Day 7

Zita

Old
Society
Honest Entropians
Lady Carmenzita of the Sunshine
Finally!:yay:
I have peds for my trip to CND,it took long time and it was a hard work to get them, but it was worth it!

After I have found a pilot I went in to the ship, very nervous, did not know what was expecting from me or what to do. But after I have payed the pilot, he told me to chose a chair and click on the red button in front of me. I looked around and found an emty chair, sat down and could not find the red button...:eek:

Felt the panic come and starred arond several times before I found the button and clicked on it. The chair closed around me!! There I was , stuck in a chair, at a ship, to a place I have been yearned too. So happy!
It took a while before the plane was taking off and fly away, the first stop was at Crystal Place. I thougt it was my place and starded to walk away but the pilot told me to sit down again and click again at the red button. So I did, easily.

CND!!!! Here I am!!

What a diffrent and amazing place, :)

The pilot showed me to the control room, and I starded to explore the station and the doomes outside the station.
Many interesting doomes to discover for me. Some of them was full of mobs I never had seen before, and other had mobs I knew but they where smaller or larger than they are at Calypso.

Run around and tryed my mining luck, it took a time before I got some claims. I had to run quite much and change doomes a couple of times before I got a claim. The loot was really nice, now I understand why ppl talks about the great loot at CND. ;)

I also found tunnels (whith big windows) above the ground, they tied all the places together all over the planet. It was funny to run around in them and look down at the landscape below me.
Very very different from Clalypso. I will not explain about what I saw, my english is to bad for that :D. It was beautiful, it´s all I can say.

Lady Carmenzita

Very nicely written.

Sap.

Back