DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

I wonder if anyone at MA realizes they explained nothing to us about this deeptoken thing.

Token delays cause anxiety when decorating.

Tried to register, the email seems to be very slow to confirm? Anyone else experienced delays?

Yes, the register is slow, I've registered 4 times in 4 hours and no luck with confirmation/verify emails arriving.
Ofc this process has eaten into in-game time decorating the Bilton tower apartment :)

No emails ended up in Spam either.

Last edited:
Yes, the register is slow, I've registered 4 times in 4 hours and no luck with confirmation/verify emails arriving.
Ofc this process has eaten into in-game time decorating the Bilton tower apartment :)

No emails ended up in Spam either.

I got my email instantly

never searched this etherscan thingy but it shows only 2 token holders for DTA. one owns 5.83999999 token and one 3.504... why doesnt it show all token holders, and i guess there has ot be a wallet containing all 125 mil coins, or am i wrong ?

never searched this etherscan thingy but it shows only 2 token holders for DTA. one owns 5.83999999 token and one 3.504... why doesnt it show all token holders, and i guess there has ot be a wallet containing all 125 mil coins, or am i wrong ?

tokens wouldn't be distributed yet. Some of these might be test contracts? Is why I asked if anyone had the real smart contract (if you have bought some) if the one I posted is not correct.

pssssssssssstt...Mindark.. if u actually want to fake a 50k token sale, u also need to do a real 50k token purchase so it actually show on the transaction list :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Becoz u know? blockchain, smart contract, not possible to lie, no darkness ! :-D:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

They sold 3k in 3 days and then 50k in a day and removed $ earned.

Actually, I don't feel bad for those who burn their money with Deepscam. If you are that stupid, you deserve it.

btw I've noticed due to ETH falling in value, so has DTA. 1=$0.91 (was $0.94 the other day)

Wondering...

1) is it clear to most/any players what the consequences will be if the DT project succeeds?

If not when will this be clarified? In some late marketing push?

2) what are the consequences of the DT project failing in terms of not selling enough DT or raising enough cash?

Is there a ‘Plan B’? Or will DT still play a part within EU? Or just forgot about?

i wonder if the IPX market goes the other way, if I created an asset which say Cyrene used, would they pay me DTA for the rights? if so we could open up EU to custom content from the players

The other game is also an another elaborate scam. 100m+ bought you few hours of gameplay. Epic stuffs!

Disagree. The "other game" is developing nicely, if behind schedule.

Shortsighted. That isnt why people raise issue. There are transactions not verifyable on the smart contract.

Don't think anyone has any DTA yet, I did buy a very small amount and they are sat in reserved balance atm

I dont know how this things usually work but as i understand it tokens are generated when the sale ends, if that is correct does not that mean that until the sale ends we cant see any transactions since there are no tokens yet?

Shortsighted. That isnt why people raise issue. There are transactions not verifyable on the smart contract.

I dont know how this things usually work but as i understand it tokens are generated when the sale ends, if that is correct does not that mean that until the sale ends we cant see any transactions since there are no tokens yet?

You can see the inflow of ether. The 50k is not verifyable.

For reference and public info, the 0 ethers are whitelists.

How about bank transfers and credit Card payments?

You can see the inflow of ether. The 50k is not verifyable.

For reference and public info, the 0 ethers are whitelists.

Lets look at it from the bright side - so far mindark has comitted about 32,000 dollar to development according to the way they described the split and already better then most annual sales outcomes they had ;)

How about bank transfers and credit Card payments?

I didnt realize they were doing it this way which is unconventional for an erc20 token. This raises even more concerns for me.

I have no idea how it usually works since i dont own any cryto currency and are new to it, still thinking if its worth the risk buying a small amount of them, i dont even fully understand how the wallets works, i have read about people loosing allcrypto coins they had from harddisk crashes and malicius software and that sounds scary.

I didnt realize they were doing it this way which is unconventional for an erc20 token. This raises even more concerns for me.

I have no idea how it usually works since i dont own any cryto currency and are new to it, still thinking if its worth the risk buying a small amount of them, i dont even fully understand how the wallets works, i have read about people loosing allcrypto coins they had from harddisk crashes and malicius software and that sounds scary.

It comes down to the question if you think that based on the current speed of sales the total amount sold will be higher then the 25million that mindark is going to keep - if not then the probability of an increase in value later on is probably not very high.
Lets say they manage to sell 2 million in total and destroy 98million and then later on try to sell 20million themselfs to raise additional funds - the value is bound to go down so it would be better to purchase those tokens when mindark is selling off their reserve to then have a chance of value increase thereafter.

They definately need to ramp up their advertisement of this sale if they want this to go anywhere close to what they were anticipating.

Last edited:
Not doing it fully on a smart contract raises some questions about whether they will truly burn the unsold or they will hold onto the entire supply.

If they burn the 98 mil in the example, they cant manufacture more than the supply.

From faq

What happens to unsold DeepTokens?

All DeepTokens issued for the token sale that will not be sold by the end of the sale, will be destroyed. This guarantees that the number of tokens sold will be 80% of the total supply, independently of how many tokens are sold.

No matter how many tokens that are sold Mindark will own 20% of the total amount.

What is the initial value of DeepToken?

The initial value of one DTA will be equal to one US Dollar. (1DTA=1USD) This value will be set at the release of DTA’s sale and will be tied to Ethereum from that point forward. Market fluctuation between USD and ETH will be the only market variability.

As i understand this Deeptokens are tied to Ethereum so i guess Deeptokens value will always follow Ethereum/USD value

From faq

No matter how many tokens that are sold Mindark will own 20% of the total amount.

As i understand this Deeptokens are tied to Ethereum so i guess Deeptokens value will always follow Ethereum/USD value

the thing is that even if its tied to ethereum it doesnt mean shit. the 2 major flaws in this whole thing are:

1. if there is no demand and you want to sell you cant get rid of it. that means you have to lower the price to attract potential customers. also if there is no demand means there is no trading traffic which means it will be hard to sell bigger amounts even at lower prices

2. if the price for ethereum rises by 50% but DTA loses 50% you are still down. example with made up numbers: lets assume 100 DTA are worth 1 ETH which is worth 100 bucks at the start. now eth gains 50% while DTA loses 50%. that means your 100 ETH are now only worth 0,5 ETH. ETH is worth 150 bucks now and as you now got 0,5 ETH you have a value of 75 USD as opposed to the 100 bucks from start. When DTA drops ETH needs to have double the % gain that DTA lost to remain stable USD-wise

and its hard to believe that when the token sale fails (e.g. less than 10 mil tokens sold) that the price of DTA will go up after the token sale. i mean who would want to pay more after the token sale ends when there was still plenty of tokens left to buy? answer: nobody.

thats why the price of many tokens / coins after the initial sale drops off heavily when not all tokens / coins got sold.

also MA offers an outstanding long time for the initial sale. the presale of savedroid ico for example lasted 7 hours until all were sold. (presale was 500 million tokens for 1 cent each, so 5 million DTA equivalent in 7 hours)

Back