crysis runs on android..

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp

Interesting considering Mindark's new partnership to bring EU to mobile phones.. cryengine 2 actually already works on android phones..

I need EU on my phone. Must never be away!!!!!11

Seriously, I reckon it is time foe MA to catch up and develop iphone, ipad and android phone/tablet interfaces, the OP mentions a 'mobile' version, I'm curious to know about it.

Entropia Mobile: 10 x 10 squares on the screen, named "Daikiba (0.02$)", "Argonaut (0.1$)" ... "Eomon (10$)", etc. Touch to pay and loot :)

Entropia Mobile: 10 x 10 squares on the screen, named "Daikiba (0.02$)", "Argonaut (0.1$)" ... "Eomon (10$)", etc. Touch to pay and loot :)

No, seriously Svarog, with no interface at all, it is a waste of potential business. Even if you could only move around (by running) and use the storage or auction, without a PC, it would be better. As it is, you have to have a high spec. PC to even find out how the auction is going.

i doubt will be more then 2-3 years till EU will be on phones...EU and many other games.

i doubt will be more then 2-3 years till EU will be on phones...EU and many other games.

I really hope your wrong. Although I'm still hoping that smart phones will go away :) Hmm, maybe they should invent an app that tells someone to watch where they are going, or to remind them that they have stoped in an entrance way to play with their phone and to move.

Anyway back on topic, no EU on mobile, please.

Interesting considering Mindark's new partnership to bring EU to mobile phones.. cryengine 2 actually already works on android phones..

The thing is, where would the cooling fan sit on the phone when running a CE2 game? I suspect most phones would explode trying to run a game like EU.

The thing is, where would the cooling fan sit on the phone when running a CE2 game? I suspect most phones would explode trying to run a game like EU.

They optimize it (in this case, another company that MA will hire to optimize it, because by the looks of it MA can't optimize for shiz)

Of course it will not look like it does on your computer at home :)

I really hope your wrong. Although I'm still hoping that smart phones will go away :) Hmm, maybe they should invent an app that tells someone to watch where they are going, or to remind them that they have stoped in an entrance way to play with their phone and to move.

Anyway back on topic, no EU on mobile, please.

Playing games on my Android tablet usually results in me getting a massive headache and all the tendons at the back of my neck hurting for hours from looking down all the time.

So far I'm not an app addict and only got one I use - Inssider for doing basic surveying of wifi signals.

It will give a new excuse for those logging out in the space - 'I was going through a tunnel and lost connection'

Back