Delta and Beast

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
well i got the hof over the weekend up at cnd and decided i wanted to invest in something so in 2 weeks i would still have something to show for it after the peds were gone

so i went to the auction house and got myself a FreanD Delta and a Fi/Ra/Co Beast amp

this gun does some very nice damage but the question to those of you who own one

DO YOU LIKE THIS COMBO

i know its not efficant at my HG lvl but i have been particapating in the events at CND and need some knock down power and i feel this gun has that

any opinions or maybe thoughts on what a better combo in the 600 ped range may have been

thanks Chris

Its a great combo and for 600ped, you cant go wrong, gratz on the purchase :)

Of course, was a little better before amp nerf, but still a great gun and amp - have fun :D

Its a great combo and for 600ped, you cant go wrong, gratz on the purchase :)

Of course, was a little better before amp nerf, but still a great gun and amp - have fun :D

yea i bet it would have been even nicer with an evil on it :)

but those days are behind us and we work with what we have

Just thought id add that I paid 900ped for my gun, cant remember what teh amp cost. But that was a while ago.

Still love it and havent changed it yet, although I have about 1k skill more HG than rifle now, and before this gun, I have about 2k more rifle, :D

I find it is good for skilling, when I got it I had a HA of 2.5, it is now on 3.2 - I probably didnt have much economy but the fun factor is what I am after and it happened :D

Well its the combo I am using, and I love it!

But you know me, I am not known for my efficient hunting!

I started out with Maddox IV with beast, but sold that (along with my jag) to fund the hair business... I now use the Delta and boar with 2a's its essentially the same stats on everything but way cheaper!

I started out with Maddox IV with beast, but sold that (along with my jag) to fund the hair business... I now use the Delta and boar with 2a's its essentially the same stats on everything but way cheaper!

yup miss efficancy herslef there

i think next hof i start looking into boar or 5b Loc and i were tanking the big trox at cnd last night and gun worked well just need some more protection

so if i can have a blessing by the church i know the hof will come

Up until the amp nerf I was a Maddox/Dante addict. Sold the Maddox after that.

The Delta is of course only half as fast as the Maddox :)D ), but otherwise, just as good a combo, especially if you never used it with the bigger BLP amps before. You are destined for a lot of fun!

Tell it to me, I used to kill atrax with adjusted cannon :laugh: now i have delta with beast, good choise ;-)

Thats my handgun setup also and i love it, happy hunting ;)

i so wish i would have discoverd HG before the amp nerf

hell i wish i would have went hg before i got my rifle to 4k :(

ok well never hurts to be skilled in several areas

The Delta is of course only half as fast as the Maddox
-> lol

anyways i like the delta without the amp... until i have like 5k of both rifle and hg I am gonna skip putting amps on non-sib weapons. Delta is good without it too.. just need one extra fap at 6 pecs.

It's a great combo, I just switched to it recently.

Much cheaper than a maddox too, with my skills Maddox would only allow me to do an extra 2 damage a second, i'd rather put the 300 PED difference in markup into ammo :)

It's a great combo, I just switched to it recently.

Much cheaper than a maddox too, with my skills Maddox would only allow me to do an extra 2 damage a second, i'd rather put the 300 PED difference in markup into ammo :)

True, Maddox always seemed overpriced compared to the almost identical Delta.

Now go :handgun: !

True, Maddox always seemed overpriced compared to the almost identical Delta.

haha back when i was noob, o bought a delta for tt+500 whereas the maddox4 was less than tt+100. i felt like the biggest schmuck :laugh:
but it was always fun, just never ended up getting around to buying anohter after i sold it off again as i opted to change to efficient play :)

haha back when i was noob, o bought a delta for tt+500 whereas the maddox4 was less than tt+100. i felt like the biggest schmuck :laugh:
but it was always fun, just never ended up getting around to buying anohter after i sold it off again as i opted to change to efficient play :)

i mostly hunt efficently but i like doing the cnd events and if its total loot i need to knock the mobs down fast as i can i was using koors 400 and i probably will still do my normal hunts with it but when it comes to most loots i am gonna plow them exos under lol

might be slight over kill in the exo dome maybe move up a bit this weekend

I use the Delta, and also have a Beast Amp.

Bought them for Cp purposes, so I could hunt more efficiently, but soon got bored up there, and brought it down planetside.

Since then Ive plaoughed my way through many a mid-lvl mob, that I thought I could never kill. The damage/second Is unbeatable in its price range. Of course only by the Mad4, overpriced for the extra 2 or 3 damage/second... I know there's the cost to craft, ect. :)

Actually, these Deltas are cheap right now, they've gone down alot lately, so now is the time to buy i think.

Efficiency? Out the window lol. But massive, massive fun. Great for team hunts on Uber mobs. Where you need to do massive damage before you die after one hit. Hehehe.

My advice, get some uber scopes and laser sights to improve your efficiency. I think I do alot better with mine on. Not uber attachments, but good enough to yield a 30-40% skill modification.

Good luck, and happy shredding ;)

Back