DOA Loudmouth

Dom_sufc

Marauder
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
John "Johnny Proud"
Well, Im considering saving for one of these. I know It's not good for hunting primarily, but to be honest, Ive changed my look on the game the last few months.

This would be along with a Rifle with RANGE of course.

Sure It'll be costly, but I tried hunting eco the other day, with a Svemp s60, and after playing with the Delta & Beast, It was boring as foook. Like Opalo hunting again.

So I figure, seen as I get less time to play anyway, why not hunt big & fun, rather than long and boring. For the same price.

So my main question -

Can you amp a Loudmouth? And add Lasers and Scopes ect?

Wiki says you can, but I wasn't sure If It were just saying that die to It being In the Weapon BLP category...

Also with It's unique DOA design, I wasn't sure where It'd go. Hehe. So I always assumed It was like the Ravenger series.

I did search this, but only mostly sales threads came up. I searched "Amp Loudmouth"

Ampable, Laser and scopes attachable. I think it could be classified as a handgun (small range, fast reload), but it gives rifle skills.

Ampable, Laser and scopes attachable. I think it could be classified as a handgun (small range, fast reload), but it gives rifle skills.

Thanks for the Info :)

My realistic dream gun Is back in the pipeline :D

Also, I rekon It resembles more of a futuristic shotgun. Like the JackHammer IRL. Which has a MASSIVE damage, and VERY fast Semi-Automatic fire... Should I say, fast for a shotgun. No pump or reload action needed.

LINK-

http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=111

its in the carbine section of the auction... (BLP of course)

but theres hardly ever anything in that cattegory :p

and yes.. ampable and attachable

Rip

its in the carbine section of the auction... (BLP of course)

but theres hardly ever anything in that cattegory :p

and yes.. ampable and attachable

Rip

Also good to know :) Thanks.

MA needs to sort the BLP categories out lol. Anything below 100 range, Is imo, a carbine. A VAT 100 Is not a rifle!! xD

Like the JackHammer IRL
That gun looks awesome :eek:
looks like MA guys were inspired by this...also the names come from JackHammer: DOA RockJacker and DOA StrikeHammer :cool:

That gun looks awesome :eek:
looks like MA guys were inspired by this...also the names come from JackHammer: DOA RockJacker and DOA StrikeHammer :cool:

Yeah :)

I guess they ran out of Ideas when the got to the Loudmouth lol :laugh:

owned one but sold it for tt+500 cause its a crapgun if ya ask me :)

It's a fun weapon, but it is really not worth the current price. It wasn't worth the price ever since it passed TT+750. For that money I would personally look into another weapon. It's up to you though :)

I have owned a loudmouth for bout 4 months now

i love it its an awsum wepon and the eco is fantastic,i use it for pk and taking down big mobs.

The only downside now i think is the price,they have gone thru the roof.

so what does everyone think is the current price for these?

obviously not going exactly on the peauction price but anyone know of recent sales etc?

Rip

so what does everyone think is the current price for these?

obviously not going exactly on the peauction price but anyone know of recent sales etc?

Rip

I was about to ask the same :)

And thanks for all the Input so far, guys.

They seem to be selling for around the 6k mark just now.

As a standalone I recon it's a bit high, but take into consideration the price of all other guns that do the 90+ level of damage/sec (amped) it's a steal.

They seem to be selling for around the 6k mark just now.

As a standalone I recon it's a bit high, but take into consideration the price of all other guns that do the 90+ level of damage/sec (amped) it's a steal.

Yeah, that and an ML or Jungle Stalker, and you've got a "cheap" combo. For that power.

Although I rekon 4-5k would be a good price, considering their small range.

What loots them? lol. Only joking, no need to answer than :D

I use the ML35 and DOA LM combo for my everyday hunting since MA went and wrecked the dmg/sec of the amped Mad4. It's actually a refreshing change after using an amped delta/mad4 since the decay isn't all that bad on this gun and amp combo.

I bought mine, sadly, just after the amp nerf when these weapons jumped up to 6K virtually overnight. It's a steep price to pay but as someone else mentioned, you aren't going to find another gun with this kind of dmg/sec for less money.

Yes, amps and scopes work just fine on it.

This gun coupled with a long range BLP weapon is very good for helping reach those new skill unlocks because your not splitting your skill gains in two seperate professions.

GL finding one and I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase.

Yeah, that and an ML or Jungle Stalker, and you've got a "cheap" combo. For that power.

Although I rekon 4-5k would be a good price, considering their small range.

What loots them? lol. Only joking, no need to answer than :D

theres no chance you will get a loudmouth for 4 to 5 k at the mo.

the last one i heard of sold for 6.7tt,with the lg on the horizon all poweful blps have shot up in value

theres no chance you will get a loudmouth for 4 to 5 k at the mo.

the last one i heard of sold for 6.7tt,with the lg on the horizon all poweful blps have shot up in value

yeah I know I wouldn't get one for that, just what I rekon It's worth.

LG? Hasn't It been on the horizon for about a year? :D

Ampable, Laser and scopes attachable. I think it could be classified as a handgun (small range, fast reload), but it gives rifle skills

Not could, should. Even the stance is the same as handgun, was in handgun auction section. How can something with a range of 20 max be a rifle. Just another in a long line of MA f**kups.

ur better off geting the strikehammer :) costs fair bit more tho well fun tho well in the ring never used one for hunting.

anyways gl

ur better off geting the strikehammer :) costs fair bit more tho well fun tho well in the ring never used one for hunting.

anyways gl

To clarify, im 17 and work at McDonalds ^^ :D

So unless I sell my mother to MudKicker, Ive got no chance.

hmmm.
are ur McCicken sandwiches normal ones or are they the special ones? with the extra protein? :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, not to customers anyway. Its exclusive to managers when the kindly ask me to make their break for them :D

Limited supply ya know. Hehe

yeah I know I wouldn't get one for that, just what I rekon It's worth.

LG? Hasn't It been on the horizon for about a year? :D
lol i no bro
i thnk a mod fap is worth 10k but i wont get one 4 that:p

2 Loudmouths on auction at the moment.

11K and 14K

(/Runs off to knock over local off licence...)

DOAs are great if u hunt BIG, when dmg/sec is more important than dmg/pec since it will make u kill faster, take less dmg which means less fapping & decay. I wouldnt go for anything belove a Strikehammer though, and preferable an RJ. Amp an RJ with a Dante and go tank some big stuff !

if u have lots of peds in your pocket than buy DOA RJME :) its eco;)
or go hunt traxies :p they loot DOA :OO

Back