Crystal palace dividend payout in June

DRAGUNOV44

Dominant
Hello all

Has anyone noticed that crystal palace skipped paying dividends in the Month of June for the entire month we got 2 payouts 1 on the 6th and one on the 20th . They skipped paying on the 13th and then on the 27th ? Is this normal submted a support ticket after a week this is the answer what i got - a responce that all payments got done for the month with the tickets being atomatically closed. And since MA prety much controls those shares i was wondering whats the story since they don't pay even the bare minimum !

whats the story since they don't pay even the bare minimum !
because no one hunts there.There are only 2 mobs and everyone else is busy hunting migration or other better mobs.

Should have bought NTI shares. They are better value at 9.40 ped per share and paid out this week (not last week though due to migration).

When there is a big event on most people are in that event and so like others have said no activity no payout.

You got 34pec per share the week that MA pulled their mini mayhem event, surely that makes up for a few dud weeks no?
Imagine sending support case because your shares aren’t meeting the payout you want..welcome to investing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: jak
I don't understand how CP shares can command ~17 PED each. Granted we got mini-mayhem, but usually it is dead up there.

I don't understand how CP shares can command ~17 PED each. Granted we got mini-mayhem, but usually it is dead up there.
If you read the fine print the dividents dont include what happens in the caves bellow cp which is kinda unfair !

If you read the fine print the dividents dont include what happens in the caves bellow
This is why you read before you act, if its not clear, read again and then to make sure read it all over word by word and if you really don't understand , you ask someone who does BEFORE you invest.

You got 34pec per share the week that MA pulled their mini mayhem event, surely that makes up for a few dud weeks no?
Imagine sending support case because your shares aren’t meeting the payout you want..welcome to investing. 😂

34 per share. Result. I'll have to log in to collect my bag of gold. Thanks for that.

Nowdays, anything can be an investment. As long as they promised some return.
Agreed?

Back