Darri's Entropia Ep. 5: John Bates after CES 2010

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
eo_blue_darri200-front.jpg

Live call-in Discussion and Interview show Hosted by Darri
Special Features with people in and around the Entropia Universe regularly.

In Episode #5, Darri talks with John Bates from Mindark

John will give us a full interview and his opinions on CES 2010 products and technologies. Be prepared with questions and blog comments.... this should be fun!

Call-in with your opinions.... add me on Skype (darrieo) so I can identify your call-in number!!

Monday, January 18th, 18:00 Mindark time.
Be sure to check-out the URL prior to the Show start for additional listening and sharing options. Also watch for schedule updates here on EF (PMs to kpward) and via Facebook: www.facebook.com/darri-eo.

This is your chance to Listen Live, Blog Live, and even participate during the Interview. The US phone number and URL are listed below.

The particular episode URL is: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01/18/darris-entropia-ep-5-john-bates-discusses-ces-2010

The MANY ways to participate:

1. From a landline or mobile phone, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

2. From Skype, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

3. From a browser, Listen to Live broadcast from BlogTalkRadio: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01/18/darris-entropia-ep-5-john-bates-discusses-ces-2010

4. During the Live broadcast, comment or throw-out questions via the show Blog: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01/18/darris-entropia-ep-5-john-bates-discusses-ces-2010

5. After the Live broadcast, Listen to the Podcast or Subscribe to the RSS feed here: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01/18/darris-entropia-ep-5-john-bates-discusses-ces-2010s

Unlimited Listeners are allowed!

This Monday.... Tune-In!

darri

Anyone want to add to my topic list for Mr. John Bates??

...they were at CES for a reason... it is our jobs to extract that reason from him!! :pimp:

Primetime Saturday bumpers.... :D

darri

Tune-In tomorrow. :)

can we like, call from skype to skype ?

Hi Alexander.

In almost all cases, I call-in with the Host number from my cell phone. It is possible to call-in from Skype.

so if your question is "can i call you Darri from Skype then you use Skype to Host the call?" then the answer is Nope. I will be using my cell tomorrow.

One valid technique however would be to get a bunch of your friends on Skype together on a conference call then only one of you (the person that calls the BlogTalkRadio number) will pay for the call with Skype credit. All others on the conference call do not pay with Skype credit.

Hope that helps and not cause more confusion.. ;)

darri

18:00 MA time TODAY!! :yay:

That was good show especially stumping the guy myself hehe ^.^

But kittens have questions need answering

* nod nod *

That was good show especially stumping the guy myself hehe ^.^

But kittens have questions need answering

* nod nod *

Yes, really appreciate your participation, Kitten. :cool: This episode is ready for listening at the same URL or Listen to all of Darri's Entropia episodes on EntropiaRadio.com

John had some good insights and will be working with the community on a "Planet Partner questionnaire".

darri

Back