Question: Does EU make you happy or depressed?

Does EU make you happy or depressed?

• I regret playing EU!

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • > 90% Depressed

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • 50% Depressed - 50% Happy

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • > 50% Happy!

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Don't worry, be happy!

Votes: 12 19.4%

• Total voters

General Alcazar

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
General Alcazar vanHal
Hello all,

A lot of games are supposed to be fun for the players.
But this game is different..
90% of the time it makes me depressed because of bad loot or no loot.
Sometimes when I hit good loot (global or HOF) it makes me happy. Very happy! Unfortunately this does not happen that often :(

So what about you guys?

For me it is 50 - 50. I enjoy crafting & other little activities but standing in the auction looking for cheap materials and having few bad runs knowing bye bye money makes me depressed from time to time.

Well, I don't use more than I afford to blow up and I control my playing time quite well so I'm happy in RL. It doesn't matter how EU goes.

i usually logson PE if im in a bad mood just cuz i know i will get happy in here, thx to my soc and mates (usually only needed some mins before im in a good mood again).

If it wasnt for them, i would find the game very boring and would def. not be spending any time in game, and absolutley not when im in a bad mood.

So, its not the game itself that makes me happy, its the people.
Globals and HoFs doesnt make me much happy either nowdays.

I put my vote on "Dont worry be happy"

dont we have enough of these "are you depressed/regret playing this game" threads atm? :scratch2:

this is like the 3rd or 4th in just a couple of days and all they do is create a bad mood IMO :(

ofc I am happy playing this game, else I wouldn't play it...

If so I didn't notice.
My excuses.

Have to say it is depressing atm but not in a phsycological way.. so i don't bother logging in much lately..ooOO i'm going to say it... i'm going to say it......

Coz loots SUX !!!!:D

I think you set yoyr expections to high. If you dont't expect that HOF or global, you will not be depressed, but you still have the luck when you get it.:yay:

most of the time I enjoy it :painter:
(i dont say it makes me happy, because thats the purpose of my RL, the game is just for entertainment)

I enjoy the community, chatting, I enjoy it a lot when ppl are happy about new colored/textured clothes.

When i go hunt i dont expect loot, i dont expect globals and most of the time i do not calculate my losses. that way i enjoy it a lot when i global .

just when coloring/texturing for a customer fails - then it make me feel very very very bad :cry:

i know many ppl who get quite depressed by bad loots, but maybe thats the trick, if the game feels bad - does your RL feel better :scratch2:

or why would you play at all if there isnt any good? :eek:

After a long hiatus from the game I came back. I realised I was spending too much money, trying to chase that hof, with poor skills and good equipment I was not very eco and taking on mobs far too big for me.

Now I play to my level, enjoy the social side and am :yay: when I loot full tt shogun parts.

Either happy or depressed. More stressed, angry and obsessed.

When I get happy, I do get happy. When it gets me sad, well. :D I do admit I've grown unaffected to many unfortunate happenings within EU, and sometimes I think I'm just waiting for a good enough reason to leave. But there is all the people I've get to know, my soc mates... so I'll say 50/50. :silly2:

Back