A few off the top of my head where no DNA exists yet (may appear in future):

Araneatrox
Armax Bull/Cow
Osseocollum
Snarksnot
Scipulor
TskTsk
Sumima
All robots (robots wouldn't have DNA preusmably, but maybe there will be an equivalent one day - circuit boards?)
Hiryuu (?)
Aetherex
Igni
Pupugi
Feffoid

Also a few which only have DNA which was built in to the initial sale of land area, or are only on a landgrab area - so these DNAs have never been created by a player:

Daspletor
Phasm
Snablesnot
Gradivore
Thorifoid
Thorafoid
Thorofoid
Thorio
Falxangius
Oculus
Bristlehog
Globster
Argonaut
Maffoid
Hispidus (?)

As you can see, there are lots, and this is just a quick list from me, there are more than this. Actually the list of DNAs that have been created would be much shorter.

I saw a recipe for snable male DNA on entropedia :scratch2:

A few off the top of my head where no DNA exists yet (may appear in future):

Araneatrox
Armax Bull/Cow
Osseocollum
Snarksnot
Scipulor
TskTsk
Sumima
All robots (robots wouldn't have DNA preusmably, but maybe there will be an equivalent one day - circuit boards?)
Hiryuu (?)
Aetherex
Igni
Pupugi
Feffoid

Also a few which only have DNA which was built in to the initial sale of land area, or are only on a landgrab area - so these DNAs have never been created by a player:

Daspletor
Phasm
Snablesnot
Gradivore
Thorifoid
Thorafoid
Thorofoid
Thorio
Falxangius
Oculus
Bristlehog
Globster
Argonaut
Maffoid
Hispidus (?)

As you can see, there are lots, and this is just a quick list from me, there are more than this. Actually the list of DNAs that have been created would be much shorter.

Prettygood answert. But Globster dna was created by deathifier. But its unique dna becose its was make for prof parton? parts. Also i beleave that argonaut dna was created by player.

Also there is some event mobs what dna dont exist.
Boorums
eomon
rarkash
longtooth
ludark
alltype elite / ancient mobs

Also mobs what you forgot in list. These dna dont exist if im right.
fugabarba
faucerfix
gibnib
nexnecis
turp
chomper
aurli (only in cp)
kreltin (only in cp)
caperon (ma created some dna for neverdie, atlaest i think so)
cersumon (only in 2 landcrap area)
mermoth (only in 2? landcrap area)
oculus also found in lg area
itumatrox
gokibusaki
malcruetor
molisk
rippersnapper
morsusilex
mourner
allkind mulaak / mulmuns (only in pvp4)
plumatergus?
repesilex (dont know is there dna)
sabakuma
snarg
tantardion
tantillion
tezlapod
umpranoids

Prettygood answert. But Globster dna was created by deathifier. But its unique dna becose its was make for prof parton? parts. Also i beleave that argonaut dna was created by player.

Yeah Globster DNA was assembled by me :)
Argonaut DNA was not assembled by a player though, it was already on a land area when the area was created.

- Deathifier

Also there is some event mobs what dna dont exist.
Boorums
eomon
rarkash
longtooth
ludark
alltype elite / ancient mobs

Also mobs what you forgot in list. These dna dont exist if im right.
<long list snipped>

Oops, yes, my mistake about the Globster - how could I forget one of EU's most interesting storylines?

Your second list looks good except for the Mourner. There is a Mourner DNA in the abandoned (owned by a banned player) LA next to Shinook TP. I think this was a 'preset' DNA which was there when the LA was introduced.

Yeah Globster DNA was assembled by me :).....

- Deathifier

Was Globster DNA assembled by you? Or the recipe was given to you by MA?
Hard to believe that you woke up one morning and you said today i have to find Professor Parton parts to make a new DNA. And then a miracle happen!!!!!
The Professor Parton parts came to your hands and out of thousands of combinations of items you figure out the exact materials and the exact number of those to use in the refiner.
Well if its true you must be the next candidate for the Nobel price of chemistry next year.
But because IT IS NO TRUE and you know it, better tell the people the truth and stop telling BS around that you made the Globster DNA by yourself. And tell us stories for missing professor parts and aliens...
Its not a shame to say that the DNA was given to you by MA cause of what you have done(bought) in the game. After all after all those money you have pay you must have a good after sales service by them....

Regards
IL

Hard to believe that you woke up one morning and you said today i have to find Professor Parton parts to make a new DNA. And then a miracle happen!!!!!
The Professor Parton parts came to your hands and out of thousands of combinations of items you figure out the exact materials and the exact number of those to use in the refiner.
Well if its true you must be the next candidate for the Nobel price of chemistry next year.
But because IT IS NO TRUE and you know it, better tell the people the truth and stop telling BS around that you made the Globster DNA by yourself. And tell us stories for missing professor parts and aliens...
Its not a shame to say that the DNA was given to you by MA cause of what you have done(bought) in the game. After all after all those money you have pay you must have a good after sales service by them....

Regards
IL

Nice wild, unfounded accusation there.

Professor Barton's body parts were found as part of an event. Deathifier bought them. They made Globster DNA.

If my memory is correct plumetergus dna was just made by Neverdie and he has them in a dome with prancers both high maturities. Had a great hunt in that dome last month.

Im prety sure that on CND in one of the domes there is snarksnot DNA.

If my memory is correct plumetergus dna was just made by Neverdie and he has them in a dome with prancers both high maturities. Had a great hunt in that dome last month.

That's correct, I didn't notice Plumas were on serialkillah's list, but yes, this DNA has been made. Also for Repesilex, I think there is a (pre-made) DNA in a landgrab area somewhere, I could be wrong though.

Im prety sure that on CND in one of the domes there is snarksnot DNA.

Yeah, you're right, there are 2 domes with snarksnot in. They must have come with CND, not created by Neverdie.

ah right ok. :silly2:

Lets hope araneatrox DNA parts drop more in the future, im sure people would like to see more youngs (like me) :)

Lets hope araneatrox DNA parts drop more in the future, im sure people would like to see more youngs (like me) :)

I think everyone would like to see a land area with young spiders. My guess is that it would be the players' most popular choice for a new DNA.

Thx to everybody who correct my answert.
I wasent sure for argonaut dna.
Also i wasent sure about pluma dna.
But i forgot that mourner la. Yeah now i remember it. There is combibos in same la? shame that la is now out of fertilaser and spawn & maturity is minimum.
And yeah. There is snarknots in cnd, but im dont know where that dna come from.

Regards
IL

Could you please even try search information before posting that?

EBN: RDI Official Missing

04 Nov 2005

One of the leading robot experts, Professor Niels Barton, from RDI is missing. While on a field assignment, Professor Barton went missing, and the rest of the team have no knowledge of his whereabouts. The Calypso Defense Force, Internal Security Section, are on the lookout and any information about Professor Barton is appreciated

17 Nov 2005

The disappearance of Professor Niels Barton has taken a dramatic new turn. A deep-cover source within the Calypso Defense Force, Internal Security Section, has recovered classified surveillance footage of the apparent abduction from a remote drone unit. We wish to warn viewers about the horrific images shown.

What the robot forces want with Prof. Barton is still a mystery. Whether this case has anything to do with the Dr. Makasty situation has yet to be determined.

12 Jan 2006

After several attempts to revive the remains of Prof. Niels Barton, following a dazed and confused encounter with hostile robot forces, the Imperial Government had to face the fact that the brilliant scientist could not be restored.

The robot forces had managed to infect Professor Barton with some kind of DNA/Soul-disruptor, probably a prototype made by the Professor himself, based on the design. The empire has lost one of its finest. On a stranger note, reports leaked from the rescue team state that when Barton was recovered, he was missing several body parts which have still not been accounted for.

also
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/buying/17740-buying-prof-barton-body-parts.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/17164-profs-finger-has-been-found.html
Entropedia:Creature Globster

So yes. ppl looted those pars but deathifier buy those. When he got all parts he made that dna.

See MORE youngs...? Has one ever been seen? I was under the impression that no low maturity spiders exist... I am talking about young, adult, provider...

Am I mistaken?

No sorry, was just implying that we would hopefully see young/mature maturity through araneatrox DNA

No sorry, was just implying that we would hopefully see young/mature maturity through araneatrox DNA

No problem Matty.... I would give a young a go!! But all I ever see are like stalkers so I steer VERY clear of them!! Unless of course I land on one after a TP chip hop... :laugh:

aren't there heaps of rare argonaut parts out there? i thought someone could have made a dna already

aren't there heaps of rare argonaut parts out there? i thought someone could have made a dna already

If there were heaps, they wouldn't be rare :)

See MORE youngs...? Has one ever been seen? I was under the impression that no low maturity spiders exist... I am talking about young, adult, provider...

Am I mistaken?

There is old / prov spiders. But no younger than that.
those old:s have been found east of twin or west to oilrig.
once i have found prov in south of for troy close to that revival.

Yes the DNA was assembled by me.
No MA did not give out the recipie - they don't give me that kind of info (in fact they don't give much info to me at all).

What happened with the Prof. parts was that.
a) The event started.
b) People hypothesised (including me) that body parts would drop.
c) Some parts did drop.
d) I purchased said parts.
f) I spent a week or two (maybe longer, can't remember) trying numerous combinations of material, most I already knew about and had from past DNA creation/analysis, until I found one which actually worked.
g) The globster were put in the system and spawned.

- Deathifier

Some armax DNA would make for a nice player owned LA in my opinion.

If there were heaps, they wouldn't be rare :)

I was meaning "heaps" in the sense that occasionally i see them in auction. They're rare because people are paying like +100 ped for the parts. There's quite a few argonaut parts out there

There is old / prov spiders. But no younger than that.
those old:s have been found east of twin or west to oilrig.
once i have found prov in south of for troy close to that revival.

Really? Been that way more than once and never seen them! I will check that out with some buds - thx for the info killah

Some armax DNA would make for a nice player owned LA in my opinion.

I agree... maturity up to dom/old alpha would be tasty :wtg:

I was meaning "heaps" in the sense that occasionally i see them in auction. They're rare because people are paying like +100 ped for the parts. There's quite a few argonaut parts out there

well "rare". There is over 100 sold if i remember correct. probably many hundred. im sure when ppl looted the last part. you can be sure that price is more than +100. probably more than 10k.

Back