DANG! Lion Armor set complete!

not a fan of the yellow, but yeah it sure do look awesome :)

Great Looking set!
Congratz!

Without the yellow lines it would be sentinel armor ;)

Calypso development team doesn't really have a creative bone in their bodies it seems :)

~Danimal
Which is exactly why it looks awesome, but put red or any other color lol

and Gratz for the complete set Jamira

EDIT: seems people confuse my statement that I dont like yellow on it with I dont understand it, ofc I understand Lion it makes sense to have yellow. but then we know Lion's eat raw meat, so maybe nice red would fit too ;)

but anyway this isn't about me so forget my comments or I will erase it :p

Last edited:
Looks awesome Jamira, gratz! Wish I could craft armour like that on Calypso!

Without the yellow lines it would be sentinel armor ;)

Calypso development team doesn't really have a creative bone in their bodies it seems :)

~Danimal
You know i hate to complain so much some times but you SAID IT!:thumbup: The armor looks great but what fucking annoys me is that we all know its easier getting a pair of the Queens panties than it is complete sets of good looking armor that can feed a community's desire to have a full set.If MA had ANY common sence we would have 40 cool armor sets to choose from by now but no!We have the same shit duplicated in different colors.
Dont get me wrong i appreciate infiltrator,hermes,but come on cant there be "abundant" sweet looking and affordable and complete sets of armor that have unique styles? Well maybe at the end of the next decade.

Congratz for the set completion Jamira! :yay:

For me the yellow lines make sense, it completely fits in the "Animal Series Project". Have a look on entropedia:

Jaguar
Tiger
Bear

Only the Boar armor set is a little apart, being all yellow there are no yellow lines on it:
Boar

Just a pitty it's the same base as an existing armor. They really could come up with something more original.
Ok it looks like Sentinel, so we can guess it's quite powerful, but still....

Now go and fill Entropedia with the data about the set! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

.LeZ.

very very nice and very good armour for all around :wtg: GZ!

ubah ubah obendrubah :)

cant await to hang out with you, pose a bit and talk dirty:tongue2:

*teaseteasetease*

nice set :) gratz

Grats !!

Btw.........
LhNANk

That does look pretty sharp, i've been drooling over the Sentinel model for quite some years now, Lion seems like an achievable alternative to that.
Well, maybe, if i sold out, bought the pieces, and then wouldn't do anything else but to hang around looking awesome. Which, i actually just might do :D

You know i hate to complain so much some times but you SAID IT!:thumbup: The armor looks great but what fucking annoys me is that we all know its easier getting a pair of the Queens panties than it is complete sets of good looking armor that can feed a community's desire to have a full set.If MA had ANY common sence we would have 40 cool armor sets to choose from by now but no!We have the same shit duplicated in different colors.
Dont get me wrong i appreciate infiltrator,hermes,but come on cant there be "abundant" sweet looking and affordable and complete sets of armor that have unique styles? Well maybe at the end of the next decade.

IRONIC that just a couple hours ago my soc m8 loots new armor M Harness Imperial HAZEN unlimited and it turns out to be Infiltrator but with a different color "faded yellow" and different stats.:hammer:

OMG! Thank you folks for all the gz! Many old wellknown names ;)

Xplojd actually got the discovery, and was a team that looted it :D

Gratz Xplojd!
However ... Star offered the missing Thigh Guards to me.

Btw ... it seems to be the same 3D-model like Sentinel. But Sentinel is dark olive ... kinda army colour ... Lion is grey. Protection is slightly better than Jaguar at Impact, Cut and Stab. But that's it. It is no good overall armor. But HELL YEEEES! It looks damn good - lol

So far I enjoy my set, seems to be good protection for the mobs I hunt the most except big bots but my sala sga covers that. Plus I've always liked Sentinel but could never afford it.

looks neat

rawr :)

My point was it was a team who looted the part (was in it), and you wouldn't get them unless the team agreed to sell it to you :) so again, thanks to the team!
Gratz Xplojd!
However ... Star offered the missing Thigh Guards to me.

Back