Do you like Mining System changes ??

Do you like Mining System Changes??

• YES

Votes: 113 47.5%
  • NO

Votes: 125 52.5%

• Total voters
just a side note i have over 600 claims mostly whit dual drops with a lvl4 amp and not a single global.

I went longest ever without a global, 1424 claims until I hit one "Planet side". All double drops and on level 5's and 8's. I did take out 2 lvl 13 amps these globals are not included in this data. Returns for me have been ok. 88.6% since last VU.

I repet its much better for satrters. But im sure this is just a test Period by MA. They are working at adjusting the system. we just need to be pacient.
mczimi

Mind you this thread was created on 02-16-2013 and the difference was noticed even earlier, so around 2 months have passed, no real clue is given as to what is changed, only crap we hear is "dynamic loot" meanwhile real $ is still being spend.

I hope you are wrong otherwise everyone is a guinea pig. Every kind of loot "balancing" MA does should be internally tested, but because they're greedy they make players test it with their own money.

This has been so from the very beginning, MA releases content without proper testing and then the community spends time and money trying to figure out what's wrong and reporting it to MA in hope they fix it soon enough, but meanwhile MA seems to forget that real currency is involved or maybe we the participants are just too ignorant, idk.

Even not too long ago you can notice MA doesn't spend time or effort once they think its finished it's ready to release, lets take that bug when you would get hit by a mob you would get that weird stance, if an employee spend a few min hunting a mob would get to notice it too.
Maybe they did notice it and released it anyways, cause it's not hard to figure out having the game offline for a longer period will have dire effects.

ps. meanwhile Kim is spending time at the Hussk doing who knows what, time well spend.

Last edited:
Reading these changes i feel compelled to come back and give it a couple more tries. I havent played EU for nearly 2 years, mainly due to the very unstable returns. I prefer to get more each run than to get extremely long no resource found streaks and nothing to be found. The frustration is far worse.

In either case i don't believe a game's fun should be about spending more or less or getting big loots once in a while or risk losses... That's lottery...

A game should be fun because it's gameplay should be fun - the mechanics, events, missions, epic adventures, who knows what else.. Thats what EU always lacked for me. This topic seems like hum, if i get less loot but more hofs the game is more fun. Why cant EU be fun for having a fun gameplay mechanic (cmon, cryengine is capable of much more...), for story, for missions, for adventures and other content instead of being fun solely because you get big hofs?

I fail to see the fun of a 5k ped hof if i had to spend 5k ped or more to get it, or if i will just lose it all the next month.

Mind you this thread was created on 02-16-2013 and the difference was noticed even earlier, so around 2 months have passed, no real clue is given as to what is changed, only crap we hear is "dynamic loot" meanwhile real $ is still being spend.

i could just say Taming. on the other hand, they announced that they are in a process to rebalanced the whole loot system. But again this is just my opinion!

gl,
mczimi

i could just say Taming. on the other hand, they announced that they are in a process to rebalanced the whole loot system. But again this is just my opinion!

gl,
mczimi

Taming vs Mining (a skill vs a profession) those 2 can hardly be considered on equal grounds.

I think that something is wrong.

In my opinion, somthing is broken in the loot system. I approached several times to entropia over last several years, has never been easy game. But in last four months when i back to game i see many strange things.

One time in night when i mine, i see one player droop 5 x shoopkeeper pad in two hours, 1 shoopkeeper in next two minuts next shoopkeeper... next 20 minust next one.

One time i have one week off bad mining, somthing like 10,000-15,000 drops without single global ( nothing bigger than "V" unamped ), and next, one hour off good mining with 2 globals and 1 hof. And back to bad mining for next one week. So i try hunting, after 20 minuts i take three little globals in 4 minuts, and later i have really bad return like 30% per all next day.

I think this concept of "Dynamic Loot" hidden inside "something heavily damaged, and no one does not know how to fix it, but if it brings further income (possibly higher), what's the problem". Now we have somthing like "All or Nothing". Sorry but if i drop 10k probes, and lose 2k peds without some 50peds globals, this start by really boring.

In another option, I see it's just so MindArk treats players like complete fools, since virtually nothing is not going to win, and we pressure harder, buy equs's for 50k peds, they can see, they can press us any bullshit and we both will enjoy. And with a smile of an old con, will repeat us everything is great, you win for sure, just continue playing, this is only dynamic loot.

Sorry for my english, greetings.

Back