DOA Loudmouth

OMG:D u are working in McDonalds ? :D
some cleaner or smt ?:D :D if i may ask how much u get payed..because i rather cook something or build.. much much more money, like in month when u are good builder u get at least 5k USD in month

The DOA series are small caliber fast firing automatic weapons, the closest real-world comparison could be an Uzi. It's certainly not a shotgun type weapon, it's held with one hand and a support ring-type stock which stabilizes the gun. It's just an in-game decision that the stance is with two hands. The DOA should have been a support weapon, as too the mini-sweepers, but hey - just another bit of 1/2 finished universe :rolleyes:

I own a LM, I thought you knew that, but anyway....
Got it about 3yrs ago, for 900-1.1k I forget. I certainly wouldn't pay the current asking price. Then again, I'm not looking to sell. This is probably one of my least used weapons, 2nd only to a Combat En-Blade #8. Once upon a time it was good in the ring, but with higher lvl DOA's, Mod ML-35's, etc. not being fairly common-place, it's only really much use of a quiet day at Billy's.
Wormhole journeys to the rig, the LM affords you a chance of being left alone. However normal PvP would be a very bad idea due to range.

I might enjoy running about occasionally (rarely) to extract vengeance on some hapless soul with meh DOA-LM, however I'm patently aware, if I attempted to use it against some uber or rich-boy with mod ML35 / Tango etc etc, there'd be moss on my grave stone b4 I got within range.

I think I'll stick with the V2, sure it's only 50'ish dmg, not amp-able/laser/scope. But it's as fast as the FreanD Delta and u only pay for the ammo u shoot (decay is very affordable). I'd recommend a V if u want smiles.

OMG:D u are working in McDonalds ? :D
some cleaner or smt ?:D :D if i may ask how much u get payed..because i rather cook something or build.. much much more money, like in month when u are good builder u get at least 5k USD in month

No you can't ask lol. And wtf do you expect. Im 17 lol. If I were a builder, I wouldn't be on that straigh off, we have to train... Unfortunately I wasn't born with a trade :scratch2:

Cleaner? Noooo... I cook, obviously lol.

Anyway, enough about my job :laugh:

Thanks for all the adivce. If the price suceeds In inflating over 7k, I'd rather save for an ML-35, or a Camo Stalker. Bit more multi-purpose imo. Always nice to be able to PK someone from afar too lol.

Back