Help: Deposit with PayPal but get nothing..

Gordon Shumway

Provider
Gordon Alf Shumway
Hello, I have used Paypal to deposit 25 €, its was 8 hours ago. This deposit has worked, i get the after paying with PayPal in Entropia Account the message :

Your PayPal payment is now complete and the PED should be available on you PED-card...

But I got nothing ingame, has someone the same problems? PayPal does not display the booking. The transaction is not displayed in the Entropia universe Transaction History either. I have send a support case, but get unfortunately no answer. Has anyone an idea how long such a thing usually takes?

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Happens from time to time. Put in a support case. Paypal API is a strange thing coupled with probably not the best implementation.

sincros

Mature
yea having same issue these last 2 days. Some will go through, others wont. I put in a support ticket and they refunded through paypal.

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Did some last few days, no problems here. :/

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
Depends on type of transaction. Instant pay seems delayed. Transfer from bank to pp and pp to MA is slow but reliable

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
I had this issue as well.

I transfered some PEDs out of my PED card and the deposit then appeared in the balance... But this might have been a coincidence in timing, could be worth a try though.