do you wish 3x skill bonus event could come back?

3x skill bonus again?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 138 55.4%
  • NO

Votes: 84 33.7%
  • logical

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • yummy EFD's please :D

Votes: 22 8.8%

• Total voters
There was also the skills crash, estates (apartments, LAs, Hangers), UL weapons/armors, and (L) weapons and armors. You name the item, and in 99% of the time the price has been dropping since 2008/2009. This is not an isolated phenomenon.

I think your above statement is without basis, and shows an ignorance of the general EU economy.

True, a lot of stuff have been dropping in prices past 2 years now. But that still doesn`t change the fact that there was an oversupply (2x and 3x skillgain events, they were quite close to each other if i remember correctly).

Last edited:
It used to be that gems dropped in almost all globals and hofs. When that changed:
Metal Residue from 140% to 106%
therefore
Crafted tools down in MV
Therefore
Mining ores dropped
Therefore Mining resources dropped... etc.

Valurite, Platinum, Metal Res, Gold, Zanderium, TK 320 Etc. Etc. Etc. have been affected by this.

There was also the skills crash, estates (apartments, LAs, Hangers), UL weapons/armors, and (L) weapons and armors. You name the item, and in 99% of the time the price has been dropping since 2008/2009. This is not an isolated phenomenon.

I think your above statement is without basis, and shows an ignorance of the general EU economy.

I think ye should return to school for some reading comprehension classes... The first line in my post you quoted states the whole point...

yes things drop over time.. I know that. I will reitterate for the slower readers on our forum... NOooooooTHIIIIIIING HAAAAAAS DROoooooPPED VALLLLLLUUUUUE THIIIIIS FAAAAAAAAST IIIIN THIIIIIIIIS SHOoooooRT A TIIIIIIIME.......

Specially immediately (dam near within hours) after an event like that 3x skill one. Tell me one thing that dropped as fast in EU history and I will submit you are correct I know nothing about the economy... If items drop over months then they do not qualify..

I will reitterate for the slower readers on our forum... NOooooooTHIIIIIIING HAAAAAAS DROoooooPPED VALLLLLLUUUUUE THIIIIIS FAAAAAAAAST IIIIN THIIIIIIIIS SHOoooooRT A TIIIIIIIME.......

[YOUTUBE]LCx5DR5oemw[/YOUTUBE]

What was that you said Trina? ;)

yes things drop over time.. I know that. I will reitterate for the slower readers on our forum... NOooooooTHIIIIIIING HAAAAAAS DROoooooPPED VALLLLLLUUUUUE THIIIIIS FAAAAAAAAST IIIIN THIIIIIIIIS SHOoooooRT A TIIIIIIIME.......

First I thought you were wrong, now I think you are wrong and rude.

Residue price chart

You can only see the price crash in the decade scale, and judging by the time line and your forum join date of Jan 2008, this happened shortly before you came to EU. Because it is the decade graph, there are only 2 or three data points per year in that graph making it hard to see exactly how fast it happened. If my memory serves (and perhaps it doesn't, because I apparently can't read) the price fell in a matter of 1 or 2 days.

Handgun

This skill price graph shows most of the skills value being lost before the first skill bonus event.

Unfortunately, the best we can do is show un-detailed graphs rely on our memories, but I still maintain that many other items have lost value just as quickly, perhaps even faster, than the loss caused by the skill events.

If you like Trina, I could rewrite that in a rude way and call you stupid.

Everything is just a matter of supply and demand if MA wanted 10000 shadow armors in the game then you had a chance to buy it for 100 ped and so it is with all items in the game MA has 100% control of it so MA determines the value of the game.

First I thought you were wrong, now I think you are wrong and rude.

Residue price chart

You can only see the price crash in the decade scale, and judging by the time line and your forum join date of Jan 2008, this happened shortly before you came to EU. Because it is the decade graph, there are only 2 or three data points per year in that graph making it hard to see exactly how fast it happened. If my memory serves (and perhaps it doesn't, because I apparently can't read) the price fell in a matter of 1 or 2 days.

Handgun

This skill price graph shows most of the skills value being lost before the first skill bonus event.

Unfortunately, the best we can do is show un-detailed graphs rely on our memories, but I still maintain that many other items have lost value just as quickly, perhaps even faster, than the loss caused by the skill events.

If you like Trina, I could rewrite that in a rude way and call you stupid.

Ill be short and address the highlighted parts and use your pictures so you dont get confused.

First Thinking is not one of your strong suits..Stick with mining.

I used MS Paint to mark points on the map approximately where the data points should be since its the most basic program I have. Apparently your comprehension skills are lacking in graph interpretation as well as reading.

If you look between the blue lines (seperation between them is 1 year) it shows those declines over periods of MONTHS not to be confused with days as you seem to be.

Brining me to my second high light...Memory retention issues can be caused by many things... Do less drugs, have your local water supply tested...Check heridity for alzheimers in later stages of life.

And that leaves only the last high lighted detail to address..

You could write anything you desire in a rude way.. its a forum and I dont know you so rock on my feelings wont be hurt in the least. As for calling me stupid... again you could...but I dont think many will buy it as truth.. I know I wont.

And that leaves only the last high lighted detail to address..

One last thing before I unsubscribe from this tread (I can't believe I've spent this much energy arguing with a troll already)

In my confusion, and random mashing on the typing thingy that I usually only use to look at pretty pictures and listen to the doodlebops, I seem to have missed the reason you still think the skill event shattered the skill market.

In that hand gun skill graph, you can clearly see a 5K% drop in price before the skill event.

And, on a technical point, with only 2 or 3 data points on the graphs per year, a drop of half the value of an item that actually happens in 1 hour would appear as a slope of 6 or 4 months.

Excuse, me, I have to go now. The short bus just arrived.

One last thing before I unsubscribe from this tread (I can't believe I've spent this much energy arguing with a troll already)

In my confusion, and random mashing on the typing thingy that I usually only use to look at pretty pictures and listen to the doodlebops, I seem to have missed the reason you still think the skill event shattered the skill market.

In that hand gun skill graph, you can clearly see a 5K% drop in price before the skill event.

And, on a technical point, with only 2 or 3 data points on the graphs per year, a drop of half the value of an item that actually happens in 1 hour would appear as a slope of 6 or 4 months.

Excuse, me, I have to go now. The short bus just arrived.

Dont forget yer helmet.
Oh and paper towels to dry the windows.

The skills market was on a downward trend in the normal winter / summer slow downs as usual and was falling a few% one week and coming back up a few days or week or so later.

In the time frame within a month of the skill events the skills tanked bad enough the lost over 60% of their value and you being here as long as you have can not honestly defend that much of a change as natural no matter how you look at it. ( my skills then at 125k total were valued by chip tool at 28,800 ped. Now at 163k total they are valued at 13,200 less then half even after adding 38k more skills in MAIN profession)

Not once in PE / EU's entire history did a market crash that badly in that short a period. THAT dictates that the skill gain events totally screwed up the market. The only other markets to tank that fast were the new ores and en mats that were added until the community found that only the ones in pvp were basicly the only added ones to have value.

I love the morons that assume that i've only been playing this game for as long as I have used EF. Way to go dude, your powers of logic are infallible.

http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=1418

this isn't a downward trend at all... it was all cuased by the skill events.

/sarcasm off

Back