Buying: Demon Eyes

exovirus

Prowler
Society
Virus Exo Binary
Beed wanting Sorg to do the demon eyes for me... nearly 2 months of waiting.. when I do see him on he isn't answering. Anyone else have the skill?

if you do please pm me!

- virus -

I tried to get the demon eyes when I created a new avatar for VU10 but didnt find it guess you cant get it like that, where can you see available forms and looks you can choose from??

Might be interested ina eyechange =)

Is the demon eyes the red eyes? If so, Sorg did mine pre vu10 and I still have them now. :silly2:

Kewl, I've been wanting those. Watching for Sorg to log in now. :yay:

I have seen him on several times but I only seem to catch him when he is afk or logging.

Edit: Going to have to start a where's waldo post. ( waldo=sorg ).

Dont suppose you know what level is needed for that proceedure? I have all the stuff, if im not too far off i might do another skilling run at it.

Dont suppose you know what level is needed for that proceedure? I have all the stuff, if im not too far off i might do another skilling run at it.

not a clue addz but if you can get the skill for it I would definatley have you do my eyes. maybe info on it posted on forums somewhere?

Im looking it up now

if anyone find it before me shoot me a pm and point me in the right direction.

Edit: Seems im still a long way off. Level 24 needed, not sure that there would be many around that can do that :/ sry

Sorg still not reply to pms and I haven't seen him online when I am online.. nor does he answer when he is. Anyone else do these eyes?

I want demon eyes.. > : (

Anyone else do demon eyes other than sorg? :(

Back