Did MA change loot again?

Vedder

Marauder
These last days, my loot have had much bigger up&downs that they had in a long time.
So I wondered if MA generally changed the loot again, or if it's just me having some weird results lately?
Anyone else experienced this?

(Note, I'm not whining about the overall loot. Just crappy hunts seems crappier, and good hunts seems better than they used to)

did the mini globals disapear too ?

I only get regulars as in old days , but Im ok with that : )

Mini globals are still here.

Had a few on foul today.

Mining is more up and down, not really sure with hunting, I have only hunted with the ARS and well, all over 100% tt return so far mohahahhahaah :D

I was unaware they made hunting less up and down ?

Mini globals are still here.

Had a few on foul today.

Mining is more up and down, not really sure with hunting, I have only hunted with the ARS and well, all over 100% tt return so far mohahahhahaah :D

I was unaware they made hunting less up and down ?

"Mini" globals as in not a real global, but still a better loot than usual... 10-49 ped depending on what mob you are hunting ofc... not foul 10 ped globals etc. We're talking about atrox 30 pedders with a atrox bone inside it and similar loots :)

"Mini" globals as in not a real global, but still a better loot than usual... 10-49 ped depending on what mob you are hunting ofc... not foul 10 ped globals etc. We're talking about atrox 30 pedders with a atrox bone inside it and similar loots :)

Ok they are still here too :D

But,

did the mini globals disapear too ?

I only get regulars as in old days , but Im ok with that : )

Sounds like low level globals.

I suspect that the "enhanced" loot model has been adjusted to "normal" loot. :scratch2:

Logged in worried yesterday did Levi got a hof early on ended up even.

Went to Prots expecting to get cleaned out, got lots of globs ended the hunt up.

Logged in this evening, wanted to do Prots but was worried after previous day, so hunted spiders.

Was very good on spiders.

Two evenings of recouping some losses, so happy.

But do they want it back tomorrow.......LOL.

Every hunt is treading on egg shells, but it has been enjoyable to be hunting with some swirls.

If this is the new loot...then I like it!!!

hof it up

Rick

If this is the new loot...then I like it!!!
No this is MA trying to keep you from leaving this game - I have this theory that once you make a selling out thread and have deposited over X amount peds in-game you'll get better loot for a while until you get hooked again, only a matter of time before the "house" takes it all back tho and then some. :laugh:
Until then one can only enjoy one's "luck spree" to the fullest! :wtg:

Seems to me that the closer I get to making a deposit the worse my loot gets.they know I make a deposit almost every 2 weeks and around the 10th day loot goes to crap,400ped spider hunt lastnight I didn't get a loot over 10ped:eyecrazy: globals all around me but I get crap,i know its dynamic and I do have great runs now and a again.
you just have to grind through and keep filling the lootpool till it leaks some back.
Zed

i have seen no change in loot in almost 2 years :cool:

It's a general belief there's several periodic fluctuations of loot, some of which last much longer than 2 days. Trying to make conclusions based on 2 day's of hunting, is a game of smoke and mirrors... need more time.

Seems to me that the closer I get to making a deposit the worse my loot gets.they know I make a deposit almost every 2 weeks and around the 10th day loot goes to crap, ...
Oh yeah, have had this theory for long time but considered it too paranoid :)
  1. u go broke and make a deposit
  2. short grace period, there's swirlies and overall OK loot
  3. u starting to lose slowly (can last for quite a while)
  4. when u scraping the barrel already, loot suddenly disappears
  5. goto step #1
#5 is what MA expects u to do, that is.
If u somehow manage to fight through #4 however, u'll eventually get back to #2 for free.

If this system really exists and isn't just my imagination, it's all fully automatic ofc, just some lines of code in some script...

It's a general belief there's several periodic fluctuations of loot, some of which last much longer than 2 days. Trying to make conclusions based on 2 day's of hunting, is a game of smoke and mirrors... need more time.

Oh yeah, have had this theory for long time but considered it too paranoid :)
  2. short grace period, there's swirlies and overall OK loot
  3. u starting to lose slowly (can last for quite a while)
  4. when u scraping the barrel already, loot suddenly disappears
  5. goto step #1
#5 is what MA expects u to do, that is.
If u somehow manage to fight through #4 however, u'll eventually get back to #2 for free.

If this system really exists and isn't just my imagination, it's all fully automatic ofc, just some lines of code in some script...

No.

2. the deposit enables you to hunt differently, more actively making the loot seem better since you global etc
3. if you start to loose slowly, its because you tt your loot or get very low MU in relation to your effective dmg/pec., avg 90% tt return you know, slowly leaking 100 ped from a 1000 ped hunt, 90 ped from 900 etc etc.
4. scraping the barrel, trying to save things, never work out.
5. Back to nr 1

System dont care about if you deposit, it does however try to sell loot at a fixed price per dmg. Only problem is they dont distribute the loot you pay for evenly among the mobs, making it rather hard to reach the intended avg return ( to get what you pay for ) unless you kill enough number of that mob.

No.

2. the deposit enables you to hunt differently, more actively making the loot seem better since you global etc
3. if you start to loose slowly, its because you tt your loot or get very low MU in relation to your effective dmg/pec., avg 90% tt return you know, slowly leaking 100 ped from a 1000 ped hunt, 90 ped from 900 etc etc.
4. scraping the barrel, trying to save things, never work out.
5. Back to nr 1

System dont care about if you deposit, it does however try to sell loot at a fixed price per dmg. Only problem is they dont distribute the loot you pay for evenly among the mobs, making it rather hard to reach the intended avg return ( to get what you pay for ) unless you kill enough number of that mob.

I agree, there appears to be no correlation with loot and deposits. Just weird tin foil hat theories. Just as ermik said - it might look better, since you might switch from argos to lets say proterons and you start to get nice swirlies (with a bit of luck you might hit a nice 300-600 pedder, not that hard on such HP mob).

Loot Theories, Loot Theories.

Well I have gone for 5 weeks with no depo, longest yet. Up until a week ago loot seemed good and I was even up, but in the last week the loot has been terrible.

I even had a run on atrox where 10 out of 20 were blazaar / nova. I had been doing well on eviscerators but they have dried up so much that I dont even bother hunting them atm. Whatever I hunted in the last week, big or small just didnt seem to give any half decent returns.

I cant afford a depo atm so I will be selling my vigi and 6a plates to fund the next few weeks play. If this trend continues then I may even stop playing all together.

I dont mind continuous slow losses, its the price you play but when I see 600 ped disappear in 2 days I have to ask myself if there is an value in the game any longer.

In the last week I have had one 54 pedder on argo scavenger elites. I rotate mobs all the time, even switching mob half way through a run if I feel the loot is poor.

Sometimes I feel that MA doesnt support the mid level regular depo player. To be honest if I could afford to I would depo - but finances are tight at the moment and I have been a regular depoer since I joined the game nearly 2 years ago

Back