Cyrene just gone off line ?

Not just Cyrene. I'm on Calypso and got booted.

everything it seems.

Was getting messages for last 30 minutes on Ark that server was going offline. No info about why or when its back up tho.

Prolly you missed the server going down in 30 minutes advanced warning message, because it was hard to read :D
Hopefully that is fixed when servers are back :D

Was getting messages for last 30 minutes on Ark that server was going offline. No info about why or when its back up tho.
I noticed there were some funky "time left" values for auction listings just before it went down. Something must have been buggy.

Don't you just love VUs and the fixes that have to be done because no one really tested before the release:)

Seems all systems are down for maintenance.

Hope they let us know for how long.

probably no one saw the announcements due to the wonderful improved chat system :rolleyes:

maybe check in message center next time :wise: :laugh:

My message box was open and I didn't get anything that server was going down

Prolly you missed the server going down in 30 minutes advanced warning message, because it was hard to read :D
Hopefully that is fixed when servers are back :D

I had only been logged for a few minutes , that chat system is hard to read so may have missed any message even if there was one .

wish they had left the chat as it was .

Servers are down for maintenance, we estimate that our servers will be back online at 2014-03-24, 14:30 UTC.

source

Bertha is lazy today.

whats the odds they roll back this stupid UI?

None.
PS It got a lot of benefits too, like custom channels, better filtering. Just wasn't finished and will probably need more tweaking after this update.

so they posted it to FB .
jeez I absolutely refuse to use that pos.

so they posted it to FB .
jeez I absolutely refuse to use that pos.

Well, you can refuse if you like but they posted it in their news section @ entropiauniverse.com - see svarog's comment above.

I know, I know but I must ask a dumb question. Is UTC time the same as calypso time, like the time post at the bottom of this page ?

Also I like the chat, it has a lot of nice features IMO.

I know, I know but I must ask a dumb question. Is UTC time the same as calypso time, like the time post at the bottom of this page ?

Not anymore. EU time should be UTC, but due to <whatever> it's currently not. I suspect this is why Gold Card holders could not log on and "Support" mentioned "re-synch" - MA screwed it up, and time became at least an hour wrong. That's likely also the reason we won't see a "quick fix" for this, as it'd require yet another massive update of the Gold Card system timing.

Not anymore. EU time should be UTC, but due to <whatever> it's currently not. I suspect this is why Gold Card holders could not log on and "Support" mentioned "re-synch" - MA screwed it up, and time became at least an hour wrong. That's likely also the reason we won't see a "quick fix" for this, as it'd require yet another massive update of the Gold Card system timing.

One week until summer DST in Europe and Sweden of course (Sunday 30th of March)

Servers should automatically switch to that time then, will see what kind of mess it will produce.

If it is really enabled it will push 1 more hour forward (still the difference at least for Europe maintains as we also move 1 hour forward). But MA time will be GMT+2.

If it has to be done manually and is skipped then the hour will be "correct" - GMT+1 (or UTC+1, almost the same thing)

Time is now back to UTC

So then you must really like this.

I widened the box and it made it much better, however I notice that every time I login it gets smaller and I have to widen it again.

My res is 1280X960 and that may help.

Back