here, so it is able for many hunters to all have endless supply of mobs to kill no matter the amount of people in the Domes.

So you will use the 'Good' domes to please the few uber hunters, and the more 'crappy' domes are left over to the masses that hunt smaller mobs.

I see your point about tagging, but wouldnt it be better to please the masses with uber terain and high skill speed on smaller mobs.

So you will use the 'Good' domes to please the few uber hunters, and the more 'crappy' domes are left over to the masses that hunt smaller mobs.

I see your point about tagging, but wouldnt it be better to please the masses with uber terain and high skill speed on smaller mobs.

All the domes have some hills... but it seems dome 1 is the flattest. And since dome 1 would contain both aurli and kreltin DNA, then we can put both uber sized mobs in the same dome. (thus, there is now 2 easy domes, 1 medium and only 1 hard) so as compared to the past there was 2 hard domes, 1 medium and 1 easy. So it is now much easier for the masses.

And because dome 4 has 5 Aurli dna's... there will be a more dense spawn, so more of a spawn of an easier maturity makes sense to accommodate more hunters in dome 4. Especially for events when we will need lots of spawn for all the hunters.

So the decision wasn't to make the easier maturity mob inside the dome with more hills... wasn't to screw over smaller hunters or something. There were many factors, and since I don't have the ability to move DNA around this was the best possible solution.

If I may make an event suggestion...

I know it may be too early in the ownership of CP to consider this, but it would DEFINITELY garner a hell of a competition - have something similar to "The Battle for Power" competitions, where winner(s) earn a percentage of the taxes for the following month. Could even have 4 independent competitions, one for each dome.

Also as prizes for other events, thanks to the new implementation of ~3 dozen new stackables we need to put into storage... have things like medium boxes, lykke chests & McCormick safes (if the latter two are still even being crafted, that is..).

Oh yes, and please install lights. Day/night cycle taking 3 minutes makes me go nuts, and can't see half the time...

Dome 2:
Time to time 20-30 Aurli spawning in the water, at the same time they are spawning they die.
Can u fix that? Maby one of them is my ATH :mad: :silly2:

Shoot a hole in the roof and it will freeze in a few seconds, then they will spawn on the ice instead :D hi hi hi

Still love CP!

*My feelings wouldnt be hurt if a few carbines started showing up in a booth for sale, maybe some LR53 and UP*

:yay::yay:

How about more light bulbs in the domes? I hear LED is energy efficient to keep you electric bill down! :beerchug:

Back