Desiple Looking for a Mentor (Info inside =D)

Shajin

Young
Society
Freelancer
Shajin SJ Lastrol
Hi everyone! TJ here again (ingame name Shajin SJ Lastrol)

I would like to apply for a Desiple posistion :). I'm a new player who has just started playing couple of days ago just to get the hang of the movement (still working out all the different skills and such you can lvl up and view).

I will tell you a little about me, my goals and when im on so someone with the same interests could put me under there wing .

:About Me:

My name is Torsten and i live in Australia, Perth. I'm 19 years old male and love online gaming, soicializing and making friends all over the world. I enjoy sport of any categlory and basically have tryed most sport that has to offer, but particulary i enjoy soccer, rugby, afl (aussie football), athletics - winter or summer. I really enjoy travelling around, been all around Australia, and been to most places in Europe (going to Germany for 2 weeks in October/November)

I have been gaming for as long as i know since the first sega has came out, then got adicted to PC when i was 10/11. Games i enjoy are RPG, RTS and abit of FPS and in terms of genres i enjoy fantasy and or sci-fi. Not a huge fan of modern era games.

Games i have played before PE was WoW what was an alright game but it didnt give me anything that i really enjoyed. Before that was EQ2, once again it got boring due to i wasnt a big fan of the game, and before that was SWG. I was in a SW mood due to the movies were released and i thought yeah why not give it a try. Great game but not enough people to group and interact with :( what a letdown.

Anything eles you want to ask about me, go ahead :D.

:TIME ON PE:

Because i live in Australia, Perth the time is GMT +8:00. For Europeans we are 8 hours ahead and for americans we are 12 hours ahead. So the time for us Aussies aint the best lol (feel left out now :( lol. ).

But yeah, my Goals in PE, first off is to get to know the system and the ins and outs of it in terms of what everything does. This is more of a short term goal, on with the long term goals.

I prefure meeting new people and having fun and interacting with them helping them out and hopfully i myself one-day might be a mentor in future helping out new players get on there feet for a big time of there virtual life :).

In terms of money making, i will firstly try and get myself some PED by doing the hard and dirty sweating and fruit/dung finding. I will deposit money into PE when the time is right, for me i dont have a credit card so one way (a place on the net i know sells PED cert's of 100PED per cert by sending money order in) is the only way i can go at this time, unless i missed a money/check order with mindark?

Last thing i wanted to do in long term goals is open up a small business, don't 100% know what i want to sell, but i always loved managing a team of people, organization and such for a business (always been a leader in aspects of my schooling years with all my mates) But by achieving something in a team form would be a great feeling, you and everyone eles bringing yourselfs up from a not known business to a big enterprise :).

I hope i enlightened you all with my long thread but hopfully someone could put me under there wing and show me around!

Thx!

Regards, Shajin SJ Lastrol

Last edited:
nice intro!

I'm sure you'll get a mentor who deserves you.

J.

hey, so what times will you be playing? I'm usually on around 1800ish (in your time) till whenever and then sometimes later on during the day. I'll be logging in after i leave work in about 1 1/2 hours if you want to meet up, just let me know :)

hey mate, yeah its 6pm now and i just got home from work. I'll be getting ready to jump online in about 30 mins (got soccer later on but forgot what time >< lol) but yeah ill be on for the next few hours :).

pretty bad time for me (germany)
atm i have holidays, so i would be available in the mornings for the next weeks, but still, that could be a bad idea to choose me
but anyway, a graduated disciple of me, Toshba, is in EF too, but i don't think he's mentoring atm
but anway, to advertise a bit, i have a thread here with the link to my guide (signature), maybe read it and tell me if i missed something in it ;)

Back