do you wish 3x skill bonus event could come back?

3x skill bonus again?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 138 55.4%
  • NO

Votes: 84 33.7%
  • logical

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • yummy EFD's please :D

Votes: 22 8.8%

• Total voters
Mandu,

Skills are gained at a higher rate than they are lost. This I agree with.

However if more players begin to chip in (and as a result more chipping out) ir will result in a loss of skills in the playerbase. As you obviously know some skills are lost when the skill is extracted from the avatars head.

Maybe when a decent planet comes in the new players will want instant skills? (Holds breath for planet china)

I would LOOVE a 3x skill event (since I pretty much didn't get to participate in the last ones since I was too busy).

I would rather have progress than worry about the skill prices, because I don't plan on chipping,

skills are close to worthless, so why not killing them completely :scratch2::rolleyes:

Whay do you think MA made (L)-weapons in the first place and now makes missions where we getting skills an all this x2 skilling ---> long therm goal is to make skills less worth.:D

ok look angry people, i didnt say it had to be tomorrow IF it would happen again, just happen again in the FUTURE maybe 2 - 3 years from now when the world recession eases. that is probably the main reason most of the market is really low rite now, i didnt get a masters in economics, but even i can see that money is tight these days, and this is just a suggestion when things get better ;)

I still say, No.

Not now or in the future either.

ok look angry people, i didnt say it had to be tomorrow IF it would happen again, just happen again in the FUTURE maybe 2 - 3 years from now when the world recession eases. that is probably the main reason most of the market is really low rite now, i didnt get a masters in economics, but even i can see that money is tight these days, and this is just a suggestion when things get better ;)

Post when you have played more then 5 minutes and have a few K invested in yer avatar as people like you bring up more ways to devalue your efforts.

Jesus Fuck people..What the hell goes thru yer minds at times.

no no .... you need more skills... buy some chips

Post when you have played more then 5 minutes and have a few K invested in yer avatar as people like you bring up more ways to devalue your efforts.

Jesus Fuck people..What the hell goes thru yer minds at times.

actually ive played since the very start of the SGA and i have several thousands of USD invested in my avatar, hoping i might make it back but with my style of play that is very unlikely. i view this game as a GAME not my job and i play it that way to enjoy it, not to see if my accumulated skills are worth X amount of money :cool:

actually ive played since the very start of the SGA and i have several thousands of USD invested in my avatar, hoping i might make it back but with my style of play that is very unlikely. i view this game as a GAME not my job and i play it that way to enjoy it, not to see if my accumulated skills are worth X amount of money :cool:

Then dont let your stupidity or not careing screw it all up for those of us who do. You wanna do goofy shit go play Wow or some other mmo where things like this dont effect others that play.

Voted a NO!

I was active player but travelled the both times.

bring first pets back :rolleyes:

and than the 3* skill event plz :D

Lots of ppl saying here "i have never chipped out and don`t plan to, skill prices don`t bother me". So can i get your avatar for free after you quit with your skills still on the avatar pls?

Lots of ppl saying here "i have never chipped out and don`t plan to, skill prices don`t bother me". So can i get your avatar for free after you quit with your skills still on the avatar pls?

since the value of the skills goes to lootpool, you will get a piece of it anyways.along with other players

I never chipped out myself either but chipped in some, but as my previous answer it's still NO!

Cant you people who want all this shit think more then one month in advance? maybe you have to sell out at some point too even if you dont plan on doing it, and wouldn't you rather have a few k of peds or us$ instead of 10peds worth of skills??
Want fast cheap skills, buy them. Example cost me 150peds to chip up to lvl25 surveying instead of 1.5-2k ped of probes(+time), took me about an hour total of checking stores+auction for the best chips/prices so save a few days of mining I guess too (I mine unamped so 3-4k probes take some time to drop)

I also said no, I like the idea of 3x skilling *I was in the last one* but I noticed it was more of a money waster because when you have these events everyone goes crazy on depoing and play for hours on end. they forget to save and hunt with even the littlest eco in mind. I am talking from experiance in this. like I said I like the idea but just remember the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. this event was the biggest divider in that statement. people that had the money gained 50-100k levels in the event the ones who didnt complained... *I gained 48k levels in the last 3x and the 2x that came after* shows how much money I spent lol

I think the thread started wanted to have a "0." in front of 3... It would have made sense.
0.3 times normal skill speed during events could help the economy on the long run.

GREED!

[YOUTUBE]rkRIbUT6u7Q[/YOUTUBE]

And again I vote yes, not really for the skill in itself, but just to annoy some foul language people! :D

to all of those who want more skill events, and dont care about avatar value.

when you loot that 550 ped esi , would you like it to have atleast 600% mu , or would you like it to be tt food?

cheers

ermik

I'd answer yes, but I dont see that option on the list!

The answer to value the skills more is not decrease the offer, but to rise the demand!

Bingo.

2x and 3x skilling events are not the cause of falling skill prices. ;) In case some of you have missed it, more than skills has dropped in price. ;)

If you have a long term view of EU, and believe at some point there will be an "influx" of new users creating a demand you want as much skill as you can get. :laugh:

I say bring on the 2x ands 3x skilling events. :D

Bingo.

2x and 3x skilling events are not the cause of falling skill prices. ;) In case some of you have missed it, more than skills has dropped in price. ;)

If you have a long term view of EU, and believe at some point there will be an "influx" of new users creating a demand you want as much skill as you can get. :laugh:

I say bring on the 2x ands 3x skilling events. :D

So we will increase the value and demand on skills by giving it away with skill bonus events ?

Wouldnt you rather see more use and change on how skills already work on game play instead , like one suggested in other topic about having lvl demands on missions.

The value and demand will only increase the day skill`s makes higher difference in game play and when plenty new depositing players arrives

So we will increase the value and demand on skills by giving it away with skill bonus events ?

Wouldnt you rather see more use and change on how skills already work on game play instead , like one suggested in other topic about having lvl demands on missions.

The value and demand will only increase the day skill`s makes higher difference in game play and when plenty new depositing players arrives

Exactly.
I only care about the "immediate" effect on skills prices if i'm planning on chipping out.

For those of us planning on sticking around, a short term drop in prices means nothing in the large scheme of things.

It would be nice to see the skill market recoup before another 2 or 3x skill event happens.

Almost agreed, I would say:

It would be nice to see the skill market recoup and not having any 2 or 3x skill event at all to devaluate the price again.

since the value of the skills goes to lootpool, you will get a piece of it anyways.along with other players

ahh the TT value...

im for it i dont plan in selling my skills also i never chip in

is the 2 to 3x the skill to blame for the lowered price on item also

i doo beleive it poeple are selling because of the ecomie is bad and try to get peds to play a bit more

more skill on the market than poeple buying will lower to price any way blame the poeple that sell it lower to and lower to get there stuff sold

i doo beleive it poeple are selling because of the ecomie is bad and try to get peds to play a bit more

more skill on the market than poeple buying will lower to price any way blame the poeple that sell it lower to and lower to get there stuff sold

By that logic people are to blame for skilling in the first place as well. So why don`t we all just sit around with 0 skills or MA shoudn`t have introduced skill implants in the first place :)

Exactly.
I only care about the "immediate" effect on skills prices if i'm planning on chipping out.

For those of us planning on sticking around, a short term drop in prices means nothing in the large scheme of things.

There is nothing short term what those skill events did to us. The fact that skill were so easy to get many tried to make the fast buck by selling them after the events and thats what crashed the market long before the real economy shit the bed.

If you dont understand or pay attention to this sort of thing you will never get it.

People like you are the perfect example of the saying "a Fool and his money are soon parted."

You guys really need to go back to infesting other MMO's with this I want it now mentalilities where it makes no difference to the other players of that same low IQ. Thats why I veiw WoW as a multicolored cockroach habitat.

There is nothing short term what those skill events did to us. The fact that skill were so easy to get many tried to make the fast buck by selling them after the events and thats what crashed the market long before the real economy shit the bed.

If you dont understand or pay attention to this sort of thing you will never get it.

People like you are the perfect example of the saying "a Fool and his money are soon parted."

You guys really need to go back to infesting other MMO's with this I want it now mentalilities where it makes no difference to the other players of that same low IQ. Thats why I veiw WoW as a multicolored cockroach habitat.

Perhaps you are the one that didn't understand here.

The skill market was on a downward trend with or without the bonus skill events. Thats just the way it is as more and more skills enter the game. If anything the skills given out by the missions will have just as large an impact.

Perhaps you are the one that didn't understand here.

The skill market was on a downward trend with or without the bonus skill events. Thats just the way it is as more and more skills enter the game. If anything the skills given out by the missions will have just as large an impact.

The skills market was on a downward trend in the normal winter / summer slow downs as usual and was falling a few% one week and coming back up a few days or week or so later.

In the time frame within a month of the skill events the skills tanked bad enough the lost over 60% of their value and you being here as long as you have can not honestly defend that much of a change as natural no matter how you look at it. ( my skills then at 125k total were valued by chip tool at 28,800 ped. Now at 163k total they are valued at 13,200 less then half even after adding 38k more skills in MAIN profession)

Not once in PE / EU's entire history did a market crash that badly in that short a period. THAT dictates that the skill gain events totally screwed up the market. The only other markets to tank that fast were the new ores and en mats that were added until the community found that only the ones in pvp were basicly the only added ones to have value.

Not once in PE / EU's entire history did a market crash that badly in that short a period. THAT dictates that the skill gain events totally screwed up the market. The only other markets to tank that fast were the new ores and en mats that were added until the community found that only the ones in pvp were basicly the only added ones to have value.

It used to be that gems dropped in almost all globals and hofs. When that changed:
Metal Residue from 140% to 106%
therefore
Crafted tools down in MV
Therefore
Mining ores dropped
Therefore Mining resources dropped... etc.

Valurite, Platinum, Metal Res, Gold, Zanderium, TK 320 Etc. Etc. Etc. have been affected by this.

There was also the skills crash, estates (apartments, LAs, Hangers), UL weapons/armors, and (L) weapons and armors. You name the item, and in 99% of the time the price has been dropping since 2008/2009. This is not an isolated phenomenon.

I think your above statement is without basis, and shows an ignorance of the general EU economy.

Back