Society
Exiles Hideout
Cyco Kick Maniac
sold..................

Last edited:
Detpil v-rex 2K sga UL, only 11,2kBO

1,3k under MU in auc, go get it while its hot,

Me needs peds now:)

could you be nice and put some info about the launcher here?

Why oh why the hell do I have to have no money to spend on something like this!!! ffs!! This is a hell of a deal, and knowing how few currently exist, this UL rocket launcher is a money maker on so many levels...

It's ingame auction? :O

Yep. this is just advertising thread as its not a auction just a statement that u can get it for BO in ingame auc right now at the price mentioned..

i am interested in
:yay::yay::yay:

point made :) GL selling

I thought it was an EF auction and was going to bid on it.
I went to auction ingame and it was sold allready. :(

This is a hell of a deal, and knowing how few currently exist

There's like 15-20 of them o_O

And you need to remember that you have to pay ~101% for your ammo, and half the shots you make won't do full damage due to the way rockets 'don't' work.

But it's still fun ;D

There's like 15-20 of them o_O

And you need to remember that you have to pay ~101% for your ammo, and half the shots you make won't do full damage due to the way rockets 'don't' work.

But it's still fun ;D

15-20 is considered "few" in my book :laugh:. I also know a few guys who sell their rocket ammo for 100.5% or less to friends ;). Not to mention the skills you can gain with an UL rocket launcher, vs paying markup for this exact same launcher.
I watched an avatar the other night taking down eviscs gen 3-5 with one of these (asked, and confirmed it was) and the eviscs were nearly dead by the time they reached the avatar. I guess the dmg is all in how you hold yer face :D.

i might be wrong, but so far i think theres only 1 BP dropped, and a total of 12 was made ?

Glad it sold so easy cyco

Back