Question: Creature Spawns @ CND

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
Hey I know a lot has changed on CND. I was thinknig about going up there for awhile and wanted to know if there was still high levels of Exos, Diaks, Snables, Longu, etc?

Thanks,

Yeah I would love a hunting trip up there again, but with the spawns like they where it was imposable to not get board in minutes. Please say there are some huge prancers and snotty snables for me to grind up there now :p

In a word - no.

Dome 2 has low level snable (fungoid DNA removed)
Dome 5 has low level snable (exaro DNA removed)
Dome 8 has low level daikiba.
Dome 10 has low level pluma/prancer.
Dome 11 has low level longu & molisk.
DNA has been removed entirely from dome 14.

Notice a trend here ?

Dome 4 does have a nice thick spawn of Atrox tho. :cool:

As for now it's more miners dedicated. Only dome 4 and domes 16-20 are hunter dedicated.

All the creatures you mention in OP are easily available on Calypso really, not sure about big snable only.

Thanks Serica. looks like we wont be seeing you for a while then :(

Yes i know most mobs are available planet side but big prancers are in a none too friendly area and im yet to find big plumys anywhere. Don't get me wrong i do hunt the bigger mobs (Caperon and coro) but i like a one stop hunting shop like it used to be.

Dome 5 will stay a mining dome but I will bump the Snables up to max maturity/minimum numbers. I was going to do this when/if taming comes back but a little early is ok, too. :)

Back