Deposit Problem

Fyxin

Young
i have made 2 deposits via credit card and MA has accepted the money and i ve gotten the message saying accepted an ped should be ingame logged into game and the ped is not there and there is no record in entropias transaction history but has been taken by MA on my bank statment so i sent a support case in on friday the 08 of june 2012 10am in the morning my time cool right so i constantly check and im pissed off by 7pm that night sent quite a few messages and not even a reply all good ill send them another support case to let them know i go and make another depo hoping it is just a bug of somekind so i depo again an it accepts the money again and say the ped should be in game and sure enough i check an no ped...angry i sent some more support cases in and 111pm still no ped and still no reply...i think go to bed and to sleep and mb be in there in the morning or mb a reply....itys is now 2pm Saturday 3support cases and no reply to any....what is up with them....so im temped to spam facebook with the stress this has cause me it is not the money it is the no reply that has made me so angry....ummm dont take the money if you cant give me my PED this angers me as you have my money and i have no ped as far as i see it you have stolen my cash MA an have not replyed to my support cases

cheer mastermesh i posted on your tread and the feeling i have really stinks so i guess MA will have to watch there FB page cause if i blow up on that they will know about it i can garantee that will wait an see what happens

well 31hrs have tick by with no reply to my support case and still no ped whats going on DEV do none of you guys read these posts trouble with the phone umm a reply of somekind in the 2 treads reguarding this issue would be good you would think or mb to busy playing with your own avatar already have plenty of ped and free game play im guessing i cant be far wrong 5mins of your time cant be to much to ask not asking you to solve the problem str8 away just need to know someone accepts there is a problem and acknowledgement that we are being heard

It's weekend, that means banks are closed, low support at MA and their partners who handle the payments, so it could take at least to Monday before they can check things.

thats a good point it is weekend now not when i put the money in and im in australia which means im a day ahead also if thats the case why take the money outta my bank account and tell me the ped is in there surely if they can not give me ped they should not take my money

also i dont see how credit cards have umm anything to do with the bank being opened or closed there bank account was opened enough to take my cash just MA didnt come through with the ped yet it tells me it did there is the problem it should tell me it could not give me ped so try a depo at a later date when they can give me ped so i could use the now dead money insted i sit an wait on my support cases which they havent even looked at

also i dont see how credit cards have umm anything to do with the bank being opened or closed there bank account was opened enough to take my cash just MA didnt come through with the ped yet it tells me it did there is the problem it should tell me it could not give me ped so try a depo at a later date when they can give me ped so i could use the now dead money insted i sit an wait on my support cases which they havent even looked at

I just mean that with banks and other stuff closed over the weekend, it could be difficult for MA track down what the problem is.

ok so i wait 48hrs to the dot then get this reply....
Hello Fyxin,(name has been altered)

Thank you for your report. The design team are currently working on a solution. Please rest assured that a fix will be implemented as soon as possible.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you and stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website and Client Loader for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
Eddie| Planet Calypso Support

are they joking or what we are doing nothing to solve the issue would have been more true leads me to beleive common thieves now wear suit and are willing to lie about stealing money off banks through normal everyday people using there services 48hr wait for you to respond with you are doing nothing your a joke dissapointed tell truth your response to my support means nothing

No wonder deposits dont work if it is the design team who handles it......

ok so i wait 48hrs to the dot then get this reply....
Hello Fyxin,(name has been altered)

Thank you for your report. The design team are currently working on a solution. Please rest assured that a fix will be implemented as soon as possible.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you and stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website and Client Loader for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
Eddie| Planet Calypso Support

are they joking or what we are doing nothing to solve the issue would have been more true leads me to beleive common thieves now wear suit and are willing to lie about stealing money off banks through normal everyday people using there services 48hr wait for you to respond with you are doing nothing your a joke dissapointed tell truth your response to my support means nothing

Load of bs.
That is basically the same message I got about the lag

Hi Josh,

We have read your letter carefully and we will pass on your concerns to the design team and the management. We are constantly working on improving Entropia Universe to make it an enjoyable place for all.

We want to thank you for your patience and participation in Entropia Universe and apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

Me too

The same thing.
Tried to deposit money at Saturday, but they took ONE(!) dollar from my VISA and then decline deposit.
Any other tries were unsucsessfull - 'deposit declined'.
Creating support case gave me nothing - no reply in two days...
Is it a method of working in MA, does anyone know?

so ridiculous

its has been a week today since MA took my money and still have no Ped putting it nicely up yours MA get an idea this is not acceptable behavior

Back