News: Disturbance notice regarding Inventory and Storage

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are currently aware of a bug which is causing issues with Inventory management and Storage making items revert position after organizing.

It is being investigated further at this time and we will release a hotfix as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

Great to see you are working on this.
Just a humble suggestion maybe reward players with a special new item Xanax Pill maybe 5% skill gain for 10min or whatever effect just something to calm us down
When i saw this new storage feature i got panic and anxiety attack so yeah some Xanax would be nice

If you increase my loot by a factor of 3 ..... I could very happily live with the inventory issue.

... maybe reward players with a special new item Xanax Pill maybe 5% skill gain for 10min or whatever effect just something to calm us down
When i saw this new storage feature i got panic and anxiety attack so yeah some Xanax would be nice
not heard of this product before, but would the MA version be called MAXanax? If so, it sounds a little "adult"... ;), but I like the idea of some small compensations for when this sort of thing happens, yes.

phew this is some OCD triggering issues here. if you move your inventory it just goes back to however randomness it was before. yuck.
MA ability to create bugs rivals anyone's ability to create content!

Is this fixed now? and is it safe to log in yet?

Don't think I'll be logging in till this is fixed. I can't face the trauma of having to completely reorder my storage.

Same here :confused:

Not logging in till this is fixed.
While you’re at it, please fix the issue of not being able to select graphically small items in the open space of storage containers and shopkeepers like kismet lasers or the UL rookie finder etc.
Trying to sell kismet lasers in a shopkeeper but no one can select the tiny item to buy.

I think you are safe as long as you dont open your storage.
I will test it, if i didnt forget to not open :D

Edit: nvm, forgot to not open.

Last edited:
I logged in, and logged right back out. I can't look at that mess.

This is annoying but I have noticed that items stored in storage containers or vehicles have not been randomly reorganised and are as they were previously left

Saying "check your storage" in WTB threads have a new meaning from now.

just opened the client loader for grins... getting an update... maybe??

Storage seems to have been fixed so long as you relog to get the hotfix update. GL to all sorting the mess again. But at least should be ok for now.
Thx MA for the fix and especially for communicating to tell us

I just logged in and opened my carried inventory and my storage and tabs I had not touched after the VU were fine, so it seems safe to open now. As long as you didn't move anything after the VU, everything should be where it was previously.

I have just logged in and had to re-sort all my inventory but once rearranged it works fine and items stay in the correct places. There was a small patch that seems to have fixed the issue

Confirmed, fixed.

Storage/Inventory tabs no longer compact when opened.

I saw days ago a thread with a title "..nostalgia.." with lots of screens/globals/hofs/ath etc... from PE.
Well ... after this update, i felt like i was in Project Entropia. Thanks.

Back