CRA Armor

I bought my Jaguar M UL for 13k a week back or so. So in my eyes a bit less. I dont care that much about the rarity of the armor. A Female Jaguar goes for around 8k.

Jaguar has more overall defence on all fronts but the Acid. The Extra Impact on Jag makes it even on most of the Acid mobs out there.

The only thing that can make this armor go to a price over Jaguar is that its a rare piece of armor you have there.

i wish i could leave a offer ... i like the design :tongue2:

i would say around Jag

- lower due to less protection
- higher because only 2 female sets exist (atm)

if your wanting the most ped for this item then you will need to sell it to a collector that would actualy use it a lot :wise: and if your straped for cash then that might take a while.

and this is the worst time of year to sell stuff aswell esp when your wanting as much cash as possible...

id say to a collector this will be worth a fair few k PED more than Jag to a general hunter just after protection a bit less than Jag.

can you wait till okt. ... than i offer TT+8k

Here's something I wrote in a prior check

I really like this armour but I think saying it's cut down jag and sticking a big price tag on it is not correct.

Let's compare it to phantom:

Both have the same c/s/i but phant edges it due to 25v20 impact, very few mobs do just c/s and against all others phant is equal or has the edge.

All acid mob atm also do impact (except for pure acid) so the 8 v 1 acid is balanced a lot due to 20 v 25 impact. CRA has a slight edge but less than the edge phant has in c/s/i

Cold is equal but chompers do imp/cold which gives phant a 5point edge on those.

For bots it's 22 v 21 in favour of CRA but the higher burn of phant helps more with some mobs so this is at least equal, and arguably slight edge to phant.

Elec mobs, phant wins hands down as CRA has no elec protection

So if we ignore durability and weight then I think phant wins fairly easily.

Given that weight is no longer much of a problem (ammo & bombs reduced in wieght) the only thing you're paying for is durability and rareness - I'd take phantom any day considering your going to be paying 2-3x as much for CRA

Wow so 15k for male and 10k for female? Hm I think I'd rather go for tiger then @ those prices. GL Faye :)

Back