Does anyone use this ?

Silver Viking

Stalker
Society
***TEAM NORWAY***
Eirik Silver Viking
Hi :)

After reading the tread about not to TT Animal oil residue I have a question.

Is anyone using Animal eye oil ? Or any animal oil at all? ( exept the muscle oil that is ) Have looted loads of eye oil lately and got about 2,5K of it in storage, can it be used for anything ?
Is anyone interested in buying it, is there an upmark + like the Animal oil residue that seems to go for about 101 to 103 %.
And what about Fine hide? Anyone using that? have + 400 of that, but no1 seems to be interested in buying it :scratch2:

I see on PA auc and My2pecs that there is an upmark on it, but who is buying???

So crafters and tailors, feel free to tell what these things are used for and if there are any interest for it at all.

Sorry for my broken English :)

Last edited:
Soft hides are used for tailoring and currently beeing sold at 110%.

Animal oils has the following average prices:

Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Adrenal Gland Oil (104.23% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Eye Oil (99.93% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Heart Oil (150.00% of TT value)
Misc Items : Animal Parts : Animal Kidney Oil (100.98% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Liver Oil (100.92% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Muscle Oil (160.88% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Oil Residue (100.27% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Pancreas Gland Oil (100.16% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Spleen Oil (100.33% of TT value)
Materials : Natural Materials : Animal Thyroid Gland Oil (100.20% of TT value)

That is when they are sold in the ingame auction. Most of it is TT-food.

If you evern wonder about any prices, check http://www.peauction.com

And oh, most oils are used for the new limited blueprints.

tnx for the replys :)

First a little correction, I can sell the soft hides, it was fine hide I was wondering about. ( first post corected)
I know about PEauc and My2pecs and use them all the time.:D
What I try to find out here is if there are any use for these resourses:
Fine hide and animal oils other than the muscle oil ( was mentioning Eye oil since I have a lot of that in storage right now), dont like to TT stuff if someone can use it ;)
Before reading the tread about the Animal oil residue I was always TT ing that, but now I sell it to crafters that needs it to get the TT value up when crafting L items. And then I tought perhaps some of the other stuff I TT can be at some use to someone :scratch2:

Anyone ??

lolz...Profitable

You forgot about buyouts wich do not show up ;) The price becomes 101-102%, wich is profitable :p

Click here, then on each oil type and see what's all about it. You get the list of blueprint that use it and the list of mobs that loot it.

Reactions: jak
tnx for the replys :)

First a little correction, I can sell the soft hides, it was fine hide I was wondering about. ( first post corected)
I know about PEauc and My2pecs and use them all the time.:D
What I try to find out here is if there are any use for these resourses:
Fine hide and animal oils other than the muscle oil ( was mentioning Eye oil since I have a lot of that in storage right now), dont like to TT stuff if someone can use it ;)
Before reading the tread about the Animal oil residue I was always TT ing that, but now I sell it to crafters that needs it to get the TT value up when crafting L items. And then I tought perhaps some of the other stuff I TT can be at some use to someone :scratch2:

Anyone ??

Well, I know that animal eye oil is used to do Pioneer face guard (L)s. Guess the others are used for the other new (L) bps? Not sure though...

Well, I know that animal eye oil is used to do Pioneer face guard (L)s. Guess the others are used for the other new (L) bps? Not sure though...

That's because you missed this part:

Click here, then on each oil type and see what's all about it. You get the list of blueprint that use it and the list of mobs that loot it.

tnx to mrproper :)
Good info, +rep, have not used wiki for this type of items before :)

then only one question remains.....
Does anyone need this ? :D

Been watching this thread and want to the same thing, if anyone needs the stuff.

I'm stuck with the animal eye oil, thyroid gland and another part, I have to sell it to get my ped's to get more ammo but no one seems to buy any of it, and I could just TT it or sell for TT, or maybe wait until it has more use so i get a better deal with it.

Well, I think it's not just a matter of if an item is used in a bp, but whether that bp is useful or not. When I'm skilling armor crafting, I use the pioneer gloves. Each attempt has a tt cost of .41 and a market cost of .49. The (L) version which uses the eye oil has a tt cost of 1.73 and a market cost of 1.87 per attempt. This armor is nothing but tt fodder. I can attempt to make something 3.8 times more for the same money skilling on the unlimited version than on the limited according to Bob the Builder. There isn't a listing on the TT value of the (L) version posted. Maybe the TT value of the (L) version is an equivalent increase comparative to the increase in attempt cost. This, in my eyes, makes the limited bp versions and the eye oil pretty much worthless, unless there's something I'm missing. The bull tac may be another story. You'd have to get someone skilling those attachements to come her and provide us some enlightenment on that. However, that is only one bp that uses the eye oil that is not a Pioneer (L) bp which creates a very limited market for the oil at this time.

Fine hide does indeed sell. I pretty regularly see orders in the auction for the leather rather than the hide. The orders are usually about .77 per leather. I might be stating the obvious, but make sure you check both the unrefined and refined versions of the materials. It's used to make Mannell Shoes, which is a level 1 bp and usually the print a lot of people seem to use when skilling and that's only one of many prints it is used in.

Hugs,
Aliana

Hides? sure i'll buy them =P

Back