Suggestion: developments regarding blockchain technology

somehow i can't await that people find out about all the new possibilites of crypto, like defi staking, dual yield investments, asset backed smart contract loans and so much more. this is the new shit peeps! :love:

if i were MA, i would call binance for professional help, or just fill out the application form on binance launchpad:

haha they want an NDA, you're in good hands

you can't stop the train, but you can keep sleeping until we get there ... choo choo :dunce:

disclaimer: i'm a crypto believer, because i understand that shit, and hugely invested now that i have more cash to waste. also i've never withdrew a dime of EU, so keep it up guys! my expectations are low, and disappointment nearly impossible already...

Sad that this comment garnered no response as of yet. This is so true. Blockchain at best would make deposits and withdrawals faster. But it comes along with so many other potential pitfalls. I much rather my PED be tied to a stable currency than something that can fluctuate 30% without breaking a sweat.

You could peg it to USDC and then you have the benefits of blockchain without wild fluctuations.

But yeah, MA would have to hire experts to implement this.

You could peg it to USDC and then you have the benefits of blockchain without wild fluctuations.

But yeah, MA would have to hire experts to implement this.
They broke the scale weighing pros and cons in 2015. MA is scared shitless of "experts" the same way they are scared of "growth". They could use blockchain to protect from both, but then they got the next problem: Transparency. That leaves them only 2 coins Monero and Rune. Of course, if they used them, then people would get suspicious and here we go again!!!

Back