Question: Did you save your first gold stone

Did you save your PRECIOUS

• Total voters
my first first.... I think I tted.... but Ive had one for long time... but after looting more... Ive sold..

I still wayt to get one then i will have to get a ruga stone as well but i wont change from OF105 :p

Yes! Stilll having it somewhere... also my first stone of platinum find.

I used to have a sample from my every other 'rare' finds in my apartman.... but sold them once when I run out of peds.

I have my first Xeremite stone and I kept some Platinum from PE for years until it became more common. Gold I actually sold it when I found it.

I've still got my first gold stone, but it was a present, I didn't mine it. :)

I have never mined any gold. However I have received 2 nuggets as a gifts, and have kept both for luck. :)

I've got Maganit, adomasite and platinum, but I've never found any gold :scratch2:
I don't save them for sentimental value though, I just wait till I have found enough to put on auction, just as I do with any other ores.

i haven't found any gold yet as i'm mostly into enmatter mining.

however, i have one dianum stone in the storage - it was a class III find. :laugh:
not that it was very precious (1.25 ped), simply i had no idea what to do with it.

kept a stone and tt'ed the rest of the hof since it was pretty worthless at the time :rolleyes:

1st.. 100th... whats the different.. when i got my first gold stone it was still around 1k%.. so i just waited for more to come so i can get an ingot and sell it..

I've got Maganit, adomasite and platinum, but I've never found any gold :scratch2:
I don't save them for sentimental value though, I just wait till I have found enough to put on auction, just as I do with any other ores.

lol no gold? pick a tk220+ finder.. go to shinooks LAs or neomavens allo LA.. or reis area mine.. and if u still say u havent found gold.. then u should contact support

Never found anything rare of the above that you people treasure there, as for my only ever 2 Gold claims, both IVs, I sold them to Lebanu as I had too little quantity to auction and the markup was not safe at the time. And I was right. :)

Sold of course ;)

And now keeping first gold stone seams really pointless as I wouldnt describe it as rare now... First thing is really low markup and second the number of globals and hofs on gold - according to me resouce needs to have at least 300-400% markup and globals on it must hapen like 1 per month (or even less) to call it a rare resouce...

The 1st and many others after that were TTed until they start to worth something :duh:

Yes I saved my first gold stone - as did many others.

For those saying it's 'pointless' etc. etc. because of markup - shutup. :rolleyes:
It was at one point rare and sometimes it's the first 'rare'-ish ore you'll find, so it tends to be special.

Um, I supose I still have my first gold stone....problem is its now in an ingot in a small stack of ingots. Couldnt point it out to save my life.

I still have all my gold in my apartment i think its about TT 220 ped.

I did keep my first and lots of them after that.. Rare stones that is.
But after a while when you got a few you realise its nothing really to keep, it had its run now time for sell :)

Kept it.

I have only found Gold once so far, and the total claimsize was 1 stone.
Hope to find more soon ...

I am keeping my first dunkel particle. I have kept it for a few months even when I had no PED. I guess I am the only person here with much nostalgia.

I didnt find any gold yet, but im not a real miner. And if I would I just sell it. And its not worth much upmark anymore anyway.

No, I TTed it. :)

To elaborate. I must have been the fastest person ever to find any gold.

My first day in Entropia:

Logged in. Spent twenty minutes trying to figgure out how the hell you freed your mouse. I learned that by pressing I, for inventory, the mouse would switch and I could move it as I wanted to. When I finally realised that space was the right key - I was on my way. I guess I used the map, or perhaps I could simply see some buildings - but I was heading for Port Atlantis.

Outside, I could see the TP like 100m away, I looked at the chat and saw that someone was doing a treasure hunt. On my way into town I saw something gold. ;) Stopped to examine and managed to pick it up; a gold stone. :wtg:

(What do newbies do with TT food? They TT it, because people tell them to.)

For the record I TTed my second pice of gold as well, which I found whiline mining. Because it was still TT food.

Have mine.

Want to see it?

Omegaton Alpha 7-G on the ore table.:D

I still have every scrap of gold I mined, which isn't much.
I was a longtime OA-105 user, and never got any gold with it, I'm using a tk120 now and finding gold, platinum, terudite that I never found before.

oh :) I have never founded any gold stone so hard to say :D

My first gold stone, dunkel particle and a few other rare loots are a part of my shrine to Lootius. I pray to Lootius in front of it before every hunt/mining run.

I'll never get rid of them. They bring me luck. They bring me luck. They bring me luck... (Maybe if I repeat it often enough it will come true.):silly2:

I sold my himi rock 2000% and...well my kanerium almost tt or something like that which I consider at that time rare...also i got some strange rock while looking for enmmaters one time...also sold... 14000%

I consider those rare..

Back