diving instead of jumping into the water

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
This seems to me a more realistic and contemporary nice feature. When you jump into water that is not shallow, or when u go from shallow water to deep water, the ava actually dives!

Movements like these would make entropia way fancier, imagine prince of persia moves in entropia !!!

other ideas:

deathrides
rolling down hills
acrobatics (could include new skills) (gz, you've unlocked summersault)
-- also good for evading in pvp?

when the avatar reaches a certain speed (athletics etc), it runs as in the 100 meter sprint
when the avatar reaches a certain speed (swimming), it swims in crawl, if not in school.

jumping on the back of an atrox, spider-riding

give me some more ideas :), it would increase the x-factor in Entropia!

Naomi

the idea is awesome..
but i think the chance of this being implemented in the game.. is kinda low.
they already have problems non-mirroring the tattoo's because of the lag.
imagine every diffrent avatar jumping and making freestyle moves in cities and stuff.

smiley_smoking.gif

That would be awesome! :yay:
That's why it will never get implemented. :rolleyes:

I still have my fingers crossed for 2010. ;)

What Eelco said,

The idea is great, but I think there will be a 1PEC Fee for every summersault you do in Cities :scratch2:

the idea is awesome..
but i think the chance of this being implemented in the game.. is kinda low.
they already have problems non-mirroring the tattoo's because of the lag.
imagine every diffrent avatar jumping and making freestyle moves in cities and stuff.

smiley_smoking.gif

The tatoos cause lag because people can create them themselves. If the tatoo is mirrored, it's size can be cut in half = half the loading time. A build in emote do not (should not) create extra lag - unless you have a computer that simply can't handle the graphics.

This seems to me a more realistic and contemporary nice feature. When you jump into water that is not shallow, or when u go from shallow water to deep water, the ava actually dives!

Well, actually I already jump just for the fun of it when I run over a wall into the water. E.g. when running from PA to the Swamp Camp I pass by the mall and there I leap into the ocean. A little animation would definitely be nice.

But then I also jump off the the viewing balcony of malls... :scratch2: Maybe the developers should implement an if-condition so we don't always dive whenever we jump downwards? :D:D:D Always wear your helmet! :laugh:

The trox riding rodeo HA! that would be awsome lol

Well, actually I already jump just for the fun of it when I run over a wall into the water. E.g. when running from PA to the Swamp Camp I pass by the mall and there I leap into the ocean. A little animation would definitely be nice.

But then I also jump off the the viewing balcony of malls... :scratch2: Maybe the developers should implement an if-condition so we don't always dive whenever we jump downwards? :D:D:D Always wear your helmet! :laugh:

E -jump
E+shift - dive

Back