Damn, you got me

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
I didnt see who killed me in PvP but nice one, you got about what, 200ped from me? Plus some nice markups. I was so fuggin pissed, but thats the risk i take mining there heh. Good job.

been there, just gotta take it like a man and try again.

gl out there

Thats like someone going into your wallet and taking 20 bucks ! But mining in PvP is like walking down an alley of pick pocketers esp if you dont have a vehicle you can jump into for a quick getaway:) But your attitude about it is good keep supplying them crafters they appreciate your efforts":)

I didnt see who killed me in PvP but nice one, you got about what, 200ped from me? Plus some nice markups. I was so fuggin pissed, but thats the risk i take mining there heh. Good job.

Yes, next time please again continue to keep all your loot inside your avatar storage.

Thank You,

PvP Management

Yeah, my initial reaction was to punch my monitor LOL. I took a deep breath, revived and bought my first vehicle instead. I learned a valuable lesson about vehicles in PvP areas hehe. Oh and I wasnt paying much attention to what I was wearing at the time either............ Pixie :ahh:

I will be much better equipped next time I go :yup:

haha well done for taking it your stride, yea its frustrating though at the same time the reason you walk into the place to begin with (not to get killed but the thrill of maybe)

Keep trying better luck next time :laugh:

haha well done for taking it your stride, yea its frustrating though at the same time the reason you walk into the place to begin with (not to get killed but the thrill of maybe)

Keep trying better luck next time :laugh:

Yeah, I was just so pissed because I worked so hard for that stuff. I was still in the negative, and was slowly regaining my losses. After I calmed down I realized how stupid I was not being equiped for such an emergency LOL. THAT will not happen again.........lesson learned :laugh:

Back