Darri's Entropia Episode #3: Deathifier Interview

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
eo_blue_darri200-front.jpg

Live call-in Discussion and Interview show Hosted by Darri
Special Features with people in and around the Entropia Universe regularly.

In Episode #3, Darri interviews DEATHIFIER just prior to the start of the Crystal Palace public auction!

We all know that Deathifier was the first large investor in Virtual Real Estate (Treasure Island) but what is he up now? Does he have plans for CP? How did the Australian conventions go? Find out the answers to these and more questions by listening LIVE!

Call-in with your opinions.... add me on Skype (darrieo) so I can identify your call-in number!!

Monday December 14th, 00:30 Mindark time.
Be sure to check-out the URL prior to the Show start for additional listening and sharing options. Also watch for schedule updates here on EF (PMs to kpward) and via Facebook: user = Darri EntropiaOutfitters.

This is your chance to Listen Live, Blog Live, and even participate during the Interview. The US phone number and URL are listed below.

The particular episode URL is: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2009/12...ode-3-deathifier-interview-compliments-of-msr

The MANY ways to participate:

1. From a landline or mobile phone, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

2. From Skype, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

3. From a browser, Listen to Live broadcast from BlogTalkRadio: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2009/12...ode-3-deathifier-interview-compliments-of-msr

4. During the Live broadcast, comment or throw-out questions via the show Blog: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2009/12...ode-3-deathifier-interview-compliments-of-msr

5. After the Live broadcast, Listen to the Podcast or Subscribe to the RSS feed here: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2009/12...ode-3-deathifier-interview-compliments-of-msr

Unlimited Listeners are allowed!

Have questions for Deathifier?? Dial-In. ;)

...yep yep..... :dance:

I hope this thread is bumped tomorrow near the time of the interview so I remember to stream it. :)

I hope this thread is bumped tomorrow near the time of the interview so I remember to stream it. :)

No worries. I will bump it close to the time.... the last two Shows have been real short notice so I will do my best to lengthen the notice time.
:)

darri

Interview in 30 minutes. :D

Join us for the fun....

darri

OHH Dejay A Listening! :eek:

I must have missed something,, where there any questions about the sale of cp?

guess i missed it, but will check out the podcast later.

Bumpers for Deathifier and the CP Auction. :)

:cool:

Back